PDA

View Full Version : Who will be next Real Madrid boss?

Hakka
05-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Rumour has it that they want to prise a Premiership manager... possibly Benitez, Wenger or Maurinho.

I can't see Wenger or Maurinho leaving their roles, but Benitez has a small possibility.

Who do you think will get the job? will it be a Prem boss or one from another league?

Acid Bread
05-12-2005, 01:21 PM
what bout sir clive? :lol:

Hakka
05-12-2005, 01:25 PM
what bout sir clive? :lol:

lol...

Alan Perrin is looking for a new job as well, perhaps he should apply!

french_og
05-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I don't think any of those three will leave. I can't see Benitez leaving a Liverpool side who are Euro Champs and playing as good football as they have played for years.

Not sure who else they will go for, maybe they may have a temorary manager til the end of the season and then have Sven for next season??

Will
05-12-2005, 02:25 PM
That'd be alright, take him off our hands! :lol: I wouldn't be totally surprised if Benitez took it, with him being Spanish and all, though they ought to get Del Bosque I reckon, assuming he'd go back... They'll probably get some nobody and then sack him in 6 months like they usually do though!

They really ought to think things through a bit more, shouldn't have sacked Del Bosque without having someone really good lined up. And they should sack people at the end of the season when it'll be a bit easier to prise away another mananger, though it sounds like something needed to be done...

The board should probably just quit I reckon, the way they've been doing things no top mananger would want to go there!

basslinejunkie
05-12-2005, 02:33 PM
why a top manager would want to go there il never know,even if your successful you get the sack.pointless.

Will
05-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Indeed. I'd try and get the fans behind me and say it's the board who should go!

french_og
05-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Also the President basically buy who he wants although he did give Luxenburgo a little bit more freedom than others. His Signings were rubbish, Babtista is well over rated and has got a terrible touch and Robinhio is still a little young and Raw and maybe should of been brought into the side like Ronaldo was at Man Utd having a few sub appearances.

He has been unlucky with injuries also, Ronaldo had scored about 8 league goals in early October before getting injured and Raul out for 4 months, along with Woodgate, Zidane. Also Ramos at the back has been sent off 4 times.

Your right Will, they should wait til the end of the season, they are only 6 points behind Barcelona and through to the next stages of the champions league.

It would be like Liverpool sacking Benitez.

djfase
05-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Isnt hitzfeld looking for a job?

It wont be benitez. Hes trying to build summin at liverpool

Hakka
05-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Isnt hitzfeld looking for a job?

It wont be benitez. Hes trying to build summin at liverpool

Is he building bigger shower cubicles to prevent Peter Crouch from peeping over them to see his team mates genitals?

djfase
05-12-2005, 06:44 PM
:lol:

Traxx
05-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Moyes? HAH

DJsmallpaul
05-12-2005, 07:24 PM
They took Graversen :lol:

Traxx
05-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah & look were that got him & the fella who signed him.

278d7e64a374de26f==