PDA

View Full Version : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

Will
07-12-2005, 09:39 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

No prizes for guessing what I find so funny!

Will
07-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Ah well, it could be worse... and in future I suspect it will be! :lol: :lol: :lol:

macca
07-12-2005, 09:42 PM
me 2 ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

french_og
07-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Man Utd losing by any chance?

I don't care one way or another but just hate those cheating Portuguese Wa**kers. Was hoping somebody was gonna nail that Nunes or that tw*t who scored with the dread locks.

Will
07-12-2005, 09:44 PM
The ignominy of the sack looms large!

Will
07-12-2005, 09:46 PM
How'd you guess! I suppose certain people won't dare show their faces around here for a while, alas!

Will
07-12-2005, 09:53 PM
2 years... going on 3 years now!

djfase
07-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I think fergie will be sacked no question.

They are in debt and they needed the money by qualifying.

Utd are a plc not just a football club

french_og
07-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Man Utd for me are really missing some match winning players, they rely to heavily on Rooney.The subs they bring on like Park are just not good enough for this level. They defo should break the bank for Ballack.

dj casualty
07-12-2005, 11:16 PM
truly shockin lol

c'mon bitches show your faces hahahahaha

phantomdj
07-12-2005, 11:39 PM
aye kewell was right... a sinking ship ;)

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 11:45 PM
well im here to show my face and wont hide away unlike most ppl , yeh we weer shit and thats being nice . totaly not goodeuff full stop !!! it may be a good thing in the way of players being released / sacked / sold
well i hope so , keane was right in the way he slated players who aint good enuff and paid so high wages

ronaldo
rio
silvest
o'sha .... 4 playesr who need to go for a start ....

then we get to giggs why was he playing ?? no games in 9 weeks , saha ? not fully match fit , why bring park on to late ?? rooney ****in shit , ruud shite , scholes shite

how the fuk so we have 2 shots on goal in 93 mins with ruud , ronaldo , giggs , rooney , scholes in the forward line ??? i cant get my head round it

so yep i can admit we did deserve to go out and tbh we dont deserve to be classed as a good club im ****in discusted in utd , now fans are calling for fergie to go i think its more than that

who wants to join utd ?? no one if thay did and weer ea top class player chelsea go and buy them , who wants to join a team where the club/ team leaves coz he says the players are over rated and shit

NO ONE we are a below par team , with to many overrated players and over paid so called stars

basslinejunkie
07-12-2005, 11:50 PM
didnt even get in the uefa cup did they :lol:

nick_anarchy
07-12-2005, 11:59 PM
dont even deserve to man

basslinejunkie
08-12-2005, 12:00 AM
finally realising your not the force you once was??

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 12:24 AM
i realised it a few years ago , well when beckham left ,its all gone to pot and tbh i cant see a way out of it .. a las in work said to me before
what is happening to utd now is what happened to liverpool in 90/91 - present

Esox Lucius
08-12-2005, 06:13 AM
bad luck to united, maybe the french cockney scum stand a chance of winning it again, oh no hang on they never have.

phantomdj
08-12-2005, 09:25 AM
ahaha... what happened to liverpool up to the present? whats all that about? the state of liverpool NOW is nothing like man utd. liverpool are on the up.... not demise...

You are like the old liverpool of 1992+, but nothing like the current side.

Numeric
08-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Will, you are a child...

french_og
08-12-2005, 10:21 AM
I think Ferguson played Giggs last night because of his experience but it never worked for him. He just hasn't got the depth in the side and squad. Park is not good enough.

I think they still have a basis of a good side if they can bring in the right players in the right areas but as was said any good players are now not wanting to go to Utd.

I think the defence would be better if Heinze was there and if they had a Terry type central defender to play along side Rio. Scholes has looked past it for me this season. Smith i think is playing well and put some great tackles in last night. Thats why they should break the bank for Ballack. Ronaldo is still a good player but they are relying on him too much the same with Rooney. Rooney is running his nuts off but he gets the ball and never seems to have many options.

I think Ferguson willl leave at the end of the season.

djfase
08-12-2005, 10:23 AM
If u cant get yourself motivated for a game u know u have to win is a disgrace.

heads should roll as there are serious problems.

They think theyre in the comfort zone

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 10:29 AM
If u cant get yourself motivated for a game u know u have to win is a disgrace.

heads should roll as there are serious problems.

They think theyre in the comfort zone

spot on .. far to much in the comfort zone if u ask me ....

french_og
08-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Motivation was not the problem last night because they all worked hard, it was just lack of quality.

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 10:38 AM
we were lucky thay were shit uopfront otherwise it would of been 4 or 5 we have no quality in front of goal and its time we realised it

djfase
08-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Motivation was not the problem last night because they all worked hard, it was just lack of quality.

How can u say that. Hard work creates chances. Utd had 2 all game. end of

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 10:52 AM
their was no hard work what so ever each player was shit no player stood out as ok

french_og
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Hard work doesn't create chances, quality creates chances and if you have ever played the game you would know that. Each player could run there heart out for 90 mins but if you haven't got the players who can make the killer pass or go past a player then all that running is for nothing.

djfase
08-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Thats what im saying. utd do have the quality, but they dont have the work ethic anymore. Theyve lost their hunger.

Are u telling me rooney,van, ronaldo, giggs and scholes dont have quality?

