PDA

View Full Version : Technics 1210 or Stanton str8150?

LEE.S.I
27-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Which would be the best,i know technics are known for build and all that but these stantons are geting good reviews aswell,im in position to get either but stuck now :roll: :lol:

Louis Theroux
27-11-2005, 01:39 PM
technics

LEE.S.I
27-11-2005, 01:58 PM
:lol: kind of add a feeling that was gona be sed

TechMouse
28-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Get Technics.

If you want a third deck, you can be creative... but for your main 2, get Technics.

BloodStar
28-11-2005, 11:50 AM
technics

alsynthe
28-11-2005, 12:17 PM
technics

Barely Human
28-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Just a question,

Have any of you used the stantons? I have, and i must say they piss all over technics in everyway possible. The only thing i was dubiuos about was how long they would last, but my mates have lasted nearly 2 years now and they are still perfect.

All that being said, i love technics too much, and being a turntablist, its my instrument of choice. But i would seriuosly consider the stantons because they are the only deck i have ever used that i personally think not only rival technics, but piss on them from a great hieght.

Lujo
07-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Buy what you wan't but legend still lives ;)

TECHNICS

TechMouse
07-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Just a question,

Have any of you used the stantons? I have, and i must say they piss all over technics in everyway possible. The only thing i was dubiuos about was how long they would last, but my mates have lasted nearly 2 years now and they are still perfect.

All that being said, i love technics too much, and being a turntablist, its my instrument of choice. But i would seriuosly consider the stantons because they are the only deck i have ever used that i personally think not only rival technics, but piss on them from a great hieght.

Yes, but no amount of driving a formula one car is going to qualify you to drive in a regular car on the road. The Stantons may well be "superior" but every single club in the whole world has Technics. ALL OF THEM. I've checked. End of.

Imagine finding some amazing piece of deck trickery you can pull off on your Stanton, only to find it send the needle on a crazy slide across the platter when you try it on some Technics in the club....

Barely Human
07-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Just a question,

Yes, but no amount of driving a formula one car is going to qualify you to drive in a regular car on the road. The Stantons may well be "superior" but every single club in the whole world has Technics. ALL OF THEM. I've checked. End of.

Imagine finding some amazing piece of deck trickery you can pull off on your Stanton, only to find it send the needle on a crazy slide across the platter when you try it on some Technics in the club....

Ah well, **** progress then. We'll stay in 1970....

278d7e64a374de26f==