PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone End Utd Sponsorship

Numeric
23-11-2005, 08:01 PM
F**ks sake...

It's as if the wheels really are falling off at the moment, i was never a fan of the Vodafone connection in the first place but this latest news of them pulling out of the sponsorship deal is just gonna cause more unrest and instability around the club, not to mention the financial implications which could be disastrous...

I'm suprised Will hasn't posted this news already as he seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Utd at the moment...

;)

Hakka
24-11-2005, 08:48 AM
F**ks sake...

It's as if the wheels really are falling off at the moment, i was never a fan of the Vodafone connection in the first place but this latest news of them pulling out of the sponsorship deal is just gonna cause more unrest and instability around the club, not to mention the financial implications which could be disastrous...

I'm suprised Will hasn't posted this news already as he seems to have an unhealthy obsession with Utd at the moment...

;)

Yeah this isn't a good sign. The sponsor want's there product with a sucsessful club and Man Utd have not been as sucessful as they used to be.

It's wierd, we had Man Utd dominating for so long and it's good that we now have other teams that can win the league. The biggest question for Man Utd fans is when will Man Utd be good enough to win the league again. Will it be within a few seasons? more than that? who knows... but Fergie has got problems and they lost a big big player in Roy Keane last week. Can't understand how you can beat Charlton away and Chelsea at home but your struggling in Europe? Lille should of been an easy team for your lot.

Traxx
28-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Hahaha everyones jumpin ship.

nick_anarchy
28-11-2005, 06:41 PM
its got fuk all to do with how we are playin at the moment , thay want to sponcer the coca cola leagues so thay have parted company .. shit loads of new sponcers have been lined up
its no big loss at all

Traxx
28-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah...ok ;)

Esox Lucius
28-11-2005, 06:58 PM
o2 are in talks to take over, sponsoring them and arseanal.

nick_anarchy
29-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Yeah...ok ;)

haha wait and see man

Hakka
02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
its got fuk all to do with how we are playin at the moment , thay want to sponcer the coca cola leagues so thay have parted company .. shit loads of new sponcers have been lined up
its no big loss at all

I thought one of Man Utd's sponsors said they were unhappy at lack of trophy's in recent seasons and if Man Utd don't win something they would review the sponsorship contact?

:neutral:

278d7e64a374de26f==