PDA

View Full Version : Need manuals for Battery & Halion

Dave Elyzium
07-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Can anyone be a star and send me the manuals for these two bits of software, or point me in the right direction to downloading them...i searched on iMesh but cant find anything...
any help much appreciated!!!

Col
07-08-2003, 05:17 PM
yeah i wouldnt mind the manuals for these two babies either

tekboi
08-08-2003, 02:41 AM
me too, reaktor and kontakt also if possible :)

Basil Rush
09-08-2003, 01:58 PM
I've got the battery manual at home ... what do you need to know / where are you based?

The Divide
15-08-2003, 12:20 PM
I have the full .pdf file for kontakt.

keep thinking I am going to upload it to my ftp but every time i set it going I end up having to stop it for one reason or another. I got it to 80% at on point. If i remenber I will leave it uploading tonight and post a link on here tommorow. 56K stinks!

If I forget, post something on here to remind me.

The Divide
15-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Did you ever find the manual for battery???

I could do with that.

The Divide
15-08-2003, 01:46 PM
www.forbiddensilence.co.uk/F/kontakt.pdf

Ta

F

djTequila
15-08-2003, 01:52 PM
The most annoying bit of Battery I've found is the way you set a cell to a send to a different output.

You have to ctrl click on the output box, and type in the new output number! Not just counter-intuitive, but against the user interface design of the rest of the program. Nice.

As for Reactor, Len Sasso has written a book on using this piece of software. Just got hold of it last night, so I'll let y'all know how good it is!

T*

The Divide
15-08-2003, 02:02 PM
yeah hahahhaha.

I was thinking, its gonna take out hell of a .pdf file to suss it out.

Studied some basic modular synthesis however at college and seemed to think I could do it, looked at Reaktor and thought "**** this, this is gonna take waaay too long to make my own instrumment that at the end of the days just gonna make a dirty sound"

Some of the prebuilt instrumments I have are truelly something else. I see a big future in reackor. Shame I havnt really got the time/patience create something on it.

Whats the latest version of battery?

F

djTequila
15-08-2003, 03:52 PM
As long as we're looking for manuals, how about a manual for Absynth?

T*

Dave Elyzium
16-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Did you ever find the manual for battery???

I could do with that.

nah mate still looking for that one..head **** or what man?

The Divide
16-08-2003, 03:30 PM
As long as we're looking for manuals, how about a manual for Absynth?

Its not that bad actually. I managed to sus it out. Remenber theres only 3 ocilatiors that can be made into layers of 2 each.

Then follow the signal path into each device. Assign envelopes to each.

I would recommend making some sounds yourself from scratch.

nah mate still looking for that one..head **** or what man?

Yeah I gave in quick with it, whats that latest revision??

278d7e64a374de26f==