PDA

View Full Version : Just read Man U haven't won away in Europe in 2 years!

Will
23-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Oh dear! Which is what they need to do to gurantee qualification, but Benfica can still qualify...

dee
23-11-2005, 12:44 PM
dont rule us out yet dik wod , we always do things the hard way :lol:

basslinejunkie
23-11-2005, 01:47 PM
TTTTTIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

;)

Will
23-11-2005, 04:53 PM
dont rule us out yet dik wod , we always do things the hard way :lol:

I haven't ruled you out yet, but I hadn't realised how poor your away form is, you lot go on about how good you are in europe as if you're better than Arsenal in europe, but your away form is laughably bad!

phantomdj
23-11-2005, 05:34 PM
aye, man utd are terrible in europe really and they too got a handful of easy groups over the years :lol:

nick_anarchy
23-11-2005, 06:31 PM
will .. how many time su won the champions league ?? ... ooo no wins but how many did we loose ?? think about it u couldnt win for toffie untill this season when u seem to have broke your duck .. ****in goat

Numeric
23-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Arsenal have been s**t in Europe for years, it's only this season that they seem to have got to grips with it, but you know that they'll crash out early in the knockout stages...

As for Utd, yeah we're not getting the results in Europe at the moment but i still have faith we'll get a result against Benfica, all is not lost, not by any stretch...

Hakka
24-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Arsenal have been s**t in Europe for years, it's only this season that they seem to have got to grips with it, but you know that they'll crash out early in the knockout stages...

As for Utd, yeah we're not getting the results in Europe at the moment but i still have faith we'll get a result against Benfica, all is not lost, not by any stretch...

All depends on Henry's fitness/injuries to whether Arsenal do well in Europe this season.

Will
26-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Arsenal have done as well if not better than Man U in the CL for 2 or 3 seasons before this one - along with most other competitions in fact!

It seems Man U fans are the new Liverpool fans, winning the CL over 6 years ago doesn't change the fact you're struggling to get past the group phase and will probably go out as soon as you reach the knockout stage like you have every season bar one since you won it. And of course this is the first time your group hasn't been the easiest since you won it.

Traxx
28-11-2005, 04:48 PM
TTTTTIIIIIMMMMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

;)

Hahaha...YES :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==