PDA

View Full Version : Samples > > & Midis if you have them?

mrbishi
12-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Can anyone give me a hand out here I lost all my stuff on HD most of which was not backed up *Slapping self* I just upgraded to Reason 3 (eventually) after been so pissed off I put production to one side for a while anyway Im after some riffs on midi if anyone has any also some hardstyle beats and a good selection of random noises and vox they don't have to be known ones but you know the score if its been done before do it again better lol.

Cheers peeps ;)

michael00elder
18-12-2005, 03:44 PM
When it comes to vocal samples, I've been spending the last few weeks trawling the internet for any vocals possible, but they're quite tricky to find. There's a website www.samplenet.co.uk which has about 240 vocal samples that you can download for free. There's another couple of sites but I haven't saved them as fav's so I will have to try and remeber where I got them. I got most of the stuff from typing vocal samples into google.

If you are looking for half decent refills/samples for reason - you should go onto reasonstation.net - They've got some good qulaity stuff on Rex files. (a good couple of thousand)

mrbishi
18-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Cheers mate I went crazy on the refills I know loads of sites to get them from tbh, Im really after some good Hardstyle beats cuz I have zip the vox too and last but not least some nice riffs on midi, you know the tracks peeps know and love

danielmarshall
12-04-2006, 01:05 AM
You'll never evolve as an artist until you start writing your own loops and melodic content. It may sound like crap now, but that's not the point. Keep at it and in a year or two you may be pleasantly surprised... Oh, do yourself a favour and record your current stuff for a laugh/cringe later on - God almighty I wrote some utter shite!

dee
12-05-2006, 05:51 PM
You'll never evolve as an artist until you start writing your own loops and melodic content. It may sound like crap now, but that's not the point. Keep at it and in a year or two you may be pleasantly surprised... Oh, do yourself a favour and record your current stuff for a laugh/cringe later on - God almighty I wrote some utter shite!

amen brother , you must write your own music, even though remixing can be good too!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==