PDA

View Full Version : New Years in NYC

SlavikSvensk
21-12-2005, 07:57 PM
anyone know any good/decent parties going on??

xfive
21-12-2005, 08:12 PM
As long as you stay away from Times Square I think you'll be ok ;)

DJ Becka
21-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Hmmmm.....not sure if this is your thing, but Carl Cox is playing at Pacha on NYE.....as for anything else going on-I'm not sure....

SlavikSvensk
21-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Hmmmm.....not sure if this is your thing, but Carl Cox is playing at Pacha on NYE.....as for anything else going on-I'm not sure....

yeah that might be ok...not exactly my favorite stuff but he's fine and palatable to my non-technogeek friends...

you know how much?

The Overfiend
22-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Since when did you hit Metropolis Slavik?

SlavikSvensk
22-12-2005, 05:46 AM

used to live in brooklyn before heading out west...heading back for xmas with the fam and then some new years shenanigans with the old crew...

...you back east too?

Agent Orange NYC
22-12-2005, 08:44 PM

yeah that might be ok...not exactly my favorite stuff but he's fine and palatable to my non-technogeek friends...

you know how much?

The Carl Cox thing might not be the best idea, I may have good info on a private loft party going on in Queens that they do every year which is the bomb. I will give you the scoop in the next few days. You probably wont be able to bring to many ppl though - aO

SlavikSvensk
23-12-2005, 05:02 AM

you know how much?

The Carl Cox thing might not be the best idea, I may have good info on a private loft party going on in Queens that they do every year which is the bomb. I will give you the scoop in the next few days. You probably wont be able to bring to many ppl though - aO

sweet...keep me posted, bro!

TheRev
27-12-2005, 07:56 PM
NYC is pretty dead this year, i'll second that Cox probably isn't the best idea. It's a highly publicized event at the Hot "New" club on what is essentially amateur night as far as going out.

That and it's something like $90-100.

The Overfiend
27-12-2005, 09:49 PM

used to live in brooklyn before heading out west...heading back for xmas with the fam and then some new years shenanigans with the old crew...

...you back east too?

I moved to Phoneix last year bro from Nyc/Jersey Back an Forth.

The Germ
01-01-2006, 01:58 AM
there is a underground techno party in brooklyn im playing at if u get this in time email me

thegermnyc@aol.com

MARKEG
01-01-2006, 10:36 AM
how did it go?

The Germ
02-01-2006, 02:28 AM
the party i played was avin it

278d7e64a374de26f==