The Overfiend
30-12-2005, 09:27 AM
The Effin Shit!

http://images.juno.co.uk/full/CS203083-01B-BIG.jpg

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF203083-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF203083-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF203083-01-02-02.mp3

That last track prologue is dope.
I guess I am not as cool as Adey would say cause I got all excited over a new Katz record eh!

loopdon
03-01-2006, 12:01 PM
this is right up my alley :techno: ,
don't know about serf itself though

jon connor
04-01-2006, 03:16 PM
watch this fukin space alex and kay have some killers for 2006 trust me ive heard the fukers im telling ya dude ;) lovely guy to and drives his car like a maniac he needs a fukin warning sighn on his driving just like his techno insain hehehehehehehe alex is a ledgend

Dorian Hunter
04-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Really nice EP :rambo:

jon connor
15-01-2006, 05:50 AM
wow fukin wow feckin wow wow im just on my way back from kay d smith and alex studio and boy is there some phat stuff going down here phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ive heard some really amazing stuff here that will blow yalls feckin heads off cant wait for these 2 new labels to start developing , look out for the track coming soon rain over germany phewwwwwww! monster stuff love these guys .

killarava2day
15-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Defo looking forward to what Kay has to offer. Certainly been pretty quiet over the past couple over years, all good though if he has some fresh sounding stuff on offer!

FUSION
15-01-2006, 04:28 PM
nice one good to see alex and kay bouncing back, love this style of techno :techno: :twisted:

jon connor
16-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Defo looking forward to what Kay has to offer. Certainly been pretty quiet over the past couple over years, all good though if he has some fresh sounding stuff on offer!

blame drizzly mate they were dropped and also there will be no more westwood bros / schall + rallt / chronic twins mixes no more because the cheeky fukers at drizzly are demanding 40 or 50 percent for each tracks made in these names as they own the recording rights , wot a load of bollox ? some people suck on this planet i was going to release a face smasher 2006 this year which kay was well up for doing but we cant now due to this problem a well life goes on aye! lifes a bitch.....

look also for kay and alex work on zyx label acwalon look for tracks by MISSION 1 / PASSIVE RESISTANCE / + koinkinder i think thats how ya spell it, these tracks are more on the funky sides of things remixes from mark tall etc nice stuff.

also we have started a new breaks electro project im not sure wot direction to go with this yet as its a new project so i cant catorize the style but its ruff + nice, there is a track on the new central sound with more to come...

ok update as an when i have more info big up to still music anyway for launching these 2 guys right back where they belong with these 2 new killer labels respect ;)

jon connor
16-01-2006, 04:46 PM
nice one good to see alex and kay bouncing back, love this style of techno :techno: :twisted:

i know dude its wot i call proper style heheheh no seriously fusion if you heard wot i heard this week you would be wanking for the next month heheheheh there is some serious tackle on its way dude absolutly bloody marvelous easy dude.

JamieBall
16-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Alex and Kay have done quite a bit of stuff for 'MEN IN MOTION' and the TTM stable, labels not too many people seem to be picking up on in the UK.

Which is a shame.

Cause it's CRIPPLINGLY bangin'

Feelin' ALL the releases on this, new Hectic Fence is PUMPED too.

The Overfiend
16-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah man! Honestly those two are probably some of the biggest influences on my style to begin with!

jon connor
16-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Alex and Kay have done quite a bit of stuff for 'MEN IN MOTION' and the TTM stable, labels not too many people seem to be picking up on in the UK.

Which is a shame.

Cause it's CRIPPLINGLY bangin'

Feelin' ALL the releases on this, new Hectic Fence is PUMPED too.

i no dude ive tried plugging b4 the only problem with men in motion is ya cant bloody see where the track ends hehhee coz they all white vynyl , also pressing is a little low , but its a storming label dude i have them all lovely stuff, i no theres been other releases from these guys but finally its pleasing as a techno collector to no that they have a label each now to take there sound further great stuff ;)

killarava2day
16-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Face Smasher eh? Gosh that's about six years old now?

I dropped that track on a huge sound system in the bush New Years day...5am...blew my head clean I can tell ya.

mr burns
17-01-2006, 10:33 AM
you can see playing @ underground city march 3rd birmingham!

Dorian Hunter
17-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I really like Alladin on Acid from KD, and also Supertech 02, really wikid tune.
Well done Jon ;)

jon connor
17-01-2006, 04:10 PM
you can see playing @ underground city march 3rd birmingham!

cant wait for this mr burns respect dude. ;) also kay is looking forward to returning to the uk for his 3rd visit will be a great night for sure ;)

jon connor
17-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I really like Alladin on Acid from KD, and also Supertech 02, really wikid tune.
Well done Jon ;)

yes mate great track aladin on acid he did this with danno , he has more stuff from him and danno unreleased god knows why its awsome , but also on the supertech thing our fav track weapon of justice we were a bit disapointed with the press coz in the studio this track rummbles like hell crisp and clean unfortunatly it dident come out like that on the vynyl but still cant moan its a monster very proud of i tell ya ;)

jon connor
17-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Face Smasher eh? Gosh that's about six years old now?

I dropped that track on a huge sound system in the bush New Years day...5am...blew my head clean I can tell ya.

:lol: oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby its a killer also i bet there was a que of train spotters at the turntables demanding to know wot the hell was that hahahahahahahahahaha class to see the dissapointment when they find you cant get hold of this mother ****er , great ;) its a bomb! you are lucky to have a copy of this i have 2 one i dont play but will soon as the other ****er is worn a bit now after beeing hamered :lol:

20-01-2006, 06:49 AM
Wow I like this. I'll add it to my juno order, hopefully it will still be there the next time I can place an order.

I;m glad I remembered this forum, these threads are useful for finding out about new records. Just recently I started to buy stuff like this where as before I just leached peoples mp3 sets.

The Overfiend
20-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Glad people still recognize the real.

278d7e64a374de26f==