PDA

View Full Version : skull boris s unknown forces

jimmy west
05-12-2005, 09:03 PM
decent release on skull first for a while i think used to love this label though http://germantrance.com/Vinyl/Artists/Unknown_Forces_(aka_Boris_S.)_/_Unknown_Forces_E.P./

Lujo
05-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Must say respect to Boris :clap:
Nice work

benjames
07-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Too True.

This is pure class!

Have you heard Cardiac Arrest 3, another one to get the hips swinging

Scott Kemix
10-12-2005, 02:00 PM
wicked release tight production throughout, pussy blower, fukin class sample :blush:

The Overfiend
14-12-2005, 09:02 AM
I still have not forgotten the ripped off loops incident with Glenn.
So I'm not sure if I will vouch for anything of this camp.

Scott Kemix
14-12-2005, 12:39 PM
whats the score with this 'ripped off loops incident'?

jon connor
15-12-2005, 04:47 PM

yea me to and also there is a few others out there that have ripped glens loops , but they dont fool us hardcore mutha techno glen wilson fan nutters, heheheheheheheheh :lol: anyway aint heard this but gunna listen now love boris work best track is composure 12 by far outstanding techno track i still havent heard him better this yet , the skull stuff is great when it first came out but for me became to predictable , there were a lot of tracks just reworked into new 1`s but never the less great polished tight production probably the best out of the schranz producers, but anyway he is a dude mr boris s his music is very sick just wish he would branch out a bit more and experiment with new sound like i said he is an awsome producer the track on composur 12 is still in my box and by far 1 of the best hard techno track / anthems ive ever heard an im a hard bastrd to please coz im a fussy cunt when buying records ;)

Scott Kemix
15-12-2005, 05:25 PM
wow not even noticed, then again i dont buy glenn wilsons stuff

FUSION
16-12-2005, 04:52 PM
this a very nice record, best skull for a while

fatcollective
16-12-2005, 05:35 PM
i thought Unknown Forces was Dean Rodell.... :doh:

koma
16-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Unknown Forces label - Dean Rodell
Unknown Forces as alias - Boris S

;)

kebabman
16-12-2005, 10:33 PM

Not sure what you are on about there. The sample is from a Cheech and Chong film.

The Overfiend
19-12-2005, 04:38 AM
Do some homework.

eyeswithoutaface
19-12-2005, 09:44 AM
yeah he didnt mean this ep, but i remember the facade too. Messy. And there are people who have gotten away unnoticed with lifting Glenn's loop's off his record, one particular popular hard techno artist in particular. I dont trust or play anything from this lot now

FUSION
21-12-2005, 12:53 AM
what tune was it that he used the pinched loop in? always new it had been done but would be intersted to have a listen. anyone know?? :eyes:

FUSION
24-12-2005, 01:42 AM
THE LOOP MUTHA FUKA THE LOOP!!

Scott Kemix
24-12-2005, 01:46 PM
dont think they r gonna reply man, how do we know they r not lying about this??????

FUSION
28-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I ve heard it so many times now I rekon it is true but someone should really spill the beans for us, I thought the lack of response was due to much less people posting here nowadys it seems pretty dead since I ve been online less :eh:

FUSION
28-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I mean skull 1 uses that standard BASS sample off fruity loops so hes obviously not adverse to using unoriginal stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no disrespect though as I still rekon number 1 is the best skull ;)

jon connor
04-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I mean skull 1 uses that standard BASS sample off fruity loops so hes obviously not adverse to using unoriginal stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no disrespect though as I still rekon number 1 is the best skull ;)

oh fuk yea baby i still wang this out and im proud to have a copy you try getting hold of it now no chance ;) its a fukin beast of a record , remember totatly ripping up lakkota in bristol @ north a few year ago with this track fukin scotish skinheads on tour were bouncing off the flaming walls hehehehehehehehehe love that top second room brilliant rig , always pays to sort the engineer out a bit to as ask nicely and he will crank the ****er up :rambo:

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2006, 06:55 PM
you sure thats the same Lakota jon? every single system in that venue is wack, awful infact. I was so, so disapointed the first time i played there after hearing great things about it

jon connor
06-01-2006, 03:27 PM
you sure thats the same Lakota jon? every single system in that venue is wack, awful infact. I was so, so disapointed the first time i played there after hearing great things about it

ive played every room dude and yea i see wot you saying but ive not played there in a while so things might of changed , but me fav rig was the middle room was a nice crisp sound up there , and also we used to well sort the engineer out if you catch me drift to crank the fuker up , but them horrible in house mixers they used were terrible , oh well memories memories still waking out that skull 1 tune for the first time blew the fukin roof off im telling ya even kay d smith was holding on to his with a grin on his face " wot the fuk is this dude" i seem to remember hahahahahahah mixed it with mark and chrissies nuklear bomb track on submissions phewwwwwwwww! great memories love it great record...enough said ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==