PDA

View Full Version : Who are the biggest cheats in the prem?

Will
07-12-2005, 01:25 PM
United cheat as much as, probably more than anyone I reckon...

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 01:41 PM
only 2 options pfft come on will get a grip

Numeric
07-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeah man...

FFS, Arsenal are as bad as anyone...

But i agree that Utd have gotten a lot worse since the arrival of Ruud, Rooney and Ronaldo and it really pisses me off when i see them falling over everywhere...

basslinejunkie
07-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah man...

FFS, Arsenal are as bad as anyone...

But i agree that Utd have gotten a lot worse since the arrival of Ruud, Rooney and Ronaldo and it really pisses me off when i see them falling over everywhere...

wow!! :shock:

its gotta be the blue rent boys for me,tapping players up,getting away with murder,arrorgance,the lot.scum.

Numeric
07-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes i agree Chelsea are the worst...

And that snake Kenyon makes me sick...

Esox Lucius
07-12-2005, 02:13 PM
blackburn, dirty bastards. arsenal too

french_og
07-12-2005, 02:21 PM
What do you mean by cheats? I don't think Man Utd are that bad, I watch a fair bit of their games and I think they a quite a honest side, ok they have a few players who put a hard challenge in but thats football.

Van Nistlerooy has a got a reputation but don't think he is that bad.

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 02:21 PM
blackburn are very like arsenal sly as fuk

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 02:22 PM
What do you mean by cheats? I don't think Man Utd are that bad, I watch a fair bit of their games and I think they a quite a honest side, ok they have a few players who put a hard challenge in but thats football.

Van Nistlerooy has a got a reputation but don't think he is that bad.

its all in aid of the posts will have put towards myself and utd .. he cant face arsenal being labeled as " cheats " when every team and supporter knows thay are so up pops a poll utd or other haha

Will
07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
I suppose you could argue Chelsea are worse, with tapping up as well, but it's only really Essien who puts in the bad tackles...

United are the complete cheats though, they do everything from trying to break peoples legs, to trying to kick people out of games, diving, trying to get people sent off, appealing for decisions when they know they should go against them, just about anything you can think of. Van Nistelrooy alone is guilty of most if not all of them and he's not the only one.

Arsenal might have the odd diver, but we don't have any dirty players now and Arsenal have cleaned up their act anyway.

djfase
07-12-2005, 10:25 PM
I wont go for a team.

Id just say them 2 dirty cunts called pires and shearer.

Pires is always diving, and is a big girl, and shearer, well is just an elbowing dirty cunt.

Id love to play against shearer and try to break his legs everytime he touched the ball

french_og
07-12-2005, 10:38 PM
You lot need to watch some more Portugues, spanish and Italian matches then you will see some real cheating diving play acting girlie boys.

Shearer is a real player, yeah he puts his self about he takes no shite, he gets amongst it. Football is a physical game and there is nothing wrong with the ways Shearer protects his self.

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I suppose you could argue Chelsea are worse, with tapping up as well, but it's only really Essien who puts in the bad tackles...

United are the complete cheats though, they do everything from trying to break peoples legs, to trying to kick people out of games, diving, trying to get people sent off, appealing for decisions when they know they should go against them, just about anything you can think of. Van Nistelrooy alone is guilty of most if not all of them and he's not the only one.

Arsenal might have the odd diver, but we don't have any dirty players now and Arsenal have cleaned up their act anyway.

u protect your own team to much and dont admit what u are

Traxx
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Cheklski then then the scum.

278d7e64a374de26f==