PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V Man Utd

french_og
03-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Could go either way this, great for the neutral!!

I'm going take the easy option and predict a draw!!

macca
03-01-2006, 04:25 PM
2-1 to the scum

dj casualty
03-01-2006, 04:35 PM
yeah arsenal always seem to loose to the scum??

strange coz they're blatantly better

macca
03-01-2006, 05:02 PM

:neutral: :bonk:

phantomdj
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
not enough steel in the arsenal team... but at home, they do well. will be an interesting game.

french_og
03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I can't wait to watch this game, hoping Henry is on form as he is letting my fantasy team down lately, I have Scholes in there also so hoping for a 3-3 with Scholes and Henry getting hatricks!

djfase
03-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I hope utd win as i hate arsenal with a passion.

Either way tho, it will be an entertaining game as they always are.

Right about arsenal not having no steel tho.

Rooney will do one on one of them 2nite, and neville always kicks when its arsenal.

I hope smith plays too

Esox Lucius
03-01-2006, 07:18 PM
2-0 united.

djfase
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Silvestre is awful.

his distribution of the ball, his positioning and defending as a whole.

Truly shocking

Still 0-0 though at half time

nick_anarchy
04-01-2006, 12:29 AM

get real man , look at your team in depth its shite and has not been as good as utd for many many years and i cant see it ever being as good .. good its goin to be fun seeing u try full the new ground :lol:

french_og
04-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Even though this game was 0-0 I enjoyed this game, good passing play from both sides at times, both defenses done brilliantly and kept Henry and Rooney fairly quiet. Thought Fletcher did well in the centre of midfield as it is not is normal position.

Not sure what is up with henry at the moment, he is not playing with a smile on his face like he used to.

fatcollective
04-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Even though this game was 0-0 I enjoyed this game, good passing play from both sides at times, both defenses done brilliantly and kept Henry and Rooney fairly quiet. Thought Fletcher did well in the centre of midfield as it is not is normal position.

Not sure what is up with henry at the moment, he is not playing with a smile on his face like he used to.

henry smile? he doesnt even smile when he scores, misrable cvnt!

i watched this game and i have one thing to say, and i am a man utd supporter....but Fackin Ronaldoooo...how the hell did you miss...fackin dick head :(

Esox Lucius
04-01-2006, 04:31 PM

henry smile? he doesnt even smile when he scores, misrable cvnt!

i watched this game and i have one thing to say, and i am a man utd supporter....but Fackin Ronaldoooo...how the hell did you miss...fackin dick head :(

dont say fack it makes you sound like a southerner.

dj casualty
04-01-2006, 05:35 PM

get real man , look at your team in depth its shite and has not been as good as utd for many many years and i cant see it ever being as good .. good its goin to be fun seeing u try full the new ground :lol:

'try full'? thats a new one,i think you meant,try to fill,did they
not teach you how to speak english

anyway as if they're shite,arsenal are a brilliant footballing team
just a little lightweight at the mo,incidently,apart from the current season ticket holders there is a waiting list with 20000 on it
some great youngsters commin through,so 'try ful' the new
stadium is not a worry
ticket h

nick_anarchy
04-01-2006, 05:55 PM

'try full'? thats a new one,i think you meant,try to fill,did they
not teach you how to speak english

ooo look we have a cocky ARSE

dan the acid man
04-01-2006, 05:59 PM
what a shite match, was looking forward to it too

Numeric
06-01-2006, 01:08 PM

:lol:

Strange comment even by your standards...

C'mon man, Arse may have had the edge over Utd a couple of seasons back but these days...

10 points says Utd are a much better team than Arse at the moment...

I didn't see the game but have heard that Arse played for the draw as in the Cup Final last year. They seem to fear Utd these days as they haven't beaten us properly since that FA Cup game in 2003 in which Utd were unlucky and clearly the better side once again...

Numeric
06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
... Thought Fletcher did well in the centre of midfield as it is not is normal position...

Centre Mid-field is his prefered position and where he plays best...

french_og
06-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah he looked comfortable in there and kept hold of the ball well and passed it about nicely.

dj casualty
06-01-2006, 04:33 PM
sorry but i really dont think united are clearly better than arsenal

tongue was firmly in cheek when i said arsenal are blatently
better,i honestly dont think they are,at the mo united are playin better,but we all know the standard arsenal can achieve is similar
to that of united,admittedly nothin like chealski
but i dont think either is way ahead of the other
make sense?
i didn't to me :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==