PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Lennon

lukekendall
05-01-2006, 08:47 AM
I have seen him play a few times now for spurs on the right wing now and the kid is amazing, one of our best players, def one for the future at only 18!

i dont think there is many players with his kind of pace!!! very exciting talent!! :)

french_og
05-01-2006, 08:58 AM
What country is he from? Sounds like a Irish name?

jam
05-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Hes English isn't he? from Leeds?

french_og
05-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Good stuff, hope he gets a chance for England at some stage then.

Frank Dogshit
05-01-2006, 12:40 PM
went the city vs spurs game last night....****in awful!

lukekendall
05-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Hes English isn't he? from Leeds?

yeah he is english, he is keeping rougtledge out the team, he is a bit like S.wright philips with his pace and skill, a real player for the future, only cost 1 mill too ;)

basslinejunkie
05-01-2006, 08:15 PM
hopefully were gonna poach him.get on it benitez!!!!"

macca
05-01-2006, 08:40 PM

ha ha in it

Hakka
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Yeah he is a good prospect. He was a part of the Leeds Youth system. Think Spurs signed him for £1.5 million during the summer last year.

Spurs seem to have a lot of good young players.

dj casualty
05-01-2006, 08:45 PM
yeah fair play to spurs for snapping up these young
english guys
i wish arsenal would sign more

Hakka
05-01-2006, 08:47 PM
yeah fair play to spurs for snapping up these young
english guys
i wish arsenal would sign more

Arsenal get rid of good english youngsters!

dj casualty
05-01-2006, 08:57 PM
yeah they do and it sucks

that stuart taylor was a bloody good goalie,better than
what they've got,and he was a rapist

lukekendall
06-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Yeah he is a good prospect. He was a part of the Leeds Youth system. Think Spurs signed him for £1.5 million during the summer last year.

Spurs seem to have a lot of good young players.

team for the future mate!! ;)

it makes me laugh all these clubs buying these players from other countrys for so much! Jol has faith in english players and why not? i really believe england are the second bet team in the world!

dawson, defoe, carrick, lennon, hundlestone all bought from league one sides and are in the england squad or great players at under 21 level!!

darren bent is another example of a young enlish player from the championship for not all that much money!!

Esox Lucius
06-01-2006, 11:18 AM

ha ha in it

well you try and poach everyone else so maybe you will!

macca
06-01-2006, 06:35 PM

ha ha in it

well you try and poach everyone else so maybe you will!

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

jam
07-01-2006, 12:29 AM
yeah they do and it sucks

that stuart taylor was a bloody good goalie,better than
what they've got,and he was a rapist

hahahaha loving your work

MARK NEENAN
09-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah, aaron lennon is ****ing wicked, seen him play a few times now and every time he shines! Lets just hope we can hold on to him!
P.s. what a joke losing last night! ****sake, at least we can concentrate fully on getting in the champions league now! And beating liverpool on sat aswell!

conflict
09-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah, aaron lennon is ****ing wicked, seen him play a few times now and every time he shines! Lets just hope we can hold on to him!
P.s. what a joke losing last night! ****, at least we can concentrate fully on getting in the champions league now! And beating liverpool on sat aswell!

out muscled by leicester

hahahaa

mugs

dj casualty
09-01-2006, 06:04 PM
yeah that is pretty shockin

i live in leicester at the mo,wasn't born here,but
all the guys from work support em,always constantly
pissed off haha coz leicester are so shit
so to throw away a two goal lead to leicester is shockin
dear oh dear

lukekendall
10-01-2006, 08:43 AM
yeah that is pretty shockin

i live in leicester at the mo,wasn't born here,but
all the guys from work support em,always constantly
pissed off haha coz leicester are so shit
so to throw away a two goal lead to leicester is shockin
dear oh dear

na fair play to leicester everytime we have been ahead this season we aint lost so they done well, they deserved to win! gardener was shocking in our defence tho and that rasaik we bought from derby that played was shit, he won **** all in the air!!!! :roll:

sputnik242
19-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Money grabbing git.
He was on about £5k a week at Leeds with something like a £1k rise per 10 games or something ridiculous (thanks Ridsdale you twonk)
He wouldn't re-negotiate his contract in line with current Leeds players so off he went to Spurs when they came a-calling hoovering up every decent young English player in the league.

Col
03-02-2006, 01:12 AM
i was under the impression lennon wanted to stay, but following leeds club policy of selling all of our best players for next to nothing, off he went. amazing to think that 1yr on spurs probably wouldnt let him go for 15 x the original transfer fee paid.

i think hes a dark horse for the world cup squad. super "leeds born" talent. spurs biggest asset. just like james milner is to villa (although on loan from newcastle)

dee
03-02-2006, 02:35 PM
scouts say he could be the new beckam , great talent, hes joining utd in the summer :eyes: ;)

Will
03-02-2006, 05:07 PM
He looks more Giggs if anything, from what I've seen, much better dribbler than Beckham at any rate...

278d7e64a374de26f==