PDA

View Full Version : Lochi - Element

Paul Zykotik
19-11-2005, 04:33 PM
"Back to the basic...element". Now I class myself as a fairly reasonable mixer, not amazing but I can hold a mix together for a few minutes without much correction required. However, ever since I got this track I have never once been able to keep it properly in time, and I can't work out whether this is just a mental block of mine or if other people have the same problem. Anyone else willing to share my pain? :lol:

Wicked tune though.

dan the acid man
19-11-2005, 04:44 PM
as much as i love this tune, i've never even tried it in a mix, because i bought oit way before i started mixing, will dig it out tonight and see what happens

Deviant Idol
19-11-2005, 11:06 PM
as much as i love this tune, i've never even tried it in a mix, because i bought oit way before i started mixing, will dig it out tonight and see what happens

Are those flashing lights and horns I hear? Sounds like a train wreck! ;)

dan the acid man
20-11-2005, 12:45 AM
nothing new there for my mixes mate, most of them sound like a train crashing with a cargo full of scaffolding polls

Ginjin
20-11-2005, 01:09 AM
I haven't had a problem mixing this track for a few years, but when I first bought it when it was released I did have trouble with it as I did not own my decks at the time and when I got behind some decks my mixing was pants.

tOM B
20-11-2005, 01:56 PM
I've had it since it came out and never had a problem, try mixing it out of 'hackney council bunch of c*nts' as far as i remember they sit really nice with each other

Paul Zykotik
20-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Ah well, just me then. It's odd because it's just straight up beats, nothing else to make it sound cluttered. My copy must be warped *cough* ;)

Aratron
20-11-2005, 09:35 PM
i wouldn't worry about it, maybe you are not listening to the beat properly.
stick to the basics pick up the beat count it out and mix another tune into it.
sorry if that sounds patronising im probably at a similar stage in djing to yourself ;)

Paul Zykotik
21-11-2005, 01:49 AM
i wouldn't worry about it, maybe you are not listening to the beat properly.
stick to the basics pick up the beat count it out and mix another tune into it.
sorry if that sounds patronising im probably at a similar stage in djing to yourself ;)

Hehe...I've been mixing since 97 :) Like I say I'm capable but this one tune just never ever seems to work for me, I'll just have to keep out of the bag :lol:

Si the Sigh
21-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Never had a problem with this one. I think its a lush to mix track! :dance:

278d7e64a374de26f==