PDA

View Full Version : Other sites similiar to Audionews?

TechnoNRGKid
21-12-2005, 06:40 AM
Hey what's up crew.
I'm tryin to find some other sites like audionews.ru with music productin tools.
I use to have one awhile back but for get the address.
Right now i'm using DC++ and it's really good but the more sources i have the happier. :razz:
Thanks for any links.
:toast:

RDR
21-12-2005, 09:02 AM
dhawaii.mine.nu

also

demonoid.com

TechnoNRGKid
21-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Thanks but i got this

There is no website configured at this address

I have demonoid decent site.
Yous can check out www.Torrentspy.com , www.isohunt.com and www.torrentreactor.net
3 sites i check out .

etnarama
22-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Hub Name: Nu-Producers
•Hub Address: nu-producers.no-ip.org:411

on dc try this and say hi to me for reg.........

etnarama
22-12-2005, 01:17 AM
http://www.proaudiotorrents.org

mate i got in to a webpage once, but i cant anymore, cause you need to be reg... its called audio farm and it has everything you could imagine, listen im a regular user of this kind of "tools/systems" and this webpage has loads of seeders and users its unbelivable...... #
You need an invitation from someone there and who gives you an invitation is responsible for you .......
on the audionews i need an invite or something cause the registration only opens in january...
on dc i have the same nick [NP]-etnarama

TechnoNRGKid
22-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I browse NU-Producers pretty frequent now since i'm around on DC++ again.
Seems like a really good hub.
I msg'd ya alittle while ago.

Thanks for the proaudiotorrents.org i alrealdy found some usefull things.
FL studio 6 cool.

Audiofarm was the other name i forgot. I use to be in one but got kicked cause i lost internet and they was just starting the invite thing if i remember correct. something , but i got kicked for not being active.

I've been working on the Trilogy bass from spectrasonics, i really goto check that one. Hopefully i get it for christmas ;)

etnarama
22-12-2005, 02:31 PM
well hope to see ya on NU producers and we'll chat better....
what do you produce?

TechnoNRGKid
22-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Techno, Acid Techno, Trance.
Mainly i'm feeling Trance alot more lately, so i'll probably do alot of Acid Trance.
What bout you?

I'll deff be around on NU pro alot.

etnarama
23-12-2005, 02:51 PM
im mainly psy trance(dark fullon) but i love hardtekno shrannz, i do produce different styles, not only duf duf duf, also some chill out, breakbeat.
im a guy that loves electronica in general but my 3main styles have to be chill out, psy and hardtekno, i usually love agressive music, cause im very quiet!!!!
we never meet on dc cause we have 5 hours of timelag, me in London you in NY....

loopdon
31-12-2005, 05:30 AM
interesting, but pleaze don't go shouting about warez like i got
fruity 6 there and there.

it's piracy after all, eh :techno:

etnarama
31-12-2005, 02:59 PM
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
dont say nothing, just between us.....

278d7e64a374de26f==