PDA

View Full Version : Steve Maclaren

jam
26-12-2005, 06:06 PM
He has to go now,he's a clueless idiot.

Today we finished the game with 5 players playing out of possistion,we were awfull.

basslinejunkie
26-12-2005, 06:54 PM
he is over-rated.buys some shockers aswell.

piginabush
26-12-2005, 08:46 PM

Today we finished the game with 5 players playing out of possistion,we were awfull.

ffs jam, always moaning :roll:

I tend to agree with you most of the time, but who is going to replace him??? There is no-one that springs to mind that could do the same as he has done over the last few years, is there???

jam
28-12-2005, 03:16 PM

I tend to agree with you most of the time, but who is going to replace him??? There is no-one that springs to mind that could do the same as he has done over the last few years, is there???

Always moaning? I doubt it i'm on of the most positive supporters you can get,i never get on anyones back but that manager is clueless.It's boring shite,dire football we play,some games apear to be good games to nutrals but to boro fans they aint because the defending has been so shite.

To be honest id rather have no-one in charge than him.

The midfield we finished with against Blackburn (incidently we shouldnt be getting beat by Blackburn at home but twice in a week?) when were 2-0 down was Quedrue on the left of midfield (hes a left back,shite any where else) Kennedy in the middle (doesnt look ready at all,hes played about 4 times as a sub but only touched the ball about twice) and Johnson on the right??? On the ****ing right,we have needed some cover on the left and this lad is a left winger but he doesnt play him there and then decides to play him on the right??????

I dont care who we get the replace him,hes a ****ing idiot,just look at his interviews,the one after the Blackburn game he said "you cant fault the players"??? WHAT? So who do we blame then Steve? You?

I have had a season ticket for years,i wasnt one of these thats jumped on the bandwagon in 1997,i have been going since Lennie Lawrence took over but if he is still there next season,im not going to re-new,i may still do the odd away game coz i love the craic but im not waisting over £400 a year on that prick.

french_og
28-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Well said, can't argue with that.

Hakka
28-12-2005, 04:42 PM
I would laugh at you, but you can laugh harder at me.

We've got Souness mate.

You should be grateful that you don't have him.

piginabush
28-12-2005, 09:28 PM

Always moaning? I doubt it i'm on of the most positive supporters you can get,i never get on anyones back but that manager is clueless.It's boring shite,dire football we play,some games apear to be good games to nutrals but to boro fans they aint because the defending has been so shite.

The midfield we finished with against Blackburn (incidently we shouldnt be getting beat by Blackburn at home but twice in a week?) when were 2-0 down was Quedrue on the left of midfield (hes a left back,shite any where else) Kennedy in the middle (doesnt look ready at all,hes played about 4 times as a sub but only touched the ball about twice) and Johnson on the right??? On the **** right,we have needed some cover on the left and this lad is a left winger but he doesnt play him there and then decides to play him on the right??????

I dont care who we get the replace him,hes a **** idiot,just look at his interviews,the one after the Blackburn game he said "you cant fault the players"??? WHAT? So who do we blame then Steve? You?

I have had a season ticket for years,i wasnt one of these thats jumped on the bandwagon in 1997,i have been going since Lennie Lawrence took over but if he is still there next season,im not going to re-new,i may still do the odd away game coz i love the craic but im not waisting over £400 a year on that prick.

every time I see you on here all you ever do is moan, Ill go back to my original question..... who is going to replace him??

You know I am a Boro Fan too, but dont we ALWAYS go through a bad patch every season??? yes, we do, but if you demanded a new manager every time that happened then we would quickly run out of people to go for!!!

I do get what you are saying about the players out of position, but who do we have on the injury list?? Surely they would be players that would be playing instead of the ones that are having to fill in out of position?? Look at the bigger picture ;)

..... and finally, I seriously hope the "bandwagon" comment wasnt aimed my way, my first ever game in 1982 certainly didnt feel like any sort of "bandwagon" game :paranoid:

jam
30-12-2005, 03:33 PM
I would laugh at you, but you can laugh harder at me.

We've got Souness mate.

You should be grateful that you don't have him.

I don't rate either.

jam
30-12-2005, 03:40 PM

The midfield we finished with against Blackburn (incidently we shouldnt be getting beat by Blackburn at home but twice in a week?) when were 2-0 down was Quedrue on the left of midfield (hes a left back,shite any where else) Kennedy in the middle (doesnt look ready at all,hes played about 4 times as a sub but only touched the ball about twice) and Johnson on the right??? On the **** right,we have needed some cover on the left and this lad is a left winger but he doesnt play him there and then decides to play him on the right??????

