PDA

View Full Version : the respect for george best from the weekend games

nick_anarchy
29-11-2005, 09:01 PM
was good to see the clubs fans trating best with respect and remembering him for the football

shame tho liverpool , leeds and man city weer out of order and took the piss just shows thay dont give a shit

i even got a mouth full of a scouser the other day , he was slateing best then started with the old whos that lieing on the run way blah blah ....made me laugh tbh

i then said to him how was the crush and did u see the game in europe that caused all english clubs to be banned ? he didnt half go mad why cant liverpool fans take shit back when thay can give it out ???? it does show how retarded thay are

Traxx
29-11-2005, 09:07 PM
The fact your moaning bout best gettin it shows you can give but cant take. You speak to one fan & all of a sudden it changes to 'liverpool fans'. Bit general isnt it?

nick_anarchy
29-11-2005, 09:49 PM
not at all man , my mates brother died at hillsborough and other friends also but for a liverpool fan to tbring it up none stop and enjoy sayin it is harsh i dont go out reminding lpool fans of the tradgic past

Numeric
30-11-2005, 12:23 AM
It was good to see that most football fans did show a lot of respect towards Best over the weekend...

But it's typical that Kopites and the like would choose to act like school children...

phantomdj
30-11-2005, 06:09 AM
It was good to see that most football fans did show a lot of respect towards Best over the weekend...

But it's typical that Kopites and the like would choose to act like school children...

mant times i heard man utd fans go on about the past in such a bad way

anyway.. one man dies and its a tragedy

hundreds of thousands die through sanctions, controlled depopulation, wars and so forth and few people make a sound.

something is wrong

Esox Lucius
30-11-2005, 07:23 AM
good point phantom kopite

liverpool fans are wankers though, as you say they can give but if anything is said about them they cry like bitches, they even have a murderer in their present squad!

Traxx
30-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Yawn

french_og
30-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Any true football fan would of paid their respect to Bestie the people who disrepect him are not even worth worrying about. The type of people you do not want to sit near in a pub when you are watching football as they are talking complete rubbish.

Liverpool fans in general i would think would of paid there respect but of course there are always gonna be those un educated idiots doing what they do best - being completed idiots!!

DJsmallpaul
30-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Any true football fan would of paid their respect to Bestie the people who disrepect him are not even worth worrying about. The type of people you do not want to sit near in a pub when you are watching football as they are talking complete rubbish.

Why not try watching at the ground then instead of the pub ;) that's where all the real fans are :lol:

french_og
30-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Of course but what about when are England playing and getting tickets are impossible- watching in a pub or at home is the only option.

DJsmallpaul
30-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Yea that's true bud ;)

dan the acid man
01-12-2005, 07:32 PM
or those of us who can no longer afford the stupid ammounts week in week out now

dan the acid man
01-12-2005, 07:34 PM
anyway, back on topic, what i saw of the anfield incident was a few fans being nobbers, then the rest of the liverpool fans booing their own fans for being nobbers

Traxx
01-12-2005, 07:57 PM
anyway, back on topic, what i saw of the anfield incident was a few fans being nobbers, then the rest of the liverpool fans booing their own fans for being nobbers

What anfield incident? it was main road & wasnt just our fans.

dan the acid man
01-12-2005, 08:56 PM

What anfield incident? it was main road & wasnt just our fans.

oh right :oops: sorry, i f*cked up :doh: wasnt paying attention to where it was, thought it was anfield

Traxx
01-12-2005, 09:06 PM
City of manchester stadium even or whatever the fuk its called now.

Esox Lucius
02-12-2005, 11:10 AM
city of scumchester council ground :lol:

Traxx
02-12-2005, 12:15 PM
:lol:

Numeric
02-12-2005, 03:37 PM
I dislike City as much as any Utd fan but their ground looks better than either of the shit-tips your teams play at...

;)

Traxx
02-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Its the 'their' bit thats the best ;)

Esox Lucius
02-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I dislike City as much as any Utd fan but their ground looks better than either of the shit-tips your teams play at...

;)

aaaaah go and drink some of that polluted water up your way haha

btw mate what are you doing in anglesey? only decent thing up that way is llyn y gors fishery :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-12-2005, 04:51 PM
oh and the ferry to eire :lol:

Numeric
02-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Its the 'their' bit thats the best ;)

oops...

:oops:

your grounds are still s**t though...

Numeric
02-12-2005, 08:20 PM
it's not so bad on Anglesey where we are, when the water's clean...

Will
03-12-2005, 02:13 PM

;)

Don't forget Old Trafford in that too!

278d7e64a374de26f==