PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

Esox Lucius
03-08-2003, 07:14 PM
How does everyone reckon Chelski will get on this season?

A lot of people think they will win the league, I`m not so sure.

djfase
04-08-2003, 12:02 AM
No chance m8. It takes time to build a team, and chelsea aint had that time.

It will be man u again. Then chelsea or the pool next

The-last-man
05-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Not this year for chelsea, maybe next or even the year after that. And it wont be liverpool, they havent made enough signings to be considered championship material.

Man U or Arsenal for the league. 8)

DJ Pearcey
05-08-2003, 08:39 PM
CHELSEA AINT GOT THE STAMINA TO GO ALL THE WAY IN THE PREMIERSHIP. THERE GONNA HAVE TO MUCH CONFIDENCE. I RECKON THEY'LL FINISH 4TH OR 5TH. THERE SIGNINGS ARE NO BETTER THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE ANYWAY.

MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING!!

MAN U OR ARSENAL I RECKON SAME OLD SAME OLD.

Esox Lucius
06-08-2003, 09:52 AM
I reckon it will be united.

mattshephard
14-08-2003, 04:12 PM
yeah im afraid united will win the premiership by a mile, chelsea will make a slow start but i think theyll pip arsenal to 2nd place once there players have settled, and liverpool to unfortunetly finish 4th.

T
15-08-2003, 01:15 PM
they'll be right up there, don't think they'll win the league but may have a surprising good run in Europe. As much as they have got lot's of good new signings, players i think are great, I actually hope they **** it and don't do too well.....that will show that it takes more than throwing a few million quid about to build a top quality team....i would like to think that is still true....but i couold be wrong!!

Down the blues!

Esox Lucius
16-08-2003, 07:08 PM
they'll be right up there, don't think they'll win the league but may have a surprising good run in Europe. As much as they have got lot's of good new signings, players i think are great, I actually hope they **** it and don't do too well.....that will show that it takes more than throwing a few million quid about to build a top quality team....i would like to think that is still true....but i couold be wrong!!

Down the blues!

T don't you supposrt the shite?

T
18-08-2003, 11:28 AM
I support liverpool, and I have to say chelsea looked like a better team yesterday and deserved to win 2-1. I'm Gutted though. I thought Liverpool played too many long balls to Owen, it's a shame they often play like that as they are better than that......still give em a few weeks hopefully they'll pick it up!

T
18-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Downwarads I notice your from them parts, you an Evertonian???

The-last-man
18-08-2003, 11:31 AM
it was a good game as a neutral, but the decision to take that penalty again was ****ing dreadfull!

Chelsea looked good, but maybe a bit lucky to win. They can only improve though i suppose. All they need now is a striker!

mattshephard
18-08-2003, 12:24 PM
yeah, to be honest i well p1ssed off with liverpool, they looked very predictable just like last year, just pumping long balls from defence to heskey or owen. Liverpools midfield is gash whenevr gerrard isnt playing. Hopefully tactics will change when finnan is fit enought to get a full game and we can use overlapping wingbacks to get down the wings.

I was impressed with chelsea though, and i have to admit they deserved to win

The-last-man
18-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Liverpool are not going to do any better this season than last, they still nedd more players. Kewell is class, but he doesnt change much.

Still, nice to see them get beat :D

Yeah, im an Evertonian! :twisted: :twisted:

Esox Lucius
18-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I was laughing my tits off when the shite got beat yesterday :lol:

Esox Lucius
18-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Downwarads I notice your from them parts, you an Evertonian???

of course.

merlin
29-08-2003, 07:29 PM
next year is the year for the blues 8)

278d7e64a374de26f==