They are very good when they play for their national sides, but together at utd they dont have the desire

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Thats what im saying. utd do have the quality, but they dont have the work ethic anymore. Theyve lost their hunger.

Are u telling me rooney,van, ronaldo, giggs and scholes dont have quality?

They are very good when they play for their national sides, but together at utd they dont have the desire

ssdly true

french_og
08-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I do think Rooney, Van N and Ronaldo are quality but sadly think thats Utds only quality. Giggs has been injured and maybe past his best and Scholes looks a shadow of his former self.

They need more than Ronaldo, Rooney and Van N and they rely too much on them three. The rest of the players are working hard but sadly are not good enough.

Will
08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
To think Man U finished bottom of the easiest group when Arsenal won the group of death, undefeated. :lol: It sounded to me as though Man U lacked composure as much as anything, were a bit too desperate and it affected their decision making... though 2 shots is rather poor. Maybe the quality players weren't on it and the hard working players lacked quality?

I was only following events on Sky sports news though, it seemed as though all, but one of the guys on it were Man U fans and Henry's missed penalty seemed like a very welcome distraction from Man U's dire predicament... Though at least their lack of impartiality provided some entertainment as they witnessed their teams failure... Still, at least you won't risk being humiliated by the likes of Barca.

phantomdj
08-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Arsenal won the group of death, undefeated.

haha, arsenal had the group of death? are you kidding will? come on. that's rubbish. you had the easiest group. just a bit easier than man utds group. liverpool/chelsea group and bayern/juve was far more difficult for a start!

Will
08-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Yes, I was joking! Though I wouldn't have said Liverpool's group was a lot harder, there was only really one other decent team in it.

nick_anarchy
08-12-2005, 11:31 PM
end of we wernt goodenuff ..

french_og
09-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Real Betis is a good side, they beat Chelsea remember. They are also a better side than Benfica.

phantomdj
09-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Yes, I was joking! Though I wouldn't have said Liverpool's group was a lot harder, there was only really one other decent team in it.

playing chelsea twice is always edgy and going to spain is not easy as chelsea found out when they lost. it's because we put a win in spain that we ended top and put betis out of teh race so soon, otherwise the group would have been harder. 3 hard teams in a group is not easy at all. having one whipping team does not make it easier really. it would be better to have 4 hard teams.

Will
09-12-2005, 11:59 AM
4 hard teams? That doesn't make much sense to me! At least there was no danger of going out of europe altogether! Man City beat Chelsea under Keegan, but that didn't make them a good side...

Hakka
09-12-2005, 04:05 PM
I honestly thought Man Utd would win this game, slightly shocked that they didn't.

I think they miss Roy Keane. They need someone on the pitch giving them hell if they do something wrong, keeping them in line and concentration in check. They need to sign a real leader and a decent midfield replacement for Roy Keane. Alan Smith isn't the answer. He may have talent but he isn't in the same leage as Keane. In fairness not many players are, but they need someone of that calibre to grab games by the scuff of the neck and take them in the right direction. Looks like Ballack deal isn't happening now (heard Real Madrid were after him) so they need to look elsewhere. Perhaps the Glazers would like to show the fans that they do care and give Fergie some money to spend to sort this out in Jan. Europes gone now so they really need to try to chase Chelsea and pray that they slip up (unlikely) and play strong sides to win League and FA Cup.

Hakka
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
One player that may sort Utd for the this seaon and the next is George Boatang. Strange option you may think, but Opta stats show this player passing huge amounts with good accuracy with (812 passes with 76% success rate) and tackling stats very high to (67 tackles with 69% sucess rate).

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=256196&channel=premiership

Interesting theory anyhow.

french_og
09-12-2005, 04:17 PM
I think Smith is doing well as the ball winning midfielder, I think they need Ballack however as he would bring quality going forward from Midfield. Smith and Ballack would be quite a good midfield two but they won't be signing Ballack.

Traxx
09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Hahah gotta love that. Thats a sinking ship if there ever was one. Sooner it goes under the better.

phantomdj
09-12-2005, 05:39 PM
ies easier with 4 hard teams rather than 3 because there is more chance of others slipping up against the other side. with one whipping team there is no real advantage to the 3 good teams... so either have 3 easy teams like you did, or have 4 hard ones.. liverpools group was not easy because had we not beaten betis, the group would look different

Will
10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Betis aren't much if any better than Ajax. Anyway, yes French og they won't be signing Ballack so stop going on about him! How about Souness as player manager? ;)

Nearly forgot, saw a thing about Man U's finances, saying the lost £8m by not reaching the next round, they could have had another £30m for reaching the final and could have lost £50m in sponsorship... Plus the Glazers were counting on making more money from Asia and the US, but the Asians are fickle and will switch allegiance and the Americans back winners... And if they don't pay off the debts within a few years the debts will sky rocket because because of the risky repayment plan they're on...

So we might see the back of the Glazers in a few years time, but Man U could do a Leeds, but at 10 times the scale (debts-wise). So the Glazers might have to thibk about taking decisive action and the cheapest thing would be to sack Fergie at the end of the season rather than giving him more money to spend with his recent record...

Traxx
10-12-2005, 12:31 AM
but Man U could do a Leeds, but at 10 times the scale (debts-wise)

Fingers & toes crossed.

Will
10-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Haha.

278d7e64a374de26f==