PDA

View Full Version : Track Lau...

lau
16-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Whoepsie!!!

A new track Ive been working on..... Havent made to much music lately.. guess Im to busy chilling on the beach... Anyways theres some f*kking cyclone going on above the indian ocean so Ive had rain for the past 36 hours.... :cheese:

LINK (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/krabi.mp3)

Since Im on headphones and dont have the opportunity to listen to my tracks on normal monitors I have absolutely no idea how it sounds....!! So feedback is really really welcome..!!!

:rambo:

dirty_bass
16-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Great stuff as always. Mix is pretty good for headphones.
Some of the placement is a bit odd, but that`s headphones for ya.

BRADLEE
16-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Yeah homie I love your broken beat stuff. This sounds really nice to me as well. Keep it up homie and have fun on your asian vacation homie. Hit me up when time provides amigo.

B

Mindful
16-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Downloading now mate and will check it properly tonight.

Its probably shit tho you fukk

orac
17-12-2005, 11:56 AM
What can I say. Just finished listening to great production (Mindful's) and here comes next. Very nice kicks arrangement !

lau
17-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Nice!!!! Tnx for the feedback...!!!!! Will still have to get used to the phones tho.... As for the placement like Dirty said, I have been messing with the stereofield a lot tho... so that could be my fault.... Anyways I just need to find some crappy monitors I can use as a reference point...... Will have a look at that...!

tnx anyways..!!

Mindful
18-12-2005, 12:15 PM
This is dope bro.
When the first killed beat and bass comes in it reminded me of "Chemical brothers, Superstar djs" for some reason.
Then when that fake bass came in I was thinking Im sure he could get that bass sounding much fatter but then of course it dropped in to the real kick and bass and shut me reet up.
This is sweet,realy digging that music box type sound, sounds very eeiry and spooky.
As allways pretty subtle use of rythm and sounds and the production sounds pretty tight to me (cant even tell that its mixed on your phones dude)
Personaly didnt notice if the stereo placing was that weird, sounded allright to me.

Dope tune in a this sukks kind of way :cheese: ;)

lau
20-12-2005, 11:11 AM
shit I knew it sucked :cheese:

Thnx for the feedback dude!!!! Ow and send me a link of that other track you were working on... it wasnt in the .zip file... ( p.s. order is cool) aw... and sorry for not using a PM but this computer is sooooo sloooooowwwww so Im already happy this window loaded fully...)

:rambo:

BloodStar
20-12-2005, 07:28 PM
nice track. your very own style. second half of track works for me. there are some nice edits and little breaks in the beginnings but when it all comes up it s dope.. production part of thing sounds almost ok. maybe some sounds are playing tad out of place as was said.

Mindful
21-12-2005, 06:47 PM
You sure that tracks not in there dude?
Its titled Local Horror.
Anyways I'll send it again.

Happy Cristmas by the way yer toss pot!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==