PDA

View Full Version : Cesco & Picrudo plus many more @ Nts 004 2006 warm up /

carl@neo
29-12-2005, 12:59 PM
NeomeniaTechnoSessions 004
2006 WARM UP / CHARITY EVENT 21/01/06 KUBE WAKEFIELD

The back end of 2005 saw us officially launch Nts and with some pretty exciting events im sure you'll agree, so naturally we cannot wait to get back at it in 2006.

In an attempt to blow away those winter blues january sees us host our 2006 warm up / charity event, as with our Neomeina parties we always like to do our bit for charity and this year we turn our attention to a charity I was introduced to last year, NORDOFF ROBBINS MUSIC THERAPY, who are a non goverment funded charity, helping both young children and adults with learning and development dificulties, through the use of music therapy as i mentioned they recieve no goverment funding so your help is extremely appreciatted..

Januarys event will be the perfect way to get things going, showcasing Nts artists as well as debut resident sets from both YDB and fakedj, fergies good friends Cesco & Picrudo will also be dropping in to showcasing some of their own work as well as others with a vinyl/ableton set. There will be cd giveaways on the night as well as the usual fun and fireworks along the way, make sure your there from the start of what promises to be an exciting year ahead...

Front Room

CESCO & PICRUDO (MONU-MENTAL RECORDS ) VINYL/ABLETON LIVE SET

PHEEVA B2B SCOTT KEMIX (giveway records / technosessions)

EVIL ED (technosessions)

YDB DEBUT RESIDENT SET

FAKE DJ DEBUT RESIDENT SET

Baesment Breaks

Andy Kidd (Resident)

Android one

Neil McCall (resident)

Sheldon Dearn (resident)

Tom-Fi

SATURDAY JANUARY 21ST
@ THE KUBE / WAKEFIELD / 10 - 5am

door tax £6 (pass holders free entry before 11pm)
BAR FULLY LICENSED UNTILL 5AM

dress code: no attitude no problem

info: www.NEOMENIA.co.uk
tel : 07724921227 / 07917583017 / 07921868498

coach/travel info:

York / Andy Kidd / 07709565844

Scott Kemix
29-12-2005, 02:22 PM
nice 1 guys, also for a good cause, so everyone get ya asses down to this

carl@neo
29-12-2005, 02:53 PM
cheers scott, yeah should be a nice little warm up to the start of the year this one.... £6 for some quality tunage, quality atmosphere as well as doing your bit for charity, been rude not to really...

Pheeva
31-12-2005, 02:20 AM
wicked :cheese: Loving the charity bit too, nice 1 lads.
Lets all do a bit more 1n 2006 for charity in some way, now theres a good resolution :cheese:
Happy new year people, roll on jan ...... :cheer:

victor
01-01-2006, 02:47 PM
cj bolland, picotto's mate and now fergie's mates!
you guys are really pushing "techno" forward in yorkshire...

carl@neo
03-01-2006, 09:51 AM
techno is one of the most varied / exciting forms of edm there is with numerous sub genres, our events arent biased into promoting one particular style, we hope to broaden peoples horizons and show to people the various types of 'techno' music out there, we have residents who play across the spectrum so our events always offer a variety, of course this will come under criticism from some people but that goes hand in hand with hosting events...its something you accpet, but for the increasing number of people who come to our events we seem to be doing something right as our events get more and more popular each month...

Pheeva
03-01-2006, 10:20 PM
:clap: :clap:
Mixes fromn Me & Kemix will b up soon on the Techno sessions website :thumbsup:
I reckon we shud records Januarys sets too, if ur up for it Carl?? ;)

carl@neo
03-01-2006, 11:58 PM
yeh sounds wicked to me, definatly want to get more sets recorded, i'll sort it out so we can record them...

let me know what you wat putting on the site too...

cheers Fee

Pheeva
06-01-2006, 11:21 PM
ok man will b in touch ;)

Scott Kemix
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Looking forward to playing regular this year for neomania, will be playing out giveway002 to see the crowd reaction and get some feedback, cant fakin wait

Hayden
10-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Alright guys how is everyone?!

well looking forward to getting back at things after the festive break weve had and i feel that 06 will be an exciting year for all involved so i hope a few of you will join us to kick start things off on the 21st for whats shaping up to be another blinding night of electronic music!

hope to see you there ;)

Pheeva
11-01-2006, 01:30 AM
alright Hayden Happy new year :lol: looking forward to the 21st :cheese:

carl@neo
12-01-2006, 10:33 AM
hey fee did you get my test msg at all?

