PDA

View Full Version : Cave...

Si the Sigh
30-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Just got a load of his stuff on Ingoma and was wondering what other labels he's released on & which tracks of his are worth picking up? Post up your recomendations please!

MITA
30-11-2005, 02:48 PM
i got that intec [climatic ep]...and i really like a1 track..
my recomendation.beautifull synth and awesome bassline..

other tracks are too tribal fo me. ;)

Si the Sigh
30-11-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm loving the tribal sound at the moment. Will check out the Intec release. Cheers!

el salvador
30-11-2005, 03:38 PM
he has made track for the P label (i think from holland) P021. house tronic (is on white vinyls)
"cave men......cave women" old skool and tribal with reese samples. we say is 'la puta madre'
love this!!!!!

anx
30-11-2005, 04:49 PM
not big on his tribal sound, but his new dirty synthy stuff is worth checking out! theres a patterns track he did, the new primate, and a few others....

conflict
30-11-2005, 06:21 PM
yea that ingoma tune is awesome

you might wanna check his label spilo

he also did a tune on planet rythmn, number 45 i think that had quit e a cool synth in =it

mr burns
30-11-2005, 07:35 PM
theres one on wet music which is awesome,also one on real sessions and planet rythem 50 they are all wicked! top producer

Agent Orange NYC
30-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I believe he will be on the next Terminal M too.

Louis Theroux
30-11-2005, 11:39 PM
you can usually hear all of his releases on his demo's he puts up on his website.

buy Planet Rhythm 50 though - probably his best production so far.

Si the Sigh
01-12-2005, 07:51 AM
WHATS HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS?

orac
01-12-2005, 09:09 AM
http://cave.no/

MITA
01-12-2005, 11:59 AM
you might wanna check his label spilo

yep,that one has some serious tracks

webassassin
02-12-2005, 08:22 AM
I'm loving the tribal sound at the moment. ::::chop::::

same here. there's a title i'm particularly fond of by cave called "street carnival" that i've heard in mixes. now i'm not sure which version it is for there have been remixes but the version that contains a break with a sort of marching band "drumline" bit with whistles is just....gawd, that is one ferocious number. :love:

orac
02-12-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm loving the tribal sound at the moment. ::::chop::::

same here. there's a title i'm particularly fond of by cave called "street carnival" that i've heard in mixes. now i'm not sure which version it is for there have been remixes but the version that contains a break with a sort of marching band "drumline" bit with whistles is just....gawd, that is one ferocious number. :love:

max walder remix

about cave, i like some of his older stuff, like "Tambores" or "Jamaica_Maracas", but i really dont like his new tracks with those predictable easy melodies :/

eyeswithoutaface
02-12-2005, 11:13 AM
his first record was good, everything else since has been terrible im afraid. Talk about re-hashing old works

davethedrummer
02-12-2005, 08:27 PM
got a new one of his on primate orange vinyl ( how much did that costyo manufacture??)
which is wicked , the new spilo is great and the intec great too

love him , trying to get a remix next year from him.
played together in norway a few months back
cool guy , but he had something weird happen to him that night
which mad e him take off quite quick
but i did get to say
´´im a real fan of your work etc etc ´´
and make my self look stupid

as usual.

anx
02-12-2005, 10:57 PM
yea that orange vinyl is dope.

as to whoever said his first one was good, and everything is a rehash of that track, he has really came around in the last year, and changed his style. i agree about his old stuff, but im a big fan now :)

The Overfiend
03-12-2005, 12:11 AM
got a new one of his on primate orange vinyl ( how much did that costyo manufacture??)

but i did get to say

as usual.

What happened to him?

eyeswithoutaface
03-12-2005, 12:16 AM
well yeah definately props for at least pushing in a new direction from his old stuff, i think ive just suffered overkill a bit now unfortunately with his other stuff. Top bloke aswell by the way

davethedrummer
03-12-2005, 12:17 AM

but i did get to say

as usual.

What happened to him?

nothing major
just didnt want to stick around

dan the acid man
03-12-2005, 02:34 AM
maybe he had the shits or something, ok im drunk

Traxx
03-12-2005, 03:56 AM
maybe he had the shits or something, ok im drunk

Not setting a very good example as mod dan ;)

dan the acid man
03-12-2005, 11:14 AM
sorry :oops:

Paul Nisbet
03-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I quite enjoyed the Plutonium ep out on spilo (spelling).... exact same filters used on that as other productions but, but I reckon the general sound was a step away from what was coming out a year or so ago?

Craig McW
05-12-2005, 02:19 AM
We had him play at one of our party's in Australia the other week. Super nice and friendly guy. Live set was pretty good...

jon connor
06-12-2005, 02:31 PM
planet rhythym 50 oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo jesus cheist wot a bomb :love: fukin 1 best records i bought this year wot a tune on the a and the flip aint to bad either ;)

djfilthmonger
06-12-2005, 02:31 PM
i ave been avin the same cave buzz i got some load of stuff.it would be great to hear a remix with dave the drummer .theres a prime evil release he has aswell its farily good cant think of the name do.

jon connor
06-12-2005, 02:32 PM
planet rhythym 50 oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo jesus cheist wot a bomb :love: fukin 1 best records i bought this year wot a tune on the a and the flip aint to bad either ;)

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl/view/prruk050/

check it http://www.bangingtunes.com/img/vinyl/prruk050.jpg

jon connor
06-12-2005, 02:34 PM
got this mutha to nice cave track here on patterns ;)

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl/view/patrn022/

278d7e64a374de26f==