PDA

View Full Version : The On button

Dustin Zahn
14-01-2006, 05:23 AM
I can't find the "on" button. Please help me.

dan the acid man
14-01-2006, 11:56 AM
it's usually in the same place as the off button

Dave Elyzium
14-01-2006, 12:05 PM
The clitoris (plural: clitorides) is a sexual organ in the body of female mammals. The visible knob-like portion is located near the anterior junction of the labia minora, above the opening of the vagina. Unlike its male counterpart, the penis, the clitoris has no urethra, is not involved in urination, and functions solely to induce sexual pleasure. The only known exception to this is in the Spotted Hyena, where the urogenital system is modified so that the female urinates, mates and gives birth via an enlarged, erectile clitorus.

Dustin Zahn
14-01-2006, 06:23 PM
The clitoris (plural: clitorides) is a sexual organ in the body of female mammals. The visible knob-like portion is located near the anterior junction of the labia minora, above the opening of the vagina. Unlike its male counterpart, the penis, the clitoris has no urethra, is not involved in urination, and functions solely to induce sexual pleasure. The only known exception to this is in the Spotted Hyena, where the urogenital system is modified so that the female urinates, mates and gives birth via an enlarged, erectile clitorus.

Thank you. I had trouble yesterday. :blush:

acidsaturation
24-01-2006, 01:22 PM
I've always wondered what the plural is!

278d7e64a374de26f==