Pheeva
12-01-2006, 07:29 PM
pm'd u mate ;)

carl@neo
13-01-2006, 12:28 PM
coolio

Pheeva
19-01-2006, 12:55 AM
lookin forward to this ....not long now.
Got a bangin set planned :bash: :bonk: :wtf:

Analog-Slut
20-01-2006, 04:41 PM
NeomeniaTechnoSessions 004
2006 WARM UP / CHARITY EVENT 21/01/06 KUBE WAKEFIELD

The back end of 2005 saw us officially launch Nts and with some pretty exciting events im sure you'll agree, so naturally we cannot wait to get back at it in 2006.

In an attempt to blow away those winter blues january sees us host our 2006 warm up / charity event, as with our Neomeina parties we always like to do our bit for charity and this year we turn our attention to a charity I was introduced to last year, NORDOFF ROBBINS MUSIC THERAPY, who are a non goverment funded charity, helping both young children and adults with learning and development dificulties, through the use of music therapy as i mentioned they recieve no goverment funding so your help is extremely appreciatted..

Januarys event will be the perfect way to get things going, showcasing Nts artists as well as debut resident sets from both YDB and fakedj, fergies good friends Cesco & Picrudo will also be dropping in to showcasing some of their own work as well as others with a vinyl/ableton set. There will be cd giveaways on the night as well as the usual fun and fireworks along the way, make sure your there from the start of what promises to be an exciting year ahead...

Front Room

CESCO & PICRUDO (MONU-MENTAL RECORDS ) VINYL/ABLETON LIVE SET

PHEEVA B2B SCOTT KEMIX (giveway records / technosessions)

EVIL ED (technosessions)

YDB DEBUT RESIDENT SET

FAKE DJ DEBUT RESIDENT SET

Baesment Breaks

Andy Kidd (Resident)

Android one

Neil McCall (resident)

Sheldon Dearn (resident)

Tom-Fi

SATURDAY JANUARY 21ST
@ THE KUBE / WAKEFIELD / 10 - 5am

door tax £6 (pass holders free entry before 11pm)
BAR FULLY LICENSED UNTILL 5AM

dress code: no attitude no problem

info: www.NEOMENIA.co.uk
tel : 07724921227 / 07917583017 / 07921868498

coach/travel info:

York / Andy Kidd / 07709565844

Nice! & for charity too :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pheeva
21-01-2006, 05:28 PM
tonight :cheese: :cheese: :boadj:

Scott Kemix
21-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Get ya asses there people, said it once, but i will say it again. Its all for charity, so lets see ya support for the NTS !!!

carl@neo
23-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Nts 2006 kicked off on saturday night and i think its safe to say we kicked things off in style, plenty of new faces down who will defo be back, everyone i spoke to had a quality night... so the Nts fan base continues to grow!!!

All djs were on top form as per usual both upstairs and down tunes were mint form start to finish, our guests for the evening were sheer quality, Cesco & Picrudo took the roof off with a 2 hour ableton live set, if you ever get the chance to see these guys i highly reccomend it, can guarantee that you'll be seeing plenty more of them at nts and two of the nicest guys you'll meet in the business too...Massive thanks to everyone that played you made it a memorable night once again, each month gets better and better...!!!!

and thanks to everyone that came down and showed your support and made thw night waht it was and thanks to everyone who donated to the charity your help will be very much appreciatted by Nordoff Robbins.....

...So onwards to febuary for the mighty DJ MONTANA, what a night we've got in store for you there...!!!

see you Feb 18th peeps

'roll the ****er out'

nts

278d7e64a374de26f==