PDA

View Full Version : MY RECORD REVIEWS

DJPAUZE
13-11-2002, 09:30 AM
HI, i don't know if im allowed to do this i know that mark does reviews each month but i would like to add a few of my own for the people who are into REALLY hard banging techno. I know that i read Marks reviews every month to find new interesting techno that i might have missed so i hope you guys enjoy what i have cooked up.

DJ NDS-Schattenspieler-Andreas Kremer Remix-Prognosis Records Germany

This album has 4 mixes, 3 of which are trance. The one mix from Andreas Kremer ROCKS. Hard as HELL, super percussive, and has a very nice clever drum variation. 8/10

Oliver Klitzing-I like that beat-Tracid Traxxx

Tracid traxxx is known for their acidy trancy releases. For this one they hired Mr Andreas Kremer for the remix. I like this track because it doenst have a punchy kick. The kick is layered with this dirty ass bass line that gives your set a whole new feel. The break has a loooooooooooooooooooooong killer filter, when it drops its sure to know the dancefloor on their asses. 8/10

Harald Klotzberg & Andreas Kremer-Unknown-Salperter-records 09

Wow what a freaking release, 4 tracks on here. Two of the tracks are just un****ingbelievable. If you like really dark hard pounding german techno you will definately like this release!!! I dont really have to say much just buy it!!!! 9/10

Andreas Kremer-Unknown-Lifeform Records 06 Promo- While Andreas was here in brazil he passed this one on to me. I have all the Lifeform releases but only two really cought my eye. This one and number 1. This is a similar ep because it has a dj boss remix on it as well and if you familiar with DJ Boss then you know that his production is tight and hard!!! 9/10

Andy Dux-We have to see-Overdrive Records

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOD. If you miss this record you are insane!!!! Number 1 on my top10 for a reason. POUNDING POUNDING POUNDING.10/10

Dave the Drummer & Patrixxx-Untitled-Hydraulix 15

I have been waiting to see some new material from this guy for a while. As you might now know already the distributor for all acid techno went under Infectious Distribution. Now several of the labels have been picked up by Amato. Hydraulix is back with another solid release. Very clean techno with an acid techno arrangement. Your crowd will go insane if you pick this one up for sure!!! 9/10

Unknown-Unknown-TST 12 Promo- WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW thats all i have to say about this one. One thing to watch out for with this release, IT IS NOT 4X4, make sure you practise with it quite a bit before playing it out. Nevertheless i dont really have to comment much about it. Side a hold what i call i nice morning mix, the b side has an incredibly hard and well engineered mix. 10/10

Pneumatik-Brunch EP-Jerk Records

I thought that i would like this record alot after hearing it over the net. There really only is one mix that im into, its the mix on side A. The mix is a little different then im used to playing, a little softer but effective your crowd will love it im sure!! 7/10

Patrick Skoog-Untitled-Submissions 3

No comment once again. This is the third release from this label, pure wicked releases coming from the GM Multimedia family. Patricks 3 mixes are all hard and of the highest quality here.9/10

Slobodan-Mulambo chegou pra/Detonar essa porra-Compound 23-

Its kind of funny that the name of this release is in brazilian portuguese, it means "Lets destroy this @#%$!!" in slang. And let me tell you this album does just that. 3 tracker of hard techno, sweet quality as well. I really like the second track on side A really hard and percussive. Youll definetaly want to check this piece out, slobodan never fails!!! 8/10

Lars Klein-Wooden Man-Fine Audio 36

This record is fantastic!! There is a mix for just about every style of techno dj. Im not too into the Redhead mix, is a little too light for me. But man the lars klein mix and the Glenn Wilson will make you cry. Lars is mix is nice and long lets you put out a sweet layered mix. Glenns mix is typical glenn production, highest in quality and inteligent as @#%$!!! 10/10

Lars Klein & Michael Burkat-Untitled-Fine Audio Special Edition 04

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this record. Im only into the lars klein mix but man is it ever good!!! Really percussive with these synth lines that come out of no where and eat you alive. If there is an audio record you have to get its this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10DJ NDS-Schattenspieler-Andreas Kremer Remix-Prognosis Records Germany

This album has 4 mixes, 3 of which are trance. The one mix from Andreas Kremer ROCKS. Hard ass, super percussive and he only uses the vocal sample from the main tune. 8/10

Tracid traxxx is known for their acidy trancy releases. For this one they hired Mr Andreas Kremer for the remix. I like this track because it doenst have your typical uk straight up kick. The kick is layered with this dirty ass bass line that gives your set a whole new feel. The break has a loooooooooooooooooooooong killer filter, when it drops its sure to blow your crowd away. 8/10

Wow what a freaking release, 4 tracks on here. Two of the tracks are just un****ingbelievable. If you like really dark hard pounding german techno you will definately like this release!!! I dont really have to say much just buy it!!!! 9/10

