PDA

View Full Version : fave tunes of the yr?

Ninja_Man
08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
cave -dynamic
cave- quantity
valentino kanzyani - nueva york
d.a.v.e the drummer - electric

el salvador
09-12-2005, 10:33 PM
hey, the year is not complete right now. we should wait till january maybe :scratch:

ibbjamin
11-12-2005, 02:05 AM
I agree that the year is not over yet, BUT...
So far for 2005, my favorites are:
Adam Beyer - A Walking Contradiction (Plus 8)
Audion - Just ****ing (Spectral Sound)

and more recently..
John Thomas - Threshold (Sino)

Centurian
12-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Hmmm, so far my most played track is probably EZ Riderz - Temple Of Nothing on Cluster.

However Eric Sneo's remix of DJ Rush's 'My Pilazzo tops it for me, the percussion r0x0rs, Sneo has got to be producer of the year imo.

Then there's the Arms label, nice and chunky, the way i like it, that's been getting hammered in my bag.

The Cave output has been reaaly good too, but i think the tribal sound aged quite quickly, i'm definitely going for a harder bag these days.

Raw has been pretty good imo, the b-sides have been good along with the 'Ave Some Of That... album which i enjoyed, not sure about the slightly cheesy side, but i like the beats he's got going, i feel the same about Bootek. Much more x-over material, it does suit the rave scene very well imo. Powertools? Same.

Glitch has been great as well, Alex Caver definitely has his own style, defo a fan of his rolling b-lines and crazy samples.

Centurian
12-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Did i forget to mention Hydraulix, my bad.

Again, some of the best output this year, especially when Sneo's involved.

Oh yeah, the Raw and Powertools has gone down the best on the dancefloor, from what i've gathered when playing out this year, probably because it's a bit more accessible i reckon.

Oh, then there's Fred Baker, some would say tech-trance, some would say techno, i say depends what side you're listening to, some of the most innovating stuff i've heard this year.

iffi
20-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Darko Esser-Raven ep...Morph-Broad Nightlight...
Jamie Dill-Dark Structures...couple of Thomas
Nordstrom things...Squat 001... ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==