PDA

View Full Version : The Kinetec Xmas Party

kinetec
14-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Friday 23rd December 22:00 till very late....

as we had so much fun at our last party down here in the basement we've decided to throw a little xmas party.

once again every item in the shop will be reduced for the night
including all new vinyl, clothing & merchandise.
this time round we're also gonna raid the Stay Up Forever store room and for one night only all their stock will be available at a very special price.
as if that isn't enough of an incentive to join us then how about listening to Chris Liberator, the Kinetec crew & special guests DJing whilst you hunt for those bargains!

hope to see you all down in shop for another rockin night.

the Kinetec Crew

www.kinetec.com - any day now.....

0207 323 5303 :toast:

jacques
14-12-2005, 06:25 PM
nice one - definitely be making the effort for this as i didn't last time

Athar
15-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Sounds rocks! :eyes:

i wish to be there ... and spend my time for xmas-records shopping :eyes:

anyway whats happen with kinetec website ? Any progress ?

Si the Sigh
15-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Might have to make the mission again... :rambo:

kinetec
15-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Senior freak..

I am currently looking at the web site demo which is just about ready for launch!! The nightmares weve had you would not believe but now finally after literally months of promises and different developers promising the earth we finally have a result that will go live in a matter of days!!!! watch this space.

Si the Sigh
15-12-2005, 02:05 PM
I take it all labels covered under the SUF Collective are going to be up for grabs, not just a SUF clear out?

Athar
15-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Dear James & Jethro

cant wait to see the final results :toast:
hope everything will be allight :rambo:

if i can i would like suggest something:
Dont forget about 2hd & repressed records puting on website (list or something), everytime im at in kinetec shop always i find in 2hd section some older pearls there!
so will be nice when im on the website checking also older tunes not only the newest ones.

Good luck! ;)

Paul

Si the Sigh
15-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Good call!

kinetec
15-12-2005, 03:47 PM
we've been collecting quite a bit of second hand stuff which we've been holding back for the website. if all goes to plan every item in the shop will be on the site.

si... we're hoping to get hold of all the suf collective labels for the sale :eyes:

Si the Sigh
15-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Nice...

*Si raids his piggy bank*

Athar
15-12-2005, 03:53 PM
good news :dance:

dan the acid man
15-12-2005, 05:30 PM
you haven't got a flat to rent above your shop have you, i can come to all the parties then :lol:

kinetec
15-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Afraid Not, unless you want to join the cookery school!

Dave, Kinetec

analog tactic
15-12-2005, 07:29 PM
i missed the last one, i certainlty wont be missing this!!!

acidpisar
15-12-2005, 10:56 PM
ooooooooo i wanna be there....the first party was great.
the only problem i had with first one was that i had to go out 4am straight for the Stansted airport :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

as for the web site...if only you will have fast delivery and updating every day then i think it will be my favorite and probably the only one shop :techno:

can't wait for the site.

take care kinetec crew

kinetec
20-12-2005, 06:16 PM
just spoken to SUF and it looks like they've got hundreds of tunes sorted for the sale.
all of their stock will be £4 on the night with limited numbers of each release.

mr burns
20-12-2005, 10:12 PM
not to mention the skank and blipped out back cat at "£4 each ;)

xes
21-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Well blow me down and call me susan.

I'll probably be along for this,for a final record shop of the year. But I canne stay all night,cos getting a train back in the morning is a beeeyatch.

Also,I'll try not to get munted on pills BEFORE I turn up,afterwards maybe,but not before.!!

kinetec
23-12-2005, 07:47 PM
we finally got our sale stock in from SUF and we've got some beauties.
over 100 different titles from your favourite labels incl:
hydraulix,highwire,hazchem,gltich,emetic,apex,clus ter,max/min,4x4,yolk,wahwah,
suf,sp groove,smitten is dead,powertools,blipped out,skankadelic and more
....phhewww.
all at only £4 for tonight only.
plus loads of other titles @£1 and £3.
doors will open @ 10pm and we'll be here till very late.
hope to see you all later.

Kinetec
15a Little Portland Street
London, W1
0207 323 5303

xes
24-12-2005, 11:22 AM
I could cry right now.

I lost all the tunes I bought last night. Was a bit spangled on my way home and left them at kings cross on the platform.

XES IS NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS

Was kind of hoping that the spirit of christmas would kick in and like,rescue them or something. But no,no ****ing miricles for this little timmy. Christmas sucked before,but now it's just cancelled. **** everyone,**** christmas and most of all,**** me for being so cunting stupid. If I had a baseball bat,I'd be whacking it round my head cos I'm so ****ing stupid.

**** **** **** **** cunt bollocks and ****.

Oh,and it was really nice to go shopping at a sociable hour in a sociable mood. Thanks to the Kinetec crew for holding this little shin dig. Next time I won't get pilled up me thinks (I'm sooo blaming my mate,where ever he goes,drug fuelled times a follow. I'll leave him nehind next time :lol: ) But then again,I've said that before (look up) :lol:

ARSE FLAPS!!

errr,yeah. **** this I'm going back to bed.

dan the acid man
24-12-2005, 12:12 PM
hahaha, oops :lol: :lol:

xes
24-12-2005, 12:33 PM
oops? ****ing oops!!!

:cry:

I want my mum.

dan the acid man
24-12-2005, 12:54 PM
hahaha, im lucky, when im that battered, i tend to smoke alot, which then makes me paranoid, so im always checking that i've got everything im supposed to have with me, so i never lose anything.

maybe somebody will still hand them in

xes
24-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I reckon it was the smoke that made me forgetful. I get really absent minded on it,couipled with the pills and the booze......what-a-mistake-a-to-make-a

They might hand it in ,and I've email thameslink to keep an eye out,pluss one of the people i saw at the station last night is my mates wife,and she helped me look for a bit. So if it does get handed in,she'll ring me and let me know. But it's not going to happen. I suppose it's just lucky that they were all new tunes and I can get them again. I don't know what i'd do if I lost some of my old tunes. I'd definatly be baying for blood.

Chalk this one down to expierience i reckon. and for out another 65 notes,next payday.

278d7e64a374de26f==