Andreas Kremer-Unknown-Lifeform Records 06 Promo- While Andreas was here in brazil he passed this one on to me. I have all the Lifeform releases but only two really cought my eye. This one and number 1. This is a similar ep because it has a dj boss remix on it as well and if you familiar with DJ Boss then you know that his production is tight and hard!!! 9/10

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOD. If you miss this record you are insane!!!! Number 1 on my top10 for a reason. POUNDING POUNDING POUNDING.10/10

I have been waiting to see some new material from this guy for a while. As you might now know already the distributor for all acid techno went under Infectious Distribution. Now several of the labels have been picked up by Amato. Hydraulix is back with another solid release. Very clean techno with an acid techno arrangement. Your crowd will go insane if you pick this one up for sure!!! 9/10

Unknown-Unknown-TST 12 Promo- WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW thats all i have to say about this one. One thing to watch out for with this release, IT IS NOT 4X4, make sure you practise with it quite a bit before playing it out. Nevertheless i dont really have to comment much about it. Side a hold what i call i nice morning mix, the b side has an incredibly hard and well engineered mix. 10/10

I thought that i would like this record alot after hearing it over the net. There really only is one mix that im into, its the mix on side A. The mix is a little different then im used to playing, a little softer but effective your crowd will love it im sure!! 7/10

No comment once again. This is the third release from this label, pure wicked releases coming from the GM Multimedia family. Patricks 3 mixes are all hard and of the highest quality here.9/10

Its kind of funny that the name of this release is in brazilian portuguese, it means "Lets destroy this @#%$!!" in slang. And let me tell you this album does just that. 3 tracker of hard techno, sweet quality as well. I really like the second track on side A really hard and percussive. Youll definetaly want to check this piece out, slobodan never fails!!! 8/10

This record is fantastic!! There is a mix for just about every style of techno dj. Im not too into the Redhead mix, is a little too light for me. But man the lars klein mix and the Glenn Wilson will make you cry. Lars is mix is nice and long lets you put out a sweet layered mix. Glenns mix is typical glenn production, highest in quality and super inteligent !!! 10/10

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this record. Im only into the lars klein mix but man is it ever good!!! Really percussive with these synth lines that come out of no where and eat you alive. If there is an audio record you have to get its this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

DJ NDS-Schattenspieler-Andreas Kremer Remix-Prognosis Records Germany

This album has 4 mixes, 3 of which are trance. The one mix from Andreas Kremer ROCKS. Hard as nails, super percussive and he only uses the vocal sample from the main tune. 8/10

Tracid traxxx is known for their acidy trancy releases. For this one they hired Mr Andreas Kremer for the remix. I like this track because it doenst have your typical uk straight up kick. The kick is layered with this dirty ass bass line that gives your set a whole new feel. The break has a loooooooooooooooooooooong killer filter, when it drops its sure to know the dancefloor on their asses. 8/10

Wow what a freaking release, 4 tracks on here. Two of the tracks are just unfreakingbelievable. If you like really dark hard pounding german techno you will definately like this release!!! I dont really have to say much just buy it!!!! 9/10

Unknown-Unknown-TST 12 Promo- WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW thats all i have to say about this one. One thing to watch out for with this release, IT IS NOT 4X4, make sure you practise with it quite a bit before playing it out. Nevertheless i dont really have to comment much about it. Side a hold what i call i nice morning mix, the b side has an incredibly hard and well engineered piece. 10/10

Its kind of funny that the name of this release is in brazilian portuguese, it means "Lets destroy this place!!" in slang. And let me tell you this album does just that. 3 tracker of hard techno, sweet quality as well. I really like the second track on side A really hard and percussive. Youll definetaly want to check this piece out, slobodan never fails!!! 8/10

This record is fantastic!! There is a mix for just about every style of techno dj. Im not too into the Redhead mix, is a little too light for me. But man the lars klein mix and the Glenn Wilson will make you cry. Lars is mix is nice and long lets you put out a sweet layered mix. Glenns mix is typical glenn production, highest in quality and inteligent as it can get!!! 10/10

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this record. Im only into the lars klein mix but man is it ever good!!! Really percussive with these synth lines that come out of no where and eat you alive. If there is an audio record you have to get its this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

PS IM SORRY IF I HAVE SOME OBSCENE LANGUAGE IN THERE SOMEWHERE THE ORIGINAL REVIEWS HAD MUCH MORE AND I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THEM AND EDITING, SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>PEACE

PAUZE

Adverse
13-11-2002, 11:09 AM
.. all your reviews are perfect.. your very easy to please.

13-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Andy Dux... What a track... Overdrive sent it though to me with some pretty mediocre releases and I didn't realise how good it was until after I'd done my review a few months ago. I would have put it Single Of The Month I reckon...

278d7e64a374de26f==