PDA

View Full Version : Quality techno or DJ ?

Stella Boy
09-12-2005, 11:52 PM
How many of you would download a file if you hadn't heard of the dj. If the thread told you it was hard / mnml / exp etc, would you still download ?

Do you think there's too much emphasis on the dj name rather than the stuff they play ?

conflict
10-12-2005, 01:14 AM
its a dam good question and one i was thinking of posting myself

everyone of us leads a busy life so its so easy just to go wit what we know and not experiment

there are so many sets available so my advice is t take pot luck and see where it takes you

;)

djfase
10-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Good music everytime although u can never overlook your fav djs

holotropik
10-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Always looking for the path least used to see what exciting new things I can find. At times I get back onto the main road just to keep perspective.

dan the acid man
11-12-2005, 02:59 PM
it doesn't bother me if i've never heard of the dj before or not, if there's a track listing that interests me, i'll have a listen.

or if there's no track listing, but a good description, then i'll have a listen too

rhythmtech
11-12-2005, 03:02 PM
it doesn't bother me if i've never heard of the dj before or not, if there's a track listing that interests me, i'll have a listen.

or if there's no track listing, but a good description, then i'll have a listen too

exactly.. if theres a track list i'd be more interested (although there are dj's i'll D/L everytime).

278d7e64a374de26f==