13 Middlesbrough 16 19
14 Aston Villa 16 17
15 Everton 15 17
16 Fulham 16 16
17 West Bromwich Albion 16 16
18 Birmingham City 15 12
19 Portsmouth 15 10
20 Sunderland 17 5

As a Liverpool supporter I have to say I am quite pleased with what is unfolding considering the start we had to the season. Must be painful to watch for a few other teams like Sunderland or Birmingham. It must hurt Arsenal being under Tottenham. I can imagine there are a few ribbings going on in the south.

Traxx
11-12-2005, 07:15 PM
How's it worked out that 2 to 7 are on a game less then chelsea. Thought we had the game in hand?

phantomdj
11-12-2005, 07:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

says the same thing on the bbc table too.

Traxx
11-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Just wondering how 5 times now have a game in hand as well us.

Esox Lucius
11-12-2005, 08:33 PM
fair play to the scum from the dirty side of the park, they are doing well at the mo, but can they keep it up?

french_og
11-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Liverpool played Sunderland in the mid week a couple of weeks ago to make up for there game in hand.

Traxx
11-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Yeah.

phantomdj
11-12-2005, 09:41 PM
fair play to the scum from the dirty side of the park, they are doing well at the mo, but can they keep it up?

i have to admit. for all your hatred of liverpool, you are quite fair in your outlook about the team... but the dirty side of the park? come on, it's all dirty :tongue:

dj casualty
11-12-2005, 09:49 PM
personally as an arsenal supporter it makes a change from the usual man u and chelsea
fightin for the top three
i like benetiz so i say fair play

phantomdj
11-12-2005, 10:13 PM
the biggest things i had against arsenal were the dirty bastard bergkamp and the fact my ex gf supported them...apart from that i never really had a dislike. actually enjoyed the attacking flair they showed in their dominance. liverpool used to be the arsenal whipping boys, but this did change and it was hard for me to take... but i guess one gets used to it...

still rememeber the 4-0 drubbing at anfield. the quality gerrard strike.... one of my faves.

i think the prem needs more stronger teams to make a serious challange to the 'dominant' team which seems to challenege every other era, but then so do all leagues....

Will
11-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Bergkamp gets a lot of unfair stick I reckon, I suppose you think he stamped on Carragher when he jumped and landed next to him, it was no worse than what Sissoko did, and that was an accident too, but people think he's a genius so he must do it on purpose whenever he touches someone and they come off worst.

Will
11-12-2005, 11:15 PM

That is the question, I suspect they won't, but you never know, Scousers easily get carried away it seems...

Traxx
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Carried away with what? can we not be happy that were in a good vain of form. Nobodys sayin were gonna dominate for the next 10 years for fuks sake.

Will
11-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah, but talk of winning the prem is a bit premature I'd have said, I wasn't including you in that, just there seems to be a lot of Liverpool fans who act like they're back to the glory years as soon as they hit some form... Mind you, I remember around when you won the cup treble there were a lot of 'fans' that came crawling out the woodwork and giving the real Liverpool fans a bad name.

Traxx
12-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Who's said were gonna win it? :boaeh:

Traxx
12-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Righto, i get ya. Im sure all fans apart from the really shit ones like everton can get carried away with a good run or a cup or two. On the subject of everton look at them last year..."best team in merseyside" this, "were gonna dominate from now on" that, etc blah blah bollox :lol:

phantomdj
12-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Who's said were gonna win it? :boaeh:

exactly, no one said it, so it's those accusing who are wrong. liverpool are playing well and doing very good in the league. so all of a sudden this means a declaration of dominance according to those accusing the lfc supporters.

can liverpool keep it up? obviously a number want liverpool to crumble, but if you look at the team it is getting stronger and more players will be bought and we have a very good manager, so for those who want us to fail, don't hold your breath. last season could have been different if injuries didnt deplete us so badly. (ie we could have finished higher up the league! or would have rather)

Esox Lucius
12-12-2005, 07:45 AM
i don't want any team to crumble, if they put they effort in they deserve the rewards. even your scum

phantomdj
12-12-2005, 07:49 AM
it was more aimed at will because you can tell he isn't liking the current status quo (as one would expect of course)

Esox Lucius
12-12-2005, 08:02 AM
it was more aimed at will because you can tell he isn't liking the current status quo (as one would expect of course)

just saying in general like.

basslinejunkie
12-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Righto, i get ya. Im sure all fans apart from the really shit ones like everton can get carried away with a good run or a cup or two. On the subject of everton look at them last year..."best team in merseyside" this, "were gonna dominate from now on" that, etc blah blah bollox :lol:

nah,the best one i heard at the start of this season was -

'if you can win the champs leauge,we can!!!'

lukekendall
12-12-2005, 03:58 PM
were doing alright 4th, should get 3 points tonight playing pompy, tho it will be hard game with the judas gaffer coming back to them

Will
14-12-2005, 03:51 AM
Actually, I hate to say it (well, not really), but I think Spurs fans are the worst for getting carried away, read one say they think if they get into the CL next year they can win it, when they've got **** all european experiences to base that on, and nonsense about winning the title this year or next I seem to recall, it beggars belief! I'd almost think it was Arsenal fans saying these things to make the Spurs fans look rather stupid (or some of them at least)!

Will
14-12-2005, 03:56 AM

Well, after Chelsea (since there's no shame in losing to a team that's spent about £200m more than you in the last few seasons) Liverpool are the the team I'd be least bothered about finishing behind... Though I still wouldn't like it very much of course!

lukekendall
14-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Actually, I hate to say it (well, not really), but I think Spurs fans are the worst for getting carried away, read one say they think if they get into the CL next year they can win it, when they've got **** all european experiences to base that on, and nonsense about winning the title this year or next I seem to recall, it beggars belief! I'd almost think it was Arsenal fans saying these things to make the Spurs fans look rather stupid (or some of them at least)!

i dont get carried away, all i know is we are 4 points clear of arsenal and im happy :lol:

5th place will do this season! and yes once henry is sold to barca we will be a better side than you! we are improving you are slowly getting shitter!!

Will
14-12-2005, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath on finishing above us!

278d7e64a374de26f==