PDA

View Full Version : Solskjaer Back?

Numeric
02-12-2005, 03:32 PM
On the Utd website it's sayin that Ole is gonna be playin for the reserves on Monday night against the Kopites, i hope it all goes well, he is a true Utd Legend and deserves to play again at the highest level if possible. I know he's gettin on but even if he has only a couple of good seasons left then it would be worth it just to see him in that ref shirt again...

C'mon Ole lad...

:clap:

Hakka
02-12-2005, 03:34 PM
I hate to say it as I do like Ole, his playing days at top flight must be over. He's been out for far too long and had two horrific injuries to deal with. I can't seem him getting back in to the first team at Man Utd. He has great talent, so I believe its possible he could return. Given his age and the type injuries he has had, I think it will not work for him... sadly...

Miksta
02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
He's one of them players who never got to play back 2 back games or a constant string, he is a class striker, shame hes always figured as 4th-5th fiddle in utd......would of liked to see him play more instead of warming subs bench and getting 10-15mins on the field.

Traxx
02-12-2005, 04:39 PM
He was & very probably still will be a CUNT of the highest order.

Esox Lucius
02-12-2005, 04:45 PM
quality player when he was fit, would love to see him back in the prem but cant see it happening

Traxx
02-12-2005, 05:02 PM
I used to hate that little shit.

djfase
02-12-2005, 08:00 PM
I wonder if hes aged at all since the last time we see him :lol:

Will
03-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Haha. He was a quality striker, maybe better than Van Nistelrooy, better finisher, more pace, good crosser... But he was a cunt like Traxx said so I have no sympathy for him. He said he'd tell the FA Sol caught him accidentally, but didn't so Man U might win the title (which they did of course). If it wasn't the case he would have denied it, but he never said anything on the matter. And he broke the ribs of Stuart Taylor I think it was.

Numeric
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Solskjaer a c**t, ha-ha you lot make me laugh, he's sound...

And the Sol elbow was deliberate...

Will
03-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Then why did Solskjaer himself never deny he said he'd tell the FA it wasn't deliberate? No way was it deliberate, only a fool would think otherwise.

Will
03-12-2005, 07:51 PM
Anyway, he's a total cunt and obviously his karma's caught up with him!

Esox Lucius
03-12-2005, 07:56 PM
nah sol is a wanker and should keep his big elbows to himself.

Numeric
03-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah man anyone could see it was deliberate, take of your Wenger goggles Will lad...

:lol:

Will
03-12-2005, 08:14 PM
There was one camera angle where it suggests there wasn't even contact!

Numeric
03-12-2005, 08:27 PM
There's another angle which suggests Sol caught him badly and could have easily caused serious damage...

It doesn't matter if there was contact anyway as Sol clearly intended to hurt Ole and deserved the red card...

Will
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Haha, how do you work that one out, he didn't even look at him and had no reason to do it, his arm was pretty straight if memory serves too, he was hardly throwing an elbow. He flattened Solskjaer in an earlier game when he headed the ball away legitimately, so he probably wanted his petty revenge on Sol, like Van Nistelrooy had a vendetta against Keown for no apparent reason and tried to 'kung fu kick' him.

If Sol had wanted to elbow him baby face;d be dead or something! But there wasn't even a mark was there? And it's only a yellow at most if he doesn't actually catch him. And that camera angle seemed to show there was clear daylight between elbow and cunt! But of course it got sweeped under the carpet so Man U could win the title...

Esox Lucius
03-12-2005, 09:29 PM
sol is more likely to try and bum rape him.

Traxx
03-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Hah

djfase
03-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Haha, how do you work that one out, he didn't even look at him and had no reason to do it, his arm was pretty straight if memory serves too, he was hardly throwing an elbow. He flattened Solskjaer in an earlier game when he headed the ball away legitimately, so he probably wanted his petty revenge on Sol, like Van Nistelrooy had a vendetta against Keown for no apparent reason and tried to 'kung fu kick' him.

If Sol had wanted to elbow him baby face;d be dead or something! But there wasn't even a mark was there? And it's only a yellow at most if he doesn't actually catch him. And that camera angle seemed to show there was clear daylight between elbow and cunt! But of course it got sweeped under the carpet so Man U could win the title...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some grudge u got there mate. It was years ago and ure still going on.

Face it the gunners or united, it dont matter no more. Neither will win the league for a while

Numeric
04-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Will's stressed because Arsenal dropped points...

Will
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey, don't lump us in with your lot, we'll be back when our new stadium starts bringing in an extra £57m a year or so!

And that's why I thought it was funny that we were going over it again, but it's just evidence of what a cunt he is and why I have no sympathy for him!

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah man anyone could see it was deliberate, take of your Wenger goggles Will lad...

so true

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 12:51 AM
plus we out played in that game anyway .. tipical arsenal always moaning

or should i say same old arsenal always cheating

Traxx
07-12-2005, 07:56 AM
"always cheating"

Hahaha thats rich nick lad, your shite are one of the worst for it & have been for donkeys years. Get away with fukin murder. :lol:

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 11:51 AM
"always cheating"

Hahaha thats rich nick lad, your shite are one of the worst for it & have been for donkeys years. Get away with fukin murder. :lol:

haha yeh we have but not to the exstent of arsenal allways diveing and playing the sob story to the reff i meen come on when rooney dived fo rthe pen it was good to see arsenal gettin playing at their own game winnings pens , apart from that we dont get as much pens as arsenal or liverpool now with ronaldo we should tho he needs to learn how to dive better its a shame really we would be top if he had learnt in school :lol:

Will
07-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Take the blinkers off, Man U dive as much as anyone!

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 01:00 PM
yeh right ... hence all the songs around the prem for arsenal "same old arsenal allways cheating"

Will
07-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Or Same old man u, always cheating, it can be used for any team!

Numeric
07-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Apparently Ole played 45 mins and has no ill affects...

Utd did lose 2:0 though...

:doh:

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Or Same old man u, always cheating, it can be used for any team!

thing is tho IT AINT its use for arsenal , diveing to winpens , free kicks and then u get players like bergkamp who stamp on players

i know utd aint angles for arsenal are cheats

Will
07-12-2005, 01:22 PM
If you'd watched the Liverpool Chelsea game last night you'd have heard it and it wasn't about Arsenal, so shows what you know!

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 01:45 PM
who says i didnt watch it how would u know ?? were u sat here with me ? nope nope nope nope .. u dnt know fuka ll .. face it same old arsenal always cheating :)

278d7e64a374de26f==