THAT DJ
ina dancefloor soundclash with DIRTY FILTHY DADI B-BIGBOSSMAN-MERCEDESJENZ

visual instalations from LEEDS VJ MAFIA

1 Brick st.
at THE PEEPHOUSE
10till4 £5all night ;) ;)

nick_anarchy
15-01-2006, 09:19 PM
will try my best to get up for this one dude ... see what the score is with the drivers

FUSION
15-01-2006, 10:03 PM
cool cheers nick would be nice to see ya :)

Stella Boy
15-01-2006, 10:13 PM
what's the deal with Stinky's after this event, have you found another venue yet ?

FUSION
16-01-2006, 08:55 PM
there is gunna be a meeting 2morrow, not sure yet. I presume they have fuked off darkside then ?, first we heard of it is when other nights started to get the boot but cos we were very busy in dec. they might keep us on. Either way though its a fuking joke. very unprofessional and if darkside has got the boot thats well gutting as you guys have had enuff venue problems and its a wiked night:eh:

Stella Boy
16-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Back To Basics has moved there and that's a weekly saturday event so unless you can move to Friday's then i'd guess a venue move is on the cards mate. As far as I know, the ground floor's completely shut being refurbed but the top two rooms are still open.

I don't know what's going on with darkside, i'm not a promotor of the event but i'm sure they'll be announcement at some point.

FUSION
16-01-2006, 09:31 PM
yeah I know heard basics got the boot from rehab so moved over to stinkys, the friday is what is being disscussed. like I say i hope darkside keeps on.

jon connor
17-01-2006, 04:58 PM
well done fusion nice to see ya back dudes , never give up guys come fighting back techno styly avit lads great news ;)

FUSION
17-01-2006, 06:39 PM
hey cheers jon long time no speak man, I ve still been down there every mopnth but playing breaks will be nice to get back on the techno again

jon connor
18-01-2006, 12:48 PM
hey cheers jon long time no speak man, I ve still been down there every mopnth but playing breaks will be nice to get back on the techno again

cool mate i also have been working on a breaks electro project some demos here myself kay d smith + alex klatz tell me wot ya think ;)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=382 25437

FUSION
18-01-2006, 07:01 PM
loving that jon good shit its good to have more than one string to ya bow and all that. liked the first and the last the most, is this coming out at all?

FUSION
18-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Back To Basics has moved there and that's a weekly saturday event so unless you can move to Friday's then i'd guess a venue move is on the cards mate. As far as I know, the ground floor's completely shut being refurbed but the top two rooms are still open.

I don't know what's going on with darkside, i'm not a promotor of the event but i'm sure they'll be announcement at some point.

we moving to the 3rd friday from feb onwards. not too chuffed about it though does my head in when mainstream nights chuck their fukin weight around

Stella Boy
18-01-2006, 07:08 PM
You might not be chuffed but you've still got a venue and once it's fully refurbed it will be a really nice club, with a brand new system and if Beer has owt to do with it then it'll be quality.

Anywho, nice one on keeping the club and seeing as SC has moved dates, I don't think you've got another techno night to contend with the week before or after your night :cheese:

FUSION
19-01-2006, 03:11 PM
your right with the techno tony and at least we still got a venue its the D+B thats causing a bit of a concern as theres shit loads of nights in leeds and it is the the night beofre sub dub too. cheers for the techno info though I didnt notice SC had moved dates :twisted:

Mucky Beats
19-01-2006, 08:00 PM
good to see the techno back if we wernt in london then i'd of come along....will deffo get up soon ;)

Pheeva
20-01-2006, 03:28 PM
good luck with this, if we wernt playing wed make an apperence, not been out in Leeds since the last fusion ;)

FUSION
20-01-2006, 10:08 PM
as from next month its the 3rd friday no clashes with nothing techno even superconcunter has moved nights and we got some big names in the pipeline

Stella Boy
21-01-2006, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't worry about SC mate; different crowd, different people, different music. They appear to be booking the same dj's from the same booking agency ( ok, maybe one more ) but on a cycle so i'm sure garnier is due a visit to leeds again soon and that's totally opposite to what you're pushing.

The closest they've come to what you're pushing at Fusion is Adam X and even then the promotor turned round and said " he's a bit hard aint he " :lol:

Keep up the hard techno in Leeds though mate, there's FAR too many dopolgangers in this city as it is ;)

FUSION
21-01-2006, 06:06 PM
The closest they've come to what you're pushing at Fusion is Adam X and even then the promotor turned round and said " he's a bit hard aint he " :lol:

:lol:

cheers tony would be nice to see you and paul down at some point. The guesties are waiting

Stella Boy
21-01-2006, 06:46 PM
pennies are few and far between this month but defo for next month. Next time you meet up with James @ stinky's or Your House as it's now called I think, tell him to keep the Grolsch on tap :toast:

and thanks for the guesty offer, very much appreciated :cool:

FUSION
21-01-2006, 08:17 PM
yeah they need to keep the grolsh unless they swap it for red stripe we got a big name next month whos not played in leeds for years so it would be a good one to come to.

Stella Boy
21-01-2006, 09:40 PM
red stripe sucks ass. Last I heard you needed a Hawtin-esq comb over with white brogues to drink that :cheese:

I'll look forward to seeing who it is. Just one question, was this dj seen at acid nights or t'orbit ?

FUSION
22-01-2006, 07:32 AM
hhahahahahhaha mate the red stipe is the way forward I am shocked you dont agree. on the dj, seen at acid nights but is better know more than any of the rest of that crew for the percussive shit and is a giant in europe. If it doesnt happen in feb it will be in the next few months as it seems our suddern change of date may have ****ed the program a bit

FUSION
23-01-2006, 06:46 PM
wiked night cheers to everyone who came down ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==