PDA

View Full Version : [aar 016] Gunjack - Exile Or Oppression EP

orac
07-12-2005, 11:36 PM
This is the sort of EP i was long waiting for.

Tracklisting:
A1 Nation Of Fear (MONSTER !!! straight, hard 4x4, no bullshit, just pure pounding !!!)

A2 Systematic Decline (more tribal, but interesting hats and i must get a vinyl to hear this bass in high quality, beacuse i feel it will kill on big ss)

B1 Disposable Youth (also straight 4x4, but less driven with tikitikitikitikitikitiki hat ;], very nice)

B2 Ignorance Is Bliss (read A1)

I LOVE IT !

Gunjack thank you, I wish you a Happy Xmas ;]

MARKEG
08-12-2005, 01:14 AM
i love it. i reviewed it in my mag reviews this month. respect to gunjack for this - the b1 is really great

loopdon
08-12-2005, 01:35 AM
any links? :boadevilish:

tekara
08-12-2005, 03:09 AM
is he still banned? lol

ibbjamin
08-12-2005, 03:52 AM
The link is in the news section of the labels website at audioassault.com labeled as Audio Assault 016. A good release, but I'm still digging on 014 by Oliver Giacomotto.

marginmaster
08-12-2005, 12:01 PM
awesome stuff, as always :twisted:

basslinejunkie
08-12-2005, 01:12 PM
gunjack never disappoints.lookin forward to hearing this

koma
08-12-2005, 02:09 PM
is he still banned? lol

no, but I rarely see him posting lately...

The Overfiend
13-12-2005, 06:00 AM
He's somewhere in Mexico.

Adey
27-12-2005, 09:59 AM
he's a regular to Vogal's brilliant website. suppose that might be because its a community and not just a lists of releases with people going woo, yay, shite, boo.

Getic
27-12-2005, 04:55 PM
a2 and b1 going for me.
Cool ep!

The Overfiend
27-12-2005, 10:18 PM
he's a regular to Vogal's brilliant website. suppose that might be because its a community and not just a lists of releases with people going woo, yay, shite, boo.

Then help the evolution of what you feel is wrong here mate.
Instead of poppin shots.
Any positivity is appreciated around here in my book.

Adey
28-12-2005, 11:08 PM
The only thing that will every change BOA into a community full of people that like and respect each other is set up one open thread for everybody to talk about releases in and have a rest of the forums for people to chat about life, the universe and everything. You can't honestly think its healthy just to have posts of releases and other dull comments about some DJ or other?

No wonder everybody just says stuff like "yer man B2 does it for me". jesus!

Its in your hands. Learn from Vogel, make the changes or carry on endlessly spout on about positivity against a background of "yer man A2 is the bomb, he's awesome" like some special needs class.

you know what? bye

MARKEG
28-12-2005, 11:32 PM
wow. well you have your way, it doesnt mean to say you're 100% right! i personally love getting all excited about a record. can't see the problem with it.

and as for you saying we need to change into a community of people who like and respect each other, well i thought were already were! (minus a few idiots who come on here and can't stop hating). don't really see why you needed to have a go like this man, i really don't.

eyeswithoutaface
28-12-2005, 11:59 PM
what a strange post

koma
29-12-2005, 01:39 PM
wait a minute..

there ARE parts of BOA where you can talk about life, universe etc

check General Forums.. shouldnt be too hard to find them below...

dirty_bass
29-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Life is not a bowl of cherries.
It`s a vast posing pouch full of aromatic bacteria and funghus.
The Universe is curved, so curved in fact, it comes in very handy for pushing through those stubborn Lav-Logs that linger with menace in the toilet bowl.
Everything is in fact all and mostly not nothing unles of course you count nothing as part of everything in which case it is all and nothing and maybe also ementhal.

MARKEG
30-12-2005, 01:15 AM
Life is not a bowl of cherries.
It`s a vast posing pouch full of aromatic bacteria and funghus.
The Universe is curved, so curved in fact, it comes in very handy for pushing through those stubborn Lav-Logs that linger with menace in the toilet bowl.
Everything is in fact all and mostly not nothing unles of course you count nothing as part of everything in which case it is all and nothing and maybe also ementhal.

jesus christ you took the words right out of my mouth :cheese:

RDR
01-01-2006, 10:37 PM

Then help the evolution of what you feel is wrong here mate.
Instead of poppin shots.
Any positivity is appreciated around here in my book.

true.

RDR
01-01-2006, 10:38 PM
what a strange post

Totally.

RDR
01-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Ahem...

It would appear that Vogal's site has a totally different sort of people than exist anywhere else on earth..

and besides which i believe most people here were RATING this tune, not dissing it. You really should learn to read.

gunjack
03-01-2006, 05:43 PM
wow what a warm fuzzy. havent been here in ages so it was nice to see this, hey mark eg sorry for being such a cunt last time lol anyway guys i havent done a techno track in about 2 months, since i started recording this pop/soul/funk album it feels good to take a break... gpt me a great new job here in the capital (mexico city) and am trying to get this album of songs out to warp or chocolate industries.... got the bluelines on promo this month, gjs04 was delayed but will be out ASAP, gameface 01 is on promo..... i am thinking to do a 5th gunjack series in the summer and then STOP. a semi retirement if you will..... just the occaisonal remix or track here and there and let the youngsters put out stuff on deafmosaic.... i dunno man, i am really bored with hard techno. this ep on audio assault for example contains trax that were written over a year ago........ the thing is that techno aint treating me very good and i am sick of trying after ten years, to get the respect that a creative guy like me deserves.

dont get me wrong guys, i still loove techno and this aint one of those "poor me i am retiring" posts, but after the next 10 or 12 records i am afraid i wont be very motivated to keep going with the techno thing. it has just been too long that i have been ignored and there are plenty of youngsters doing the thing......

well at any rate nice to see you all again.

GJ

Numeric
05-01-2006, 08:54 PM
It'll be a sad day when Gunny steps away from the buttons...

But i understand your reasons totaly man, respect...

Winds
06-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Any chance of any links to clips? Cant seem to find this record anywhere.

Nice 1.

orac
06-01-2006, 05:40 PM
www.audioassault.com

The Overfiend
07-01-2006, 08:46 AM
I ain't letting this nigga step off the boards, suck it up duke.
You owe me a remix. Lol.

marginmaster
09-01-2006, 04:19 PM
It'll be a sad day when Gunny steps away from the buttons....

agreed

gunjack
09-01-2006, 05:28 PM
i will never step away from the machines but yea my pace aint gonna be like it used to hehe. anyway looks like i will be going up to atlanta to play with matt k.... probably make some hard stuff while i am there ; )

Winds
09-01-2006, 05:43 PM
www.audioassault.com

Nice 1 :thumbsup:

gunjack
10-01-2006, 10:38 PM
ay sos email me loops for your remix to gmail then.

278d7e64a374de26f==