PDA

View Full Version : Interesting... Fenton and Numan....

eyeswithoutaface
17-12-2005, 08:32 PM
come across this online, not much information yet but certainly very interesting... Ade Fenton is co-producing Numan's next album, certainly interested in hearing that, little bit of info here

http://www.threedworld.com.au/news/news_article.php?id=775

i quite like alot of Ade's records so hopefully this is going to be a good project indeed!

dirty_bass
17-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Maybe it means he`ll stop doing aweful rock shite and go back to being odd and electronic, which was when he was best.
And of course the two of them can share make up tips, and tips on how to stop your black clothes from going grey in the wash.
I look forward to it, all goths magnate towards each other eventually.

The Overfiend
17-12-2005, 09:29 PM
This is gonna be awesome.

RDR
18-12-2005, 09:06 AM
You got it the wrong way round... he was at my mates house two months ago and he mentioned this, he's a friend on numans from way back and from all accounts he's going into numans rock side rather than the electronic side, although he did say some remixes would be around.

his attitude was basically that techno is not all it was or could be and that rock has come back, he wanted to go into this and see what happened.

holotropik
18-12-2005, 10:24 AM
bloody hell!! interesting direction.....hmmm??
I am hearing this a bit lately (the rock techno thing) and I dont mind it, I think they go well together if done in a ground-breaking way rather than just cheesy remixes of existing rock songs.

el salvador
18-12-2005, 01:16 PM
goth techno?..............mmmm. is this a new type of techno crossover? christmas techno tracks next. maybe there is more numan fans worldwide than techno fans. hey, there is a cool sales opportunity here for fenton, but will he still be held in regard from techno people after this :question:

dirty_bass
18-12-2005, 07:02 PM
You got it the wrong way round... he was at my mates house two months ago and he mentioned this, he's a friend on numans from way back and from all accounts he's going into numans rock side rather than the electronic side, although he did say some remixes would be around.

his attitude was basically that techno is not all it was or could be and that rock has come back, he wanted to go into this and see what happened.

but gary numan sucks at rock.
It just comes across as fake, generic american hero rock, it`s aweful.
He was only EVER good at the weird I am not human electronics.

davethedrummer
19-12-2005, 12:14 AM
dodgy

thats all i have to say......

thin ice

skating on

you are.

says yoda

278d7e64a374de26f==