PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to hold a minutes silence....

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 01:53 PM
for the death of my **** goa record.....

yey it came ....
in the post....
like a warrior from across seas....well.. ireland...
through troubled waters it travelled... boldly.... without fear.... to spread the word to me to **** goa....(and indeed i would have).... and to detox also, which in these times of excessive consumption is worthy advice....
but was struck down in its travels (whilst being posted) and arrived to me in not one but five pieces....
let us bow our heads and hope it has gone to the Great Rave in the sky where it will be played always....
and to cast down the demon who damaged it and send them back to the cheese from wence they came....

bastards...

erm...

anyone got a copy of smitten 21 they got spare?

Si the Sigh
24-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Unlucky! :lol:

Got it, but wouldn't part with it. Sorry.

I know someone who paid 100 big ones on a tune from the 'bay once and the twat of a postman folded the cardboard mailing sleeve in half to get it through the letter box. Hey presto, snapped record!

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 02:05 PM
nah its ok....didnt pay that much for it either :shock: damn good tune but not that good...i'll find another ...

let us just pray for the fallen release.....one less in circulation...and give thanks for the ones we have..lol

Si the Sigh
24-11-2005, 02:27 PM
:lol:

xes
24-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Our phat tuneage, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom came.
but was snapped into 5,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily tunes
And forgive us our clumsy postmen
As we forgive those who break our tunes
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver records in 1 fukking piece
For thine heart does love it
and the acid
and the beats
for ever and ever.
Amen.

dan the acid man
24-11-2005, 03:44 PM
ouch, i wouldnt part with my copy either, great record, both sides ae great classic acid techno

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 04:18 PM
i know...ive got the smitten is dead copy but i want detox!
not on the absolute must haves on my ever growing list at the mo but i found it for much cheapness and was fekked off with that....and it wasnt insured so im up y-fronts creek without a copy...

yey though i walk through the valley of the shadow of the derelict warehouse i shall fear no evil dealer....

psalms: Audio Pancake, chapter 23, line of K....

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 04:19 PM
oh yeah....Amen.....n all that...praise be Techno

xes
24-11-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsds.html

there's a copy on there for 30 quid. Bit steep,but ready to despatch.

xes
24-11-2005, 04:31 PM
sorry,fukked the link
http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsdsii/1/128357045/1/smitten/3/1/9999.html

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah dunno really....only payed 15 including postage n stuff....it'll have to wait now anyways...bills to pay and car to keep running...peice of crap that it is...

fanks anyways xes ...

Si the Sigh
24-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Theres a copy on the 'bay at the mo mate. She's up around the 10 mark already though.

imported_sicknote
24-11-2005, 04:50 PM
i'll have a look...but if its got a while left it'll go up more probs...especially in those last few minutes all the sly buggers come out with seconds to go....then again ive dunnit meself a few times heh heh...

278d7e64a374de26f==