PDA

View Full Version : here is a recent mix, an inusual techno mix

BranLanen
12-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi!
I'm new here but maybe some people would like tu know i'm able to do with two technics and a simple mixer, without any fx, but....not bored i think :eyes:
This kind of techno is so different of my usual techno, then i had used another name: Blood Vessel; if you see "Blood Vessel" out there, remember this: BLOOD VESSEL aka BRAN LANEN ;)

Here is the link:

BLOOD VESSEL aka BRAN LANEN IN THE MIX (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXGZ80SV)

I'll be waiting for any oppinions about the mix.
Thanks.

BranLanen
12-12-2005, 06:56 PM
And sorry for my bad english and fatal keyboard mistakes...

The Overfiend
13-12-2005, 06:31 AM
Playlists are always good.
Blood guy

BranLanen
13-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Playlists are always good.
Blood guy
I don't know if you mean tracklists when you say playlists.., in that case i have to tell you one thing: there is over 30 tracks, maybe 40 in a 80 minutes set (i used a 80min CD-R) and when i finished i take the vinyls and put it in the flightcase but maybe not in the same order... The solution could be relistening all the mix and identify each track :roll: It could take me too much time find each track and write all titles and authors.
I will tell you that i used tracks of these people:
The Advent, Hardcell, Ben Sims, Fumiya Tanaka, Steve Bicknell, Mark Broom, Marco Carola, Jay Denham, Gayle San, Adam Beyer, Speedy J, Steve Stoll...and many others. I used old tracks, and also some new tracks...

If you are interested in some tracks tell me the time when it sounds and i can look for it and tell you the title and author.

BranLanen
31-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Nobody has listened?

Stella Boy
07-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Playlists are always good

Why the need for a playlist >? Why not download and check it out, you can always delete it if you don't like it :roll:

Gotta say, I'm really enjoying this mix - proper heads down gear.

BranLanen
14-02-2006, 10:56 PM
ohh! somebody downloaded that! THANKS for your opinion!!

g
14-02-2006, 11:50 PM
"Download limit exceeded"

so someone's been listening.

you say that this is a very unusual for you mix. since the artists you mentioned are not unusual, what do you normally play?

BranLanen
15-02-2006, 03:01 PM
"Download limit exceeded"

so someone's been listening.

you say that this is a very unusual for you mix. since the artists you mentioned are not unusual, what do you normally play?

well..normally i play some other artists who are not very popular and also i use some rare tracks of this popular artists i included in this set. Many times i use to play old tracks combined whith that, but not typical classic famous tracks...

278d7e64a374de26f==