PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION MELBOURNE

PunK
29-12-2005, 07:40 AM
unsure how many people from our lovely city get on this board, but for those who do 909 IS doing a nye squat party, location to come up NYE.... but it IS a outdoor MELBOURNE location.... very central for all...

SLS is back from japan and playin.... along with 909 residents
DVS
SCOTT ALIEN

SYNDROME will be doing a live set

SIDEWINDER
NEOCORTEX
will be there also to help bang out the acid tekno we all love....

we have the AKA rig......
so it will be one nice loud sound!!

***prays the weather stays hot and warm like it is now***

Ginjin
30-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Sweet :rambo:

I dont know what I will be doing as yet as I have been offered some deck time at a party up at kinglake.
If you have any location details Punk, Pm me if you can :thumbsup:

dubs
30-12-2005, 04:44 AM
sounds good. do you have a number to call?

PunK
31-12-2005, 01:28 AM
DIRECTIONS::::

FROM MELBOURNE:

take west gate fwy towards west gate bridge
turn off at TODD RD just near the shell servo
round about turn right
next round about go straight
come to LORIMER ST
turn left
over some railway lines
past peir 35
to the end of the road
PARTY IN PARKLAND AT END OF THE ROAD UNDER THE WESTGATE BRIDGE........................................

FROM BALLARAT/ GEELONG WAY:

west gate fwy
over west gate bridge
turn off at shell sevo (heading into melbourne)
take cook st
down to round about turn right
THIS IS TODD RD
then follow directions as above

MELREF: 42, c/d 12

KICK OFF IS SUNSET!!!!!

PunK
01-01-2006, 05:38 AM
WE PULLED IT OFF!!!

not one cop came all night, security in the area was watching us for a bit, but once realised we were doing no harm were not seen until 9am.....

HUGE THANKS TO SLS, back in the country for 5 days and plays one corker of a set for us.... his missed on our shores!!

TO DVS, SYNDROME, NEOCORTEX, SCOTT ALIEN, DTM...... and anyone i forgot....... for all the hard work of gettin the rig there and sorted, and the killer sets played by all

not forgetting us girls SAM, MICHELLE, SIDEWINDER, BECK and myself..... coz it was us that remembered to do everything the boys wouldnt even dream of,
plus SIDEWINDER kept the tunes crackin until 8am, until it was anyone Vs everyone on the decks!

TO JACKIE AND CHIRS FROM AKA - your rig never lets anyone down (despite a small technial hitch that was sorted with a quick phone call to you guys!) ... thanks for trusting us with it!!!!!!

melbourne dont get squat parties these days.... so to pull this off, was a huge achievement to us......
esp since as a group we have only done prior to this, NYE last year... and that was sorted in 3 days.... this one was nearly three weeks!!!!!

**trying to keep the vibe alive out in melbourne town**

dubs
03-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Nice work. Couldn't make it unfortunately. Let us know when you do anything like this again.

anx
04-01-2006, 12:44 AM
i miss you guys!!!!

say hi to itchy, dan, dvs dan, Yo, scott, and of course Jamie

glad your show went well :) :)

278d7e64a374de26f==