PDA

View Full Version : Where's Will now???

french_og
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Newcastle 1-0 Arsenal!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha.....

Numeric
10-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Was wondering where that ghastly wretch had got to myself...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
10-12-2005, 09:08 PM
haha ave that you gooner muppets :lol: :lol:

dj casualty
10-12-2005, 09:09 PM
been out all day was lookin forward to motd bit this
just adds to my shit day

dan the acid man
11-12-2005, 12:50 AM
hahahaha, baaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha :lol:

some odd ref decisions though

Will
11-12-2005, 02:29 AM
**** off ya cunt! It'd have been fair enough if a man U fan had come out with something like that, but dunno what the **** that's all about...

Anyway, we're still the most successful team in the country over the past 5 seasons so **** you all, go worry about your own rabble!

Numeric
11-12-2005, 09:14 AM
ooh touchy...

you like to kick other people while they're down but you can't take the digs yourself...

and so you cry and winge just like a typical Wengerite...

:)

french_og
11-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Come on Will if your gonna give it out you have to take it back - its all a bit of fun.

Hakka
11-12-2005, 09:49 AM
hehe... was great to watch this game!

Arsneal were passing the ball around so well in the first half, we were defo beaten. But Arsenal couldn't finish things off. In the second half we put you under pressure and Arsenal couldn't deal with it. Shearer got a few decisions in his favour though. Gilberton was harsh to see red because I would say only one of those tackles deserved a yellow.

Scott Parker works so hard. He gives 110%. He lost a tooth during the game and kept going. He eventually collapsed knackerd, poor lad.

Shearer worked ever so hard to keep hold of the ball up front, and when he steered it across the box out to Solano, he did everything perfect with hitting a low strike across the keeper and in to the corner.

Lovely stuff.

Anyone see the Van Persie miss kick? that was funny!

Hakka
11-12-2005, 10:02 AM
The highlights of this game is on BBC right now... come watch! lol!

djfase
11-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Shearers still a cheating cunt. How did he get awa with that tackle on campbell?

Bout time he got the same response that keane or vieira did when they made tackles like that.

But he wont will he? He gets away with it all the time

Traxx
11-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Golden boy isnt he. Cry's his fukin leg off when anyone has a go at him.

Will
11-12-2005, 04:37 PM
ooh touchy...

you like to kick other people while they're down but you can't take the digs yourself...

and so you cry and winge just like a typical Wengerite...

:)

Sorry to disappoint you, I was just puzzled as to why a Liverpool fan was bringing it up, as I said it would have been fair enough if a Man U fan had started the post, I was expecting it. And with Arsenal's away form such as it is I was half expecting to lose anyway, the way the game was panning out, so I can't say I was that upset when we lost, since it was no surprise and it was only the difference of 1 point.

As I said also, we've been the most successful team in the country over the past 5 seasons, and the new stadium's just around the corner which should bring in an extra £57m a year so it's hardly worth getting upset over one defeat - I mean we're still in europe at least! And one point off 4th, and we always seem to finish in the top 2 anyway under Wenger.

At least it's just a couple of weeks 'til the January transfer window, so we can straengthen then, any team would struggle without 2 left backs and unsurprisngly the Newcastle goal came from the left back position.

So sorry to get your hopes up Numeric, but you were reading too much into it, I don't have a lot to cry about football-wise do I? I can accept this season being a write off, since we'll be in a far stronger position when we move into the new stadium, us Arsenal fans have that to look forward to, whereas you Man U fans can look forward to spiralling debts and going the way of Leeds!

Perhaps we'll even have Rooney off you in a few years time! But yeah, I'll be sure to make it clearer that I'm not upset in future, I mean if I was I'd be bemoaning the state of Arsenal, not lightheartedly throwing insults around at the cheeky feckers laughing at a team that has more to shout about than theirs.

Will
11-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Scott Parker did look good, shame Newcastle are unlikely to want to sell him about 6 months after buying him! I think you called the game about right Hakka, if anyone deserved to be sent off it was Shearer, though Arsenal don't play well against 10 men, so that reason alone I don't want opponents sent off! And at least he had the decency to say he deserved a yellow for his tackle and Gilberto's sending off was maybe a bit harsh, he's good like that at least... I remember when Parlour was sent off the last time Newcastle beat us and Shearer was telling the ref not to send him off.

phantomdj
11-12-2005, 06:41 PM
most successful? don't know about that. what is success? trophies? we won more than you, no? 5 trophies in 2001... 2 trohpies last year. and not sure off the top of my head if we won anything inbetween.

