PDA

View Full Version : BOA Techno Forum members need to make more topics!!!

MARKEG
20-11-2005, 11:19 PM
It just seems recently like no-one is really making an effort to make new topics in this place!! I've looked at the statistics for the new site and everyone is still checking stuff out but for some reason everyone is scared to make topics!

Come on ppl!! Surely there's some new stuff to talk about in this forum??

Please post topics that you think about no matter how small you think it is!!!

SlavikSvensk
21-11-2005, 03:46 AM
it comes and goes in waves, i think...i've been busy lately, so haven't been able to take the time to post new topics. hopefully will be able to this week!

anx
21-11-2005, 03:26 PM
it's hard to think of what hasnt been said already....

maybe i'll start a thread about the advantages and disadvantages of cd vs vinyl?
hehe ok dont hurt me

JamieBall
21-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I was actually gonna post earlier with something along the lines of

"WHERE IS EVERYONE!!"

Seems a lot quieter in here than it is usually, some other forums are the same. Dunno why ?

I'd post topics, but I've got nothing much to say at the moment and my folks always told me

"If you've nothing good to say don't say anything at all"

Not that I'm saying I've got more BAD stuff to say, of course ! I'm just in a nihilistic mood at the moment I reckon.

I'd like to see some super-interesting topics crop up or perhaps a topic based on something that's going to involve people I guess. That way more and more folk will check for it and things should start snowballing once more.

Maybe.... ;)

I bookmarked the actual forums now too as opposed to the front page that you normally go to, then have to go on through to the forums. Makes things easier...

JamieBall
21-11-2005, 04:39 PM

And this is a VERY valid point, too.

We need some form of soothsayer/sage to ruminate on possible future developments in the music/scene so we can..... er..... slag them off when they arrive :lol:

dan the acid man
21-11-2005, 04:57 PM

"WHERE IS EVERYONE!!"

Seems a lot quieter in here than it is usually, some other forums are the same. Dunno why ?

I'd post topics, but I've got nothing much to say at the moment and my folks always told me

Not that I'm saying I've got more BAD stuff to say, of course ! I'm just in a nihilistic mood at the moment I reckon.

I'd like to see some super-interesting topics crop up or perhaps a topic based on something that's going to involve people I guess. That way more and more folk will check for it and things should start snowballing once more.

Maybe.... ;)

I bookmarked the actual forums now too as opposed to the front page that you normally go to, then have to go on through to the forums. Makes things easier...

thats how i feel too, as im now a mod in here, i kind of feel obliged to start some topics, but im finding it really difficult to think of anything thats not been covered before.

im sure we'll get a few topics soon that gets all our interest, we've had quiet periods before on here, im sure it will pick up soon

xfive
21-11-2005, 05:50 PM
I don't know about you guys.. but this time of year doesn't really get my brain juices flowing too well.
Kinda in a very indifferent sort of mood lately.

dirty_bass
21-11-2005, 06:22 PM

And this is a VERY valid point, too.

We need some form of soothsayer/sage to ruminate on possible future developments in the music/scene so we can..... er..... slag them off when they arrive :lol:

I started a thread in here a while ago all about the future of techno etc, but I just got slated by all the "things are ok" squad.

In fact one of the reasons I have pulled back from this forum is people calling me pretencious because I was bringing up stuff like this.

I reckon another thread of Who is your favourite DJ might keep everyone amused for a bit.

massplanck
21-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I think ist to narrow minded in here.. not really about music.. but how much shite can you talk about just techno ? I know we have a 'general' forum for where people with internet addiction problems hang out but the odd 'non' techno or 'have a laugh' thread in the techno forum would lessen the boredom + get twats talking to each other at least.

xfive
21-11-2005, 08:13 PM
There is a General forum... heh

djshiva
21-11-2005, 09:47 PM
lost internet access due to move. still have it at work, but that doesn't allow me the time to sit and ruminate about all things techno on the web. ;)

i agree that things kinda wax and wane when it comes to the general business of the forum. it'll pick up again...no worries!

holotropik
22-11-2005, 06:13 AM
I concur with the findings that say that things in forum land are quiet. Of all the forums I regularly visit only LivePA.org is reasonably busy at the moment.

Not sure why things are quiet? Perhaps its an ebb n flow thing....dunno. I personally havent really found anything very interesting, for me. I would like more Live stuff to happen. I reckon it should be the next phase of the music as I am bored with DJ sets and releases.

The Overfiend
22-11-2005, 08:55 AM

"WHERE IS EVERYONE!!"

Maybe.... ;)

thats how i feel too, as im now a mod in here, i kind of feel obliged to start some topics, but im finding it really difficult to think of anything thats not been covered before.

im sure we'll get a few topics soon that gets all our interest, we've had quiet periods before on here, im sure it will pick up soon

Now you feel my pain brother.

The Divide
22-11-2005, 02:33 PM
It just seems recently like no-one is really making an effort to make new topics in this place!! I've looked at the statistics for the new site and everyone is still checking stuff out but for some reason everyone is scared to make topics!

Come on ppl!! Surely there's some new stuff to talk about in this forum??

Please post topics that you think about no matter how small you think it is!!!

I would post more but Im a bit busy, still making the time to have a look around. I think this forum needs more new blood personally

I didnt see this thread but I just posted this one..

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=519291#51 9291

What do you think?

paranoiduk
29-11-2005, 12:56 AM
we liked it when everyone was getting uptight and arguing the toss. fabulous stuff, just like hollyoaks.................whatever happened to networker.......ah the memories :clap:

The Overfiend
29-11-2005, 01:04 AM
That's your boy! Tell him to comeback.

paranoiduk
29-11-2005, 01:59 AM
networker has been banned from this forum

Ritzi Lee
29-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Surelly I can make a topic what i've achieved the last couple of weeks. But nobody cares at all, and surelly not many will reply. So what's the point of putting energy into something......

;)

No I'm just bussy working all day long.

278d7e64a374de26f==