PDA

View Full Version : Harrison v williams

Traxx
10-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Harrison cant afford to slip up with this one. He doesnt step up tonight then he's goin nowhere. Williams is on his way out & shouldnt be troubling him if he's got any real chance of bein world champion.

Saying that though you seen the heavyweight top 10???? who? who? & who?

dan the acid man
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
the heavyweight class of boxing is shit at the minute, full of nobodys, i personally hope williams wins tonight, might give audley a kick up the backside then

Traxx
10-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Nah fuk that dan williams is goin nowhere. Should be gettin behind audrey.

dan the acid man
10-12-2005, 05:52 PM
yeah, but audrey could ned up like naseem big head hamed, believes his own hype too much, keeps fighting nobodys, and then doesnt train enough, hopefully this fight will make him wake up a bit

french_og
10-12-2005, 07:25 PM
I think Audley's height and reach will be too much for Williams, not sure he will be able to cope if Harrison gets the jab working.

I don't really care who wins, boxing bores me these days except 'The Hitman'

dan the acid man
10-12-2005, 10:59 PM
hahaha, ave it :lol: audrey really does need to sit down and think what he wants now, he really doesn't like to fight when he gets in the ring does he.

even an out of shape williams beat him, like i said he would, poor fight all round though, apart from the last few rounds

Traxx
10-12-2005, 11:38 PM
That was fukin awful.

dan the acid man
11-12-2005, 12:49 AM
it was, but i was expecting it to be

Numeric
11-12-2005, 09:19 AM
and so ends the short and fruitless career of Audrey Harrison...

:lol:

perhaps if he had concentrated more on his boxing and not running his mouth all the time he may have had more success in the ring, it's gonna be difficult for him to come back from this...

french_og
11-12-2005, 09:35 AM
It just makes you realise how good Lenox Lewis really was. Lewis had beat Klitosko when he was 39 and Klitkosko hammered Williams.

Hakka
11-12-2005, 09:41 AM
It just makes you realise how good Lenox Lewis really was. Lewis had beat Klitosko when he was 39 and Klitkosko hammered Williams.

I've followed Lenox Lewis for over 10 years with my dad (who loves boxing and got me in to it). When Lewis was younger he was known for a having this magic right hand that could knock you out. He lost to that American who cries before fights in unusual style. He came back a few years later and beat that guy, then kept moving on. Henry Akanwande was a fighter I thought would do well, but he just hold on to Lewis and eventually got shit for it off the judges/referee.

Lewis was incredible strong, great at using the jab. I think his main problem was that he never kept using combinations enough. He could lead in with his powerful jab and he should of killed off oponents more. But hey, he did brilliant so I can't complain.

Didn't see the Williams vs Harrison fight. Harrison has done nothing to prove he is any good at the top of boxing, where Williams has shone that he is a capable fighter, though not a real title contender. I knew this fight was coming soon but didn't think it was this weekend. Well it sounds like it was a shit fight until the 10th round, and even then it went to points. Harrison was on the canvas in the 10th. Good.

djfase
11-12-2005, 02:59 PM
This was the biggest load of shit for a long time. Harrison has a big mouth and is all talk. He didnt wanna know. Williams was shit aswell.

I used to box until i broke my hand and i would never have put myself in there like those 2 sis and perform like that. It was a very embarassing advert for british heavyweight boxing.

At least matt skelton would have gone in there and brawled

dj casualty
11-12-2005, 05:15 PM
that was such a load of rubbish
both a pair of cunts
hatton is the only fighter worth watchin

conflict
11-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Audley harrison is a fat pussy

dj casualty
11-12-2005, 06:57 PM
what and danny williams is slim and a meat head
both a pair of fat cunts

Traxx
11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Harrison is hardly 'fat' for a heavyweight. Williams on the other hand is a fat cunt.

dj casualty
11-12-2005, 07:04 PM
ok but there still both cunts

Traxx
11-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Agreed.

french_og
11-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Is Matt Skelton the guy who Williams was supposed to fight before pulling out due to illness?

Could be the next load of rubbish fight to watch.

Traxx
11-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Aye it was. That Skelton is now boxer though he's just a fat brawler.

djfase
11-12-2005, 08:57 PM
A brawler yes, but would u rather watch him fight toe to toe or watch them 2 pricks from last night?

I know what i think

Traxx
11-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Boxin is more then just brawling mate thats for pub bust ups but sure it can play its part. Them two jokers last night have got no class.

dan the acid man
11-12-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah, you can see danny williams has lost it, he doesnt seem interested anymore, and was well out of shape.

audrey just doesnt want to fight, he even blinks when someone goes near him, scared he's going to get hit :lol:

was funny seeing fat naseem hamed last night too, bigging himself up, saying how hes coming back next year :lol:

he's lucky hes not in prison after the hit and run he did in sheffield not so long since

phantomdj
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
i think mc ezy + sharkey + ribbz + double zero + squidgy b VS producer + scorpio + clarkee + freak + hms + sass would be a more intersting fight tbh ;)

djfase
11-12-2005, 10:22 PM
id be suprised to see naseem back. He was a good boxer but his ego is even bigger.

He thought he was unbeatable, so when he got beat he hasnt fought since. Its probably taken away his pride cos he thought that he was that good.

The fat cunt. He looked like summin from aladdin

Will
11-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah, it was funny seeing him all podgy looking, bigging himself up, he'd best drop some weight if he wants to make a come back!

lukekendall
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
this was a boring as **** fight!!!!!

kahn fight before hand was a good one tho

Will
14-12-2005, 04:09 AM
I missed that one! Neither of them seemed to have anything like a 'killer instinct' though, each of them had their opponents on the ropes and I was willing them to go in for the kill so to speak and give us an 'explosive' finish at least, but they both seemed to give up or stand off, for fear of getting hit or something...

278d7e64a374de26f==