PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldinho wins world award again

phantomdj
19-12-2005, 09:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4486166.stm

Ronaldinho added: "I also dedicate it to my family and also to God because he gave me the health to do what I love the most."

what a wonderful comment

nick_anarchy
19-12-2005, 10:16 PM
fair play .. he is by farb the best around .. one class act

Hakka
19-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Agreed, great player and great respect for life.

phantomdj
20-12-2005, 11:20 AM
The top 20 were: Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Lampard (Chelsea), Eto'o (Barcelona), Henry (Arsenal), Adriano (Inter), Shevchenko, Gerrard (Liverpool), Kaka, Maldini, Drogba (Chelsea), Ballack (Bayern Munich), Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Zidane (Real Madrid), Ibrahimovic (Juventus), Deco (Barcelona), Riquelme (Villarreal), Robinho (Real Madrid), Beckham (Real Madrid), Rooney (Man Utd), C Ronaldo (Man Utd).

how on earth did drogba get in there??? crazy

nick_anarchy
20-12-2005, 11:31 AM
well who picked the winners ?? were thay on drugs ?? c ronaldo aint no ware near good enuff , drogba is ****in wank , maldini , their are fair better out their

phantomdj
20-12-2005, 12:06 PM
did the players not choose them?

nick_anarchy
20-12-2005, 12:15 PM
did the players not choose them?

thay need their heads testing if thay did

lukekendall
20-12-2005, 12:55 PM
drob the knob in there????????????????

what about terry, he should be there!!!

lampard has done well to get second, fair play

Traxx
20-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Managers & captains were teh voters i think.

french_og
20-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Maldini has had a brilliant season and deserves tro be there,

Drogba doesn't however, thought the top ten was correct apart from him.

Esox Lucius
20-12-2005, 04:51 PM

Ronaldinho added: "I also dedicate it to my family and also to God because he gave me the health to do what I love the most."

what a wonderful comment

he's a good catholic lad is ronny, and is the best in the world. well done to him.

dj casualty
20-12-2005, 05:44 PM
was just loggin on to say about drogba bein in the top 10
but you lot have already clocked it

wtf???

such a shite player its un real
i hate that twat

infact i really dis like chelsea
and that cunt of a manager

djfase
20-12-2005, 06:05 PM

what a wonderful comment

he's a good catholic lad is ronny, and is the best in the world. well done to him.

Still got buck teeth tho :lol:

All that money hes got u wud think hed have them done

Hakka
20-12-2005, 06:23 PM
God knows how Drogba was in there. There's lots of other players that should be in his place surely!

Esox Lucius
22-12-2005, 09:05 AM

what a wonderful comment

Still got buck teeth tho :lol:

he is!

he is getting a brace fitted soon, he reckons it will make him a better player as it will give him more oxygen as he will be able to breathe better. no joke.

All that money hes got u wud think hed have them done

Will
22-12-2005, 07:31 PM
One of the Fifa games had him and Rooney on the front of it - people said it's one of the ugliest box designs ever! Though in fairness to Ronaldinho, he's pretty good looking compared to Rooney!

french_og
22-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Rooney has got a quality bird though fair play!! Nothing to do with his Money!!!!

Esox Lucius
23-12-2005, 08:42 AM
Rooney has got a quality bird though fair play!! Nothing to do with his Money!!!!

yeah right. she is a gold digger, she wouldnt still be with him if he wasnt a pro.

french_og
23-12-2005, 09:31 AM
I was joking mate, I give that relationship another couple of years tops!! Then when she has got a acting job she will be off!!

Esox Lucius
23-12-2005, 09:33 AM
I was joking mate, I give that relationship another couple of years tops!! Then when she has got a acting job she will be off!!

i agree she will sting him for all she can and then when she lands a shite job presenting mediocre day time tv she will be off.

Esox Lucius
23-12-2005, 09:33 AM
and write a book called "wayne & I" or something :lol:

Will
23-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Maybe she likes him for his talent too! It's mad though really, he's a great footballer, but you have to laugh at some fit bird marrying him, no one's gonna be impressed she married him, unless it's from a non-shallow doesn't care about looks point of view... But then there's the money, which would make her even more shallow if anything.

Who's uglier though, him or Luke Kendall, I mean Chadwick!

basslinejunkie
23-12-2005, 06:12 PM
lol chadwick,forgot about him!! defo beat with the ugly stick.

jam
23-12-2005, 07:11 PM

what a wonderful comment

pfffffft

I think it was Carl Marx that once said "religion is the opium for the masses"

The guy (Ronaldinho) is an absolute joy to watch,i just hope that after the world cup we can maybe talk about Wayne Rooney in the same breath (to some this may be an outragous comment but just wait and see)

djfase
24-12-2005, 09:05 AM

i agree she will sting him for all she can and then when she lands a shite job presenting mediocre day time tv she will be off.

I think shes with him for the sex.

Lets be honest, he must have learnt summin from the grannies thats she not experienced before :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==