Will
11-12-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm talking about proper trophies, not glorified friendlies! You're trying to tell me winning the super cup or charity shield comes anywhere near winning the league? I don't think so! I daresay we got a trophy for winning the Amsterdam tournament, so what? And surely you should remember you won a 2nd Worthless cup under Houllier... The only trophies of any worth you've won in the time we won 2 titles and 3 FA cups, is the CL, FA cup and maybe the Waifer cup... Even if you count the Worthless cups as worthwhile, what we've won is certainly more prestigious overall.

phantomdj
12-12-2005, 07:53 AM
I'm talking about proper trophies, not glorified friendlies!

you talk rubbish when you call them worthless.... the fact is we beat man utd, bayern munich, barca, roma and so forth for these 'worthless' trophies.

they are not friendlies.

french_og
12-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah 'The Super Cup' and 'Charity Shield' are just one off games and not a competition so you can really count them when counting what you have won. The League Cup also is crap as Man Utd and Arsenal over the years have put their youth team out.

If you are counting trophies then it is the League, FA Cup, Champions League and UEFA Cup and maybe this World Club competition they are doing now.

Numeric
12-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Will, i wasn't reading too much into anything son, just having a laugh at your expence because you thought it necasary to post a childish topic about another teams mis-fortune in Europe earlier in the week, you care far too much about what other teams are doing, you should look closer at the situation Arse could find themselves. OK, Utd are not lookin good at the moment and i will be the first to say it but Arse are not much better, yeah you may have a new stadium but what about if Wenger leaves? And you can't be certain of keeping players such as Cole and Henry either...

Hakka
12-12-2005, 10:53 AM
I think its pointless to worry about the "what if's" here. Facts are what is most important in football. Man Utd are out of Europe and Arsenal are missing Patrick Vieira and their away form is not so good this year.

Man Utd are not doing a Leeds either. Wenger has honoured every contract he has been given in football and he has also said he will not leave.

nick_anarchy
12-12-2005, 02:40 PM
will u r full of shit , u chat on when utd get beat but when u lose and ppl take the piss u spit your dummy out your a bad ****in loser get a life u knob face it arsenal will and have never been any kind of MOST successful HAHAHA WHAT U WON THE LEAGE 3 IN 5 YEARS ER THAT DONT MAKE U WHAT U THINK.... u need to get real u gimp

nick_anarchy
12-12-2005, 02:41 PM
u have never won b2b leagues ,never won the champions league never won a treble come on your a ****in joke

Will
14-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Sorry, but it looks like you're the one spitting the dummy, resorting to personal insults like a child, why don't you come back when you grow up a bit? Man U wouldn't have retained the Prem if Abramovich had come along a bit sooner and you fluked the treble... But then again it looks like you've become the new Liverpool, living in the past while they're moving on now.

Note how I'm not rising to your insults by the way, because I have a modicum of maturity, which is why I didn't spit the dummy, despite what you mistakenly think, I'm the last topic you should presume to tell me about, since no-one knows better than me what I'm thinking, least of all someone I've never even met.

At least if you try to tell me about Arsenal there's an infinitesimal chance you might know better than me, so stick to what you know ok?

Will
14-12-2005, 05:05 AM
Will, i wasn't reading too much into anything son, just having a laugh at your expence because you thought it necasary to post a childish topic about another teams mis-fortune in Europe earlier in the week, you care far too much about what other teams are doing, you should look closer at the situation Arse could find themselves. OK, Utd are not lookin good at the moment and i will be the first to say it but Arse are not much better, yeah you may have a new stadium but what about if Wenger leaves? And you can't be certain of keeping players such as Cole and Henry either...

Hey, you can't have a laugh at my/Arsenal's expense AND accuse my post of being childish! I just thought it'd be funny if the main thread about Man U's exit just had laughter for the subject and most of the body of the original post, especially what could seem like the laughter of a madman (going by the constant use of uppercase and the amount of it). ;)

I didn't think Man U's exit was quite as funny as that post might have suggested! But I'm sure you'd have found it funny if it'd happened to Arsenal though, especially if Arsenal monopolised the TV and radio coverage to ridiculous degree's the way Man U do when your team's playing at the same time...

nick_anarchy
14-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Sorry, but it looks like you're the one spitting the dummy, resorting to personal insults like a child, why don't you come back when you grow up a bit? Man U wouldn't have retained the Prem if Abramovich had come along a bit sooner and you fluked the treble... But then again it looks like you've become the new Liverpool, living in the past while they're moving on now.

Note how I'm not rising to your insults by the way, because I have a modicum of maturity, which is why I didn't spit the dummy, despite what you mistakenly think, I'm the last topic you should presume to tell me about, since no-one knows better than me what I'm thinking, least of all someone I've never even met.

At least if you try to tell me about Arsenal there's an infinitesimal chance you might know better than me, so stick to what you know ok?

blah blah ... personal insults i aint started

278d7e64a374de26f==