PDA

View Full Version : FAO Will

djfase
01-01-2006, 03:10 PM
At the start of the season i said arsenal would struggle for cl spot without vieira.
You said theyd still be top 2. Whats ur thoughts now?

Chelsea are walking it
Utd playing great.
Scousers looking solid throughout.
Tottenhams form at home as good as the gunners and away form just as good if not better.
Wigan strolling along niceley.

Now arsenal 6th. struggling to win away.

nick_anarchy
01-01-2006, 04:17 PM
we all said he was in a dreamland

Hakka
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
They are massively missing Veiria. Why on earth Arsenal let him go?

They need to sign a replacement for him and they have missed out on Jenas and Parker!

Arsenal must get tougher and more experienced players in there squad. Too many kids being expected to replace World Cup Winner's etc...

french_og
01-01-2006, 07:53 PM
And Henry off to Barcelona next season - the gooners will be quiet er than ever. They were quite ordinary yesterday, they need something to happen there and fast.

nick_anarchy
01-01-2006, 10:15 PM
thay wernt all that good with pat in my book ,just teams were scared of the way thay played unless u kicked them thay would have to much skill & pace u henry thay have soon been rumbled by a few teams as thay dont like it hard and cant fight within the midfield like other teams

djfase
10-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Where is he then?

Did he see this post and is too embarrassed to come on here? :lol:

nick_anarchy
10-01-2006, 07:57 PM
he runs off when arsenal play shit

dj casualty
10-01-2006, 09:45 PM
well i'm arsenal and i'm not afraid to post

a good friend of mine is a big chelsea fan and he asked me
where i thought arsenal would finish this season,i'm honest
enough to say,and this suprised him at the time,that i thought
they would struggle
and to be honest,the way your all goin on about it shows what a
dam fine team arsenal are,big wow,they are gonna finish outside
the top two for the first time in 8 or 9 yrs
i'm not bothered
i know arsenal will always be a top team,like liverpool,man u and
chelsea,even if tott do finish above us its not the end of the world

djfase
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
They will struggle to finish top 2 in all honesty fella

nick_anarchy
10-01-2006, 10:03 PM
They will struggle to finish top 2 in all honesty fella

defo man sinking ship :lol:

dj casualty
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
yeah i know they will pal

but honestly i'm not bothered

had it pretty good for a few yrs and every team
no matter who you are has a blip/whatever you want to call it

man u have had there share of 4th place twice if my
memory serves me correct

i've said it before and i'll say it again,and i know you lot hate
him,but as long as wenger is in charge,arsenal will be one
of the top teams,i think he's done a really good job,his track
record for buyin un-knowns with potential and makin them
utilise that potential speaks for itself really

nick_anarchy
10-01-2006, 10:36 PM
3rd not 4th

nick_anarchy
10-01-2006, 10:37 PM
4 times in 16 years we have finished outside the top 2 ... ,i thinkits 4 defo not more

Will
13-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Nah, been having computer/internet problems. Anyway, Henry and Cole have both pledged their future to Arsenal, so you doomsayers clearly don't know what you're talking about. And I remember people saying Man U could/will win the title when they're further off the top than we are off 2nd, so they have no room to talk.

I mean I didn't really think Man U would fail so miserably in europe, so they've had an advantage too. Though once the pain of their ignominious exit fades and they realise they can't catch Chelsea I daresay their form will dip - the season's not over yet.

Talking shit now is like doing so about Liverpool in the CL final at half time and we all know how that turned out. I'm sure we'll finish in the top 4 at least, Wenger's already signed one player to add physical presence and strength in depth and it looks like he'll add at least one more.

Clearly Diaby didn't think we were a sinking ship, signing for us over Chelsea, can't remember any other teams managing that.

And we'll be in a much stronger position once we move into the new stadium - and don't forget we filled Wembley when we played our CL games there, and we have around 20,000 season ticket holders and 40,000 TRS members (that's 60,000 fans right there), not to mention a 40,000 + waiting list for them. So anyone who says we won't fill it doesn't know what they're talking about.

278d7e64a374de26f==