PDA

View Full Version : Carl Craig Fabric 25

Francisco Scaramanga
21-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else has picked this little beauty up. I got mine last monday when it came out, and I must say, I've been loving it ever since in a big way. Its not particularly banging or anything, but the groove is immense throughout the entire thing! Its basically exactly what you would hope for from a Carl Craig mix CD. There are some really brilliant tunes on there if you ask me, including a few that I had been wondering about ever since I heard him play them at Glade. Its class as well, cause you get him talking and whooping it up throughout the mix, which normally I wouldent be into, but he is obviously a pretty cool dude, cause he pulls if off in style.

Anyway, I think this is the best mix Cd I've got in ages, and definately the best of the Fabric series (which has some gooduns in it!), so I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling this as well.

koma
21-11-2005, 08:25 PM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=41008

hopefully I'll get my copy soon, really interested in this one... :)

detfella
21-11-2005, 11:30 PM
played it at work, the kerri chandler track was rocking. great mix

daviec
22-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Yes, I've had a few listens to this. I really like it. As you say it has a good groove, and for some reason he manages to pull off the mc-ing thing :lol: :clap:

Francisco Scaramanga
22-11-2005, 05:57 PM
played it at work, the kerri chandler track was rocking. great mix

Yeah, I've got that one on order now, and I'm gonna track down a few others. That Soundstream one is class as well, and there are a few others I'm gonna have to get but I cant remember off the top of my head what they are called.

278d7e64a374de26f==