29-11-2005, 11:14 PM
http://www.ishkur.com/articles/trancecracker.php

Traxx
29-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Lol. Seen this, this afternoon.

SlavikSvensk
29-11-2005, 11:23 PM
:clap:

i wonder what the original strip the drawings are from was...

audioinjection
30-11-2005, 02:26 AM
lol, that was great

koma
30-11-2005, 10:58 AM
http://mygallery.beat.hu/albums/040911Tiesto/040911Tiesto_01.sized.jpg

"its good to be a king" :lol:

Paul Zykotik
30-11-2005, 01:35 PM

I remember seeing this, if I remember rightly it's some Christian nutters. The jist of it is they're learning about diverse cultures at school, and when the little girl goes home to her frankly shady looking grandpa he tells her that Islam is bad and Christianity is the righteous path, whereupon her Muslim friends go "we are sinners, let us join Jesus". A good read ;)

SlavikSvensk
30-11-2005, 05:30 PM

I remember seeing this, if I remember rightly it's some Christian nutters. The jist of it is they're learning about diverse cultures at school, and when the little girl goes home to her frankly shady looking grandpa he tells her that Islam is bad and Christianity is the righteous path, whereupon her Muslim friends go "we are sinners, let us join Jesus". A good read ;)

wow.

dan the acid man
30-11-2005, 06:18 PM

sounds a bit stupid to say the least, or is that the whole point

Paul Zykotik
30-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Unfortunately the various passages from the bible and defamation of Mohammed suggest it's far from a joke. Why on earth they think an old man with an eye patch and some pretty poor dress sense is the sort of person who's best placed to convert children to God isn't quite clear, but I bet they wouldn't let him get away with it in Vietnam.

278d7e64a374de26f==