PDA

View Full Version : Arse 0 v Chelski 2

Numeric
18-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Didn't see the game but just heard the result...

That leaves Arse twenty points adrift now, i actualy wanted them to get a result today but such is life...

djfase
18-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Chelsea were very strong today. Solid

Essiens still a dirty cunt tho.

Wheres keane and vieira when u need them to do the fekker

Esox Lucius
18-12-2005, 06:27 PM
well done chelsea.

nick_anarchy
18-12-2005, 07:02 PM
bye bye arsenal... cant even beat chelsea at home haha

jam
18-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Aye Arsenal are gone.

Essien is a twat

dj casualty
18-12-2005, 08:58 PM
arsenal were out of it long time before this
shame,heard they really were second best
didnt see it tho
what was essien upto?

conflict
18-12-2005, 09:05 PM
upto his usual tricks the filthy animal

jam
18-12-2005, 09:14 PM
I hate the ****er

nick_anarchy
18-12-2005, 09:51 PM
didnt see it tho
what was essien upto?

he is a prick and needs to be punished hard

xes
19-12-2005, 09:09 AM
didnt see it tho
what was essien upto? A hand off to laurens mouth,apparently Lauren will loose a tooth.

Essien is a dirty cunt and no mistake.

Lets hope he gets crippled soon :)

Will
19-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Well, at least we competed physically a bit better than usual, that cunt Lampard had to have his head bandaged and blood was pouring off it! Though Essien's the one who really deserves such treatment... To think Maureen had the cheek to say we targetted him because of his unfair reputation! Obviously our players went looking to have his arm swung in their faces and get kicked to boot. :roll:

I don't think Chelsea were that good, they only scored on the break because we were pushing up chasing the game and if Van Persie's goal had been given as it should have been we'd probably have won since it'd have been us sitting back and hitting them on the break.

Still though, 20 points off the top (albeit with a game in hand), not to mention barely scoring half the number of goals they have is nowhere near good enough, Wenger and the board had better end the crippling under investment in the squad in January, Henry's probably already as good as gone, unless we win the CL, and we won't have a chance if our league form's anything to go by...

If we have a sizeable amount of money to spend, which we should have, then I'd have to say Wenger's messed up big time, we should have more targets lined up than just Baptista and January's a crap time to sign people with inflated prices and european cup ties (with CL football being the one thing we can offer, since we're so far behind in the league...)...

nick_anarchy
19-12-2005, 07:48 PM
arsenal should of targeted him tho and got him sent off ,he needs more bans bes a over rated prick

Hakka
19-12-2005, 08:32 PM
I didn't see this game, however my mate and his mother (who are both Arsenal fans) felt that Chelsea were just too good for them.

Score line reflects that statement, although I haven't seen the game stats.

When was the last time Arsenal lost 3 on the trot?

nick_anarchy
19-12-2005, 08:40 PM
what i watched ( 2nd half ) and it looke dlike to me tho that both teams were tryin to get each othersent off , cole and cambell i meen comeon cole went down as if he was shot fuk all in it ... arsenal & chelsea need to wake up and stop cheating

dj casualty
19-12-2005, 09:18 PM
ronaldo and v.nist never cheat do they
and scholes is a good tackler
every one is at it especially in these big games

seen the footage and agree essien is a cunt
a dirty cunt

think the way mourinho conducts himself
ie not shakin wengers hand,and his/his clubs
arrogent behavoir is goin to make even the
neutrals want to see them fail
what you lot think?

dj casualty
19-12-2005, 09:22 PM
oh yeah hakka

the last time they lost 3 ont trot
was 10 yrs ago
so not in wengers reign

phantomdj
19-12-2005, 09:22 PM
the scoreline did not reflect the game. arsenal were the better side until they went a goal down and that changes everything. henry hit the post. was not to be.

essien should be banned

Numeric
19-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah man...

I agree...

basslinejunkie
20-12-2005, 02:39 PM
its the same story with chelsea,s*ite football,but they get the results.

278d7e64a374de26f==