PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar - some track

BloodStar
09-01-2006, 05:00 PM
couldnt finish any track for some time. this my try for some more chilled and relaxed techno. maybe i could do it longer. any tips are welcome..

http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_2811-192.mp3

Mindful
10-01-2006, 11:58 AM
DL now will listen at home and leave comments later dude

Mindful
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I like this.
At first I was waiting for some sort of bass line to come in but when it reaches the break it realy fills out Freq wise and stereo wise.
The synths nice as is the vocal(alltho maybe could be a bit louder in the mix, but maybe not)
I do think it would sound much better if you got the snare punching thru the mix rather than how its quite far back at the moment.

Allways your stuff is different.

I like.

Mr.Rogers
11-01-2006, 12:21 AM
really invative tune you got here....
tends to get a bit messy for my taste, but its all personal.
really enjoyed the break to
nice track.

xfive
11-01-2006, 01:52 AM
Interesting.. second breaks track in a row I've listened to now..
This one is kinda muddy tho man... needs a lot of brightening and the whole low-mid kick area is way muffled.
And as I suggested with the other breaky track, you need a lot more bass in this, if not an entire bassline, to keep things moving along.

The bits and pieces are nice however the production needs a lot of work to bring each piece out to it's fullest ;)

dirty_bass
11-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Coolio. Swinging a little bit too much towards breaks/electro-breaks for me though.
And the production doesn`t seem to be up to your usual standard.
Eveything is really muddy and far away.
Have you changed your speakers? or moved your room around?

Could do with some nice solid bass rumble underneath this too.
Good to hear a more uplifting vibe on this though.

Really I suggest going back and sorting out the muddyness hear, it makes for uncomfortable listening, but overall the tune has a nice vibe.

BloodStar
11-01-2006, 12:06 PM
thanks all. yes this is muddy as hell and will need a complete new mixage, that's for sure. i dont know how i could finish on such a low level. sounds really dull. still the same setup, but probably total mess in my ears:) i hope some detailed eq work will reat it.. thanks everyone

278d7e64a374de26f==