PDA

View Full Version : Casual violence - We found it under the stairs

Mindful
16-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Hello ;)

A new track im working on, hopfully I should have chance to finish it tonight.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14QVGG3GJXT1J3G16LD9N0R8FY

Theres a few things im thinking of getting rid of (for example theres a syth stab that pops up now again that im not so sure about anymore)
Also im not too sure on some of the hat patterns and whether or not they suit the track.

Anyywayyyysssss
Your comments, positive, negetive or anywhere inbetween would be very much appreciated and usfull
Cheers

BRADLEE
16-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Some really nice stuff amigo. Dark, Deep and really subliminal with all of the little atoms you have going on too. Overall homie I think it sounds really good. Keep up the great work as always bro.

orac
17-12-2005, 11:49 AM
More good tracks from you :) As the last time this is also very nice production. As messanger said - hard, dark and deep with great background sounds. Also this track have very good quality.

I know I'm insane when talking about it...but I miss ride cymbals in it (haha), but really they can add a lot more massive to this track I think.

Anyway I really like it. Good work !

Mindful
18-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Didnt get the chance to finish this so im going to find some time in a bit hopfully(he says while bumming about on the internet)

lol at orac.Dude I will put a bloody ride in this track.

Mindful
21-12-2005, 07:46 PM
No more advice?gutted.
Ah well. still havent worked any more on this but think I have realy started to hate thet fkin synthe and one of the percussion elements.
Also the patterns of the hats are doing my head in, I realy need to get rid of the driving hats and put in somthing a bit more suitable to the mood of the track.

Why im sat here typing about it instead of doing it I dont know.

Thanks for feedback anyhow guys.

j_s
22-12-2005, 02:55 AM
shiiit, the kicks in this sound fckin huge. massive track man. only sounds im not so keen on are the continuous bleepy synth on the right. and those scratchy hats(?) that start after the break. i reckon everything else is bang on tho - the softer hats that appear later on sound sweet....

278d7e64a374de26f==