PDA

View Full Version : berlin

ampassasinbirmingham
28-11-2005, 11:22 PM
hey guys im going to berlin in february?

anyone been/live there? whats cool to do there techno/non techno related. any help will be grateley appreciated.

SlavikSvensk
29-11-2005, 12:24 AM
man that whole city is techno! figurately, of course...

have a great time...haven't been in years but loved both my trips...

paranoiduk
29-11-2005, 12:44 AM
berlin has changed over the last couple of years in the techno world. its pretty dead over there right now

teknorich
29-11-2005, 09:13 AM
I´m probably going myself january or february. Been before, but never made it to a club yet! Watergate is supposed to be good, managed to miss Richie Hawtin & Ricardo Villalobos by one week last time I was there. I did have a few names of clubs to try out, but I have a memory like a goldfish. If I think of anything else I´ll post it. You try googling techno & berlin??

Traxx
29-11-2005, 10:47 AM
WWW.DE-BUG.DE

stjohn
29-11-2005, 01:02 PM
im off there for new years!!!! looking forward to it! is Tresors new venue running?

Alan Oldham
03-12-2005, 04:19 PM
berlin has changed over the last couple of years in the techno world. its pretty dead over there right now

You've confused Berlin with London. =P There's something going on every night here. Berghain, Maria, Watergate, Weekend, Raumklang, on and on. In the past few weeks, Los Hermanos, Bone and Hood have been here, The Hacker was here last night, Marco Passarani was just here in late Oct., Selway played SO36, Sammy Dee plays there too. Tarrida and Cristian were at Raumklang, great party. Berlin stars like Pacou and Alex Kowalski also play in town on occasion. I'm at Maria this Weds. Always great crowds here, too, not all dead and jaded like other places I could name. And that's just the techno happenings, there are so many museums, galleries and shopping here it's insane. Not to mention straight rock gigs. The Warlocks just played here, they were great. BRMC was in town but I was France =P

Berlin is the shit right now, I can't think of a hotter place

rotten
04-12-2005, 09:35 AM
alan: you're saying it, mate! you're saying it!

ampass: ask crime as well. he's berlin resident since a year or so...

ampassasinbirmingham
04-12-2005, 10:29 AM
u live in berlin rotten?? if so keep me updated on events. the only place e r deffo goin is panorama bar.may have to pay mr downwards a visit also.

Alan Oldham
04-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I saw Crime at Raumklang a couple of weeks ago for the Cristian/Tarrida show. Pretty cool guy.

The new Tresor isn't open yet, they're saying spring 2006 but we'll see.

Try energylog.de for all happenings, and when you get here, grab 030 magazine, all the events are listed in there

stjohn
04-12-2005, 05:53 PM
cheers for the info Alan!!!

Fordy
04-12-2005, 09:39 PM
The place is the dogs bollox, quite simply. Villalobos & Luciano b2b for god knows how many hours in a dingy little box that held about 50 people next to a lake, what more do you want. Cant wait to get back next year.

Alan Oldham
08-12-2005, 09:06 PM
I played Maria last night and had a blast. Almost 400 people on a Weds. night going off to some real techno. Just when I think it's all going to hell, Berlin renews my faith.

rotten
11-12-2005, 11:53 AM
u live in berlin rotten?? if so keep me updated on events. the only place e r deffo goin is panorama bar.may have to pay mr downwards a visit also.

check pm

278d7e64a374de26f==