PDA

View Full Version : INFECTED 22 & BIONIC ORANGE 22

fatcollective
22-11-2005, 01:54 PM
holy fvcking shit.....this is what i call powerful music! i think one of the tracks are Rowland with someone else, but not sure which one.

Bio is like new skool hard techno with an acidic twist!!!!

Bionic Orange 022:

A) http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/bio022/a/

B) http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/bio022/b/

Infected is just pure distorsion driven mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infected 022:

A) http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/inf022/a/

B) http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/inf022/b/

fresh_an_funky_design
22-11-2005, 02:09 PM
:wtf:

Si the Sigh
22-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Really like the Infected release, but not liking the Bionic Orange at all at the moment. Sounds a little tired to me and nothing special. Think I'll give it a proper full listen in a shop though so I can hear the whole tracks see if its just shitty MP3's on the net syndrome.

dan the acid man
22-11-2005, 02:54 PM
loving them all, not as into squidgy acid as hard aggresive growling acid, but still good tracks.

and that infected a side is great

ollie303
22-11-2005, 04:48 PM
well into these, its all about the inf 22 a at the moment though fo sho!

TechMouse
22-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Oooooo, mama.

Deviant Idol
23-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Oh...my...god... That Infected Records release is f*cking mental! Some of the hardest shit I've heard in awhile, definitely be picking up that one.

analog tactic
24-11-2005, 09:39 AM
are these realised already?

analog tactic
24-11-2005, 09:42 AM
thats some evil music, realy liking what rowland is doing at the moment, him and alex calver must be making some of the hardest music out there at the moment! good work lads. :clap:

so.....where can i get my hands on both these records?

I get paid tomorrow I will have the money!

rowland the bastard
24-11-2005, 10:37 AM
thats some evil music, realy liking what rowland is doing at the moment, him and alex calver must be making some of the hardest music out there at the moment! good work lads. :clap:

so.....where can i get my hands on both these records?

I get paid tomorrow I will have the money!

kinetec 0208 3235303 tell em the bastard sent ya! lol (joke)

analog tactic
24-11-2005, 03:44 PM

Safe. I'll call them tomorrow.

You've recomended that store to me quite a few times. do you get paid for all this advertising?

rowland the bastard
24-11-2005, 04:00 PM

Safe. I'll call them tomorrow.

You've recomended that store to me quite a few times. do you get paid for all this advertising?

unfortunatly not mate, there just a wicked bunch of blokes who love music, they also do wicked nights, not sure if there site is up yet but its www.kinetec.com

i have known this shop for about 9 years and i have never heard a bad thing said about them

Deviant Idol
24-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Not sure if Oliver is still working at Kinetec, but back when they had their old site he was a tremendous amount of help.... Even hooked me up a couple of times :)

Aratron
24-11-2005, 09:20 PM
shit im supposed to be saving money and loads of dark acid techno gets released

rowland the bastard
24-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Not sure if Oliver is still working at Kinetec, but back when they had their old site he was a tremendous amount of help.... Even hooked me up a couple of times :)

mate james kinetec is cool as! he often rings people up when he knows hat they like geez

Deviant Idol
25-11-2005, 07:19 AM
I wouldn't doubt it, I really enjoyed shopping at that place... Hope everything goes well their second time around.

analog tactic
25-11-2005, 10:01 AM

I know the feeling well. I'm blaming Rowland & Alex Calver! You bastards are costing me a fortune! but yet still providing me many hours of happyness have fresh new dirty sounds to mix :clap:

rowland the bastard
25-11-2005, 10:47 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

imported_sicknote
25-11-2005, 11:14 AM

I know the feeling well. I'm blaming Rowland & Alex Calver! You bastards are costing me a fortune! but yet still providing me many hours of happyness have fresh new dirty sounds to mix :clap:

Tell me bout it...i may be poor though but at least i got some nasty tunes to keep me company....carry on Rowland....

rowland the bastard
25-11-2005, 12:32 PM
hey just checked out the sampls on baning to the tp's in my hand, the samples do not give the tacks justice in my opinion, the samples sound more muffled then on vinyl, if thats any help.

when i heard them i thought shit i've added far to much bass, then i heard em on vinyl and thought **** i really have added to much bass...not really can you have enough bass? yeah you can and admittedly these release's are cruising quite close to the bone, in fact i recomend you turn the top and mid up to about 2 o'clock (depending on where and mixer) there is a better bass distribution there and the kik comes out better.

MARK NEENAN
25-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Hello roland, did you get my pm?

rowland the bastard
25-11-2005, 04:45 PM
no

rowland the bastard
25-11-2005, 04:47 PM
no

i mean yes! did you not get my pm? some of my pm's not getting through mate

TechMouse
25-11-2005, 04:50 PM
some of my pms not getting through mate
Time of the month, is it?

MARK NEENAN
28-11-2005, 05:46 PM
no

i mean yes! did you not get my pm? some of my pm's not getting through mate

Iv'e e-mailed you m8. To the bionic@ukonline one.

Scott Kemix
05-12-2005, 04:29 PM
hey just checked out the sampls on baning to the tp's in my hand, the samples do not give the tacks justice in my opinion, the samples sound more muffled then on vinyl, if thats any help.

when i heard them i thought shit i've added far to much bass, then i heard em on vinyl and thought **** i really have added to much bass...not really can you have enough bass? yeah you can and admittedly these release's are cruising quite close to the bone, in fact i recomend you turn the top and mid up to about 2 o'clock (depending on where and mixer) there is a better bass distribution there and the kik comes out better.

good luck with these releases row, and it is wicked to see you back on it. Most online samples dont do most tunes justice tbh due to the sound quality, the test is when you have that vinyl in your hand and place in onto the platter, most the time its all good :cool:

analog tactic
06-12-2005, 01:57 PM
good luck with these releases row, and it is wicked to see you back on it. Most online samples dont do most tunes justice tbh due to the sound quality, the test is when you have that vinyl in your hand and place in onto the platter, most the time its all good :cool:

Thats too true, i wasnt at all interested in buying Alex Calver - The Game untill i heard it through some decent earphones @ Acces all areas and i wasnt keen on Shark Records when i fiorst took a listen in Avid records in oxford but now ive heard them through something nice im after every single shark record.

278d7e64a374de26f==