PDA

View Full Version : Gazza

Esox Lucius
06-12-2005, 01:06 PM
What's going on there like? sacked from kettering after a big bust up with the chairman and then gets arrested in liverpool last night for assault.....legend :clap:

french_og
06-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah apparantly he thumped some Photographer, fair play to him, he probably got in his face.

Got a funny feeling though he was p*ssed, hope that is not he case as Gazza is such a nice bloke.

Will
06-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, nice one Gazza, I'm sure the journalist had it coming. I'm sure I'd have walked off laughing if I'd seen it too!

Hakka
06-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I wish the dick head would just retire gracefully.

He was amazing talent, but also a dick head. It's clear that he hasn't got ability to manage or coach a team, so why not sit back and enjoy the money you made as a player (if he hasn't blown it all already!).

Apparently he was drunk 37 times out of the 39 days in charge at the club. Falling out the team bus and falling over that at the pitch.

Sounds like he needs help.

french_og
06-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Don't believe that rubbish, Gazza is trying to give something back to the game, he is not interested in media attension and he stupidily generous and is not interested in money, he just wants to be involved in the game he loves.

He gave an interview to Skysports yesterday and he was really upset with being sacked and blamed it on that jumped up t*at of a Chairman who thinks he knows something about football and wanted to pick the team.

Hakka
06-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Don't believe that rubbish, Gazza is trying to give something back to the game, he is not interested in media attension and he stupidily generous and is not interested in money, he just wants to be involved in the game he loves.

He gave an interview to Skysports yesterday and he was really upset with being sacked and blamed it on that jumped up t*at of a Chairman who thinks he knows something about football and wanted to pick the team.

Ok fair enough I may have fallen for media bollocks. I also heard that Gazza was interested in buying Kettering so he can carry on managing it, which could support what your saying.

dj casualty
06-12-2005, 10:31 PM
thats true,ppl in the game say football is his life,he has to be involved
one way or another,when he's not occupied thats when the problems
start.
this ketterin business is gonna get all legal and messy now you see
i hear the chairman is now tryin to distance himself from that
'37 out of 39 days' comment coz he has no proof,i mean how to
you prove that when sackin somebody.
i dont believe whats been said about gazza.
the media will keep on slatin him,houndin him and waitin for him
to mess up,splashin it all over the news,as with best,and when he's
gone they'll all be ravin about what a nice guy he was and how he was
the best footballer of a generation
give the guy a break

278d7e64a374de26f==