PDA

View Full Version : wot is father christmas got for ya ?

jon connor
29-11-2005, 03:24 PM
hey up doods wots mr christmas got in his big red sack for ya this year ? have you been good boys + girls ? mabey hes got that NORD keyboard for ya or a new desk or mabey a new drum machine , or just even a big brand new sack of quality techno / vynyl cds etc wot ever , so let me no wot yall written in ya christmas letter to the big fella , .

i would like £1oo worth of quality fine techno

and a new sound card for me pc coz mine is crap preffebly a delta man 10/10 please oh + ummmmm some new monitors aswell please coz i have a tendancy to get over excited and blow most of my pairs :lol:

come father crimbo get them little bloody techno elvs working on the electroniks for us :love: :love: :love: :love:

Udy
29-11-2005, 03:25 PM
ive got some monitors coming so ive been told.
sweet.

jon connor
29-11-2005, 03:47 PM
ive got some monitors coming so ive been told.
sweet.b :lol: lovely make sure ya leave the bastrd some milk + um a cookie or summit :lol:

TechMouse
29-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Going on holiday for a couple of weeks, to Egypt.

December UK-style can **** right off!

alsynthe
29-11-2005, 03:49 PM
i got myself a djm600

jon connor
29-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Going on holiday for a couple of weeks, to Egypt.

December UK-style can **** right off!

cool be carefull in egypt tech mouse my misses parents had a nightmare there this year ;) but anyway jammy bastrd id love to go strolling round them pyrimids ,would love it :love:

jon connor
29-11-2005, 04:05 PM
i got myself a djm600

no al cummon get with the programm dont spoil it for the kids :lol: father crimbo is getting you a 600 , :love: i ho hohohohohoho hoo hooh ooh ohoo hoooo

who thinks rudolph listens to slaming techno flying through the sky crimbo eve with his new ipod hehehehehehehehehehe :love:

alsynthe
29-11-2005, 04:16 PM
haha jon

jon connor
29-11-2005, 04:19 PM
:lol: thought this place need brightening up ;)

alsynthe
29-11-2005, 04:23 PM
so u gonna do a changing rooms then jon? give it a nice shade of lilac or sumat? haha

dan the acid man
29-11-2005, 04:25 PM
now do i leave these kind of posts in here or move them :doh: i dont like being a mod :cry: :lol:

erm, techno wise, i cant see any of the family wanting to go and get me sme vinyl, so i'll probably buy myself a few extra records instead, hardware wise, im holding on until next year for some of that

dirty_bass
29-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I just get a bloody lump of coal every year.

gumpy green
29-11-2005, 04:43 PM
ive just got meself this tastey bmx....fuk knows what santa will bring , i have been good this yr.

http://www.harobikes.com/bmx/mirra540.php

alsynthe
29-11-2005, 04:50 PM
gumpy u coudl have bought mine off me. ive got a fully kittd haro nyquist worth about £850 sat at my mums doing nothing

dan the acid man
29-11-2005, 09:40 PM
ive just got meself this tastey bmx....fuk knows what santa will bring , i have been good this yr.

very nice :cool:

dan the acid man
29-11-2005, 09:43 PM

do you have to stand outside with it on new years eve too, and then bring it in after 12

dirty_bass
29-11-2005, 10:17 PM
No, generally I have to stay in the cupbaord under the stairs like a bad boy, until long after new years, eventually they let me out.

Stella Boy
29-11-2005, 10:22 PM
i'm hoping santa brings back the balls to dj's / producers who appear to have lost them to the minimal backlash.

gumpy green
30-11-2005, 11:43 AM
thanks dan......

@ alsynthe- too late now....bummer, the nyquist is very nice..

i used to have a fully kitted out standard lenthy (beeeuutiful blue)frame with the hoffman forks and sun mistrall triple rinos wheels(minted)......about 8yrs ago....sold it tho....i miss me bmx so i gotta get a new one...got a skate park about 10miles from me too so gonna go up ther for som outdoor fun....

TechMouse
30-11-2005, 12:13 PM
cool be carefull in egypt tech mouse my misses parents had a nightmare there this year ;)
Oh really? Do tell...

but anyway jammy bastrd id love to go strolling round them pyrimids ,would love it :love:
Different part of Egypt... gonna be going to Sharm el Sheikh, which is a bit more of an R&R resort. Just basically get warm, do some swimming etc.

dan the acid man
30-11-2005, 12:43 PM
swimming eh....... dont forget to take your pyjamas and a brick then, as they taught us all in school :doh:

jon connor
30-11-2005, 03:33 PM
so u gonna do a changing rooms then jon? give it a nice shade of lilac or sumat? haha

how do you no i like lilac :lol: its me fav colour , :love:

jon connor
30-11-2005, 03:35 PM

thats because you been a naugty boy again steve :lol: i du no you we shall have to send in the super nany :lol:

jon connor
30-11-2005, 03:37 PM

good lad :lol: bmx woooooooooooooooooooooooooo takes me back a bit used to love me bmx woz pretty cool on it till i bust me collar bone on a half pipe , havent had the balls to get back on one for years :lol:

jon connor
30-11-2005, 03:38 PM
No, generally I have to stay in the cupbaord under the stairs like a bad boy, until long after new years, eventually they let me out.

:lol:

jon connor
30-11-2005, 03:43 PM
cool be carefull in egypt tech mouse my misses parents had a nightmare there this year ;)
Oh really? Do tell...

but anyway jammy bastrd id love to go strolling round them pyrimids ,would love it :love:
Different part of Egypt... gonna be going to Sharm el Sheikh, which is a bit more of an R&R resort. Just basically get warm, do some swimming etc.

apperntly they could not go anyware without a guid as the were bombarded by people wherever they went they just decided to stay on the complex in the end coz was to dangerous to venture out on there own :eh:

but i here the price is cheap to go to egypt now with all this trouble at the mo, wouldent mind going me self, mabey i will ask father christmas for a package holiday for jan :lol: but i dought it i think ive reached me quoter from him :lol:

alsynthe
30-11-2005, 03:46 PM
jon santa came early and i got me djm this morning haha

TechMouse
30-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I want this:

http://www.troutsoup.com/photos/albums/sillyshit/ringl9oo.jpg

jon connor
30-11-2005, 04:00 PM
jon santa came early and i got me djm this morning haha

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ya see opening ya bloddy presents early i dun no you be gutted on crimbo morning when ya got no more suprises :lol: or probably just bustin out some sickness on ya 600 hahahahahahahahha :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==