I dont care who we get the replace him,hes a **** idiot,just look at his interviews,the one after the Blackburn game he said "you cant fault the players"??? WHAT? So who do we blame then Steve? You?

every time I see you on here all you ever do is moan, Ill go back to my original question..... who is going to replace him??

You know I am a Boro Fan too, but dont we ALWAYS go through a bad patch every season??? yes, we do, but if you demanded a new manager every time that happened then we would quickly run out of people to go for!!!

I do get what you are saying about the players out of position, but who do we have on the injury list?? Surely they would be players that would be playing instead of the ones that are having to fill in out of position?? Look at the bigger picture ;)

..... and finally, I seriously hope the "bandwagon" comment wasnt aimed my way, my first ever game in 1982 certainly didnt feel like any sort of "bandwagon" game :paranoid:

I wouldn't make a veiled comment mate,if i was going to say you were on any bandwagon i'd just come out and say it.

As for me moaning at the moment,well is there anything to cheer about? We do have players injured,yes but there is still no need to be playing 5 players out of possistion,no need at all.I mean come on before he got injured he was playing Boateng as an attacking mid-fielder? pffffft

Look at it this way,in 2005 we have played 38 games and have got 40 points? not good enough for someone that has spent more than 10 million in every season he has been here.

I really dont know how anyone can still back him,.

To answer your question,anyone im not arsed.

Would never happen but id love Robson back.

Mowbray would probs be the fans choice,although it may be a bit early for him yet.We could poach a manager anything could happen,Gibson has the money to pay the compo.England is also the place to be at the moment and with all the big teams with secure managers,we could even sneak a big name forign coach.

Anything but that prick.

french_og
30-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Robson had his chance and was given loads of time although they were a joy to watch when he was manager they were a struggling Premiership side, ok they are in the bottom half of the table now but since Mclaren has been manager Boro have been a top 8 side and are still Europe arn't they?

It must be frustrating being a season ticket holder and seeing what you see every week and as a paying supporter you have every right to complain but try to judge him when everyone is fit.

jam
30-12-2005, 05:15 PM
The thing is Robson was let down by his back team staff and to be fair he had to go at the time but he has learned his lesson and become a very good manager in my opinion.It wouldn't (and couldn't) happen anyway.

Mate there will always be injuries we can't use that excuse all the time,no one else gets away with that,so why should we? Don't get me wrong i'm not one that goes and boo's or gets on the players back coz that is bollocks but i am completely pissed off at the moment and the main reason is playing people out of possistion and making wierd substitutions.

As a Blackburn fan you must have been over the moon when he took Adam Johnson off last wednesday,he was the only one doing anything and he took him off and brought a defender on?

piginabush
30-12-2005, 09:19 PM
It must be frustrating being a season ticket holder and seeing what you see every week and as a paying supporter you have every right to complain but try to judge him when everyone is fit.

agreed :cool:

jam
30-12-2005, 09:38 PM

agreed :cool:

Never gonna happen

french_og
31-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Injuries are always gonna happen yes but they do have a big effect on a team, look at Utd's performances since Giggs has returned. Maybe if Boro had Downing back and maybe Mendieta(is he injured or not getting picked) They might look better and create more chances for Hasslebaink, Viduke and Yakubu.

Boro have got Man City today then and Newcastle Monday, should be two good games to watch - are you two Boro fans gonna be watching them?

basslinejunkie
31-12-2005, 12:35 PM
why isnt viduka playing? him an yack would be class i think.

jam
02-01-2006, 02:09 AM
He is playing?

Mendieta was back aswell but our ****ing prick of a manager still managed to **** everything up.

Anyone who saw the game will know exactly what i mean

Hakka
02-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Football can be so cruel at times.

Newcastle are back to the Dalglish/Gullit years. It's gonna take a good manager a while to sort out Newcastle now. Souness is a CUNT.

Your form over the last 38 games (inc last season) is one of the worst in the Prem. It's hard to believe with some of the players you have but injuries will make it even harder and Boro have taken on some harsh injuries, bit like Newcastle.

Still rather have McClaren then dickhead Souness as boss if I could choose.

jam
02-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Like i said i dont rate either,they are on par with each other.

278d7e64a374de26f==