PDA

View Full Version : tracks

Glissada
17-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi there, download our tracks and tell it what do you think about it.

Cheers Roman

ftp.ilovetechno.lv/detroit

BRADLEE
19-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Deepesha

Good tune amigo overall. I like the very Italian influences in there. I think the kick drum could use a little more pressure, but that is the only critique I have so much about the mixdown. Maybe a few more edits here and there would also make it less loopy. However over all a very nice job I think.

Kazbeki

Another good techno track indeed. Solid percussive traits, Nice hint of bass, and some ill little synth work too. Again though to me the kick is lacking pressure…so maybe a little bit of compression will do it a bit more??? Also this one is loopy like the first, so some edits…(I.E. Quick Filters, Delays, and stutter type of stuff) would really help to bring it together even more. Definitely proper for the dance floor though amigo. I just think something more personal should be added. Something to really make us Know this was done by you….sort of just sounds like other things I have heard in the past from Speedy J and so on….

Jupiter

I’d have to say my favorite of the tunes you’ve offered up to us. Some really nice Italian styled stuff again here. Lots of oldschool traits with the claps and such as well. Love the pads too homie. Those really helped to pull it together a lot more. Maybe a few more edits to the main synth…I.E. another pattern or two will even make it more interesting. Still a little bit loopy here and could use a bit more FX some of the percussive elements seem a little dry. But on what you did add FX, the verb is nicely done. Overall I would definitely play this one because I like the mood of it.

Ulet

Even more Italian styled techno again here. Really proper sound, some nice edits, and a good presence to the track. Again though, just seems you have emulated something you’ve heard before. Not saying you’re copying a song or some shit like that, just that the style is very much like a few others. So some additional touches to make this more yours is what I think it needs. This time I think Bass and kick drum are well balanced. Good stuff man.

OVERALL I’d have to say that I have enjoyed your tunes. So please keep up the good works. Also please don’t take my opinions as being negative, just giving you my opinion as to what I feel. I hope that atleast some of my comments are helpful.

278d7e64a374de26f==