PDA

View Full Version : sven

dj casualty
16-01-2006, 02:10 PM
right what is everyones take on the events,well revelatioins
surrounding sven that have emerged over the weekend?

i just find it incredible that this close to the world cup
the news of the world go about setting him up
to put it simply,he's the best man for the job at this moment
in time
bloody hell talk about the england managers job bein the hardest
in football ffs
every manager just gets hounded out by the media its ridiculous

nick_anarchy
16-01-2006, 02:20 PM
if we do well ( fingers crossed ) he will be the next things since sliced bread , if not and we fall he will get the sake and the papers will rip him to bits , and get stuck in to his pesonal life once again .... the uk papers love to bring you down

Esox Lucius
16-01-2006, 02:26 PM
the news of the world have probably done it so england fail miserably and they can slag the players off big time as usual.

I despise the media, bunch of zionist wankers.

dj casualty
16-01-2006, 02:30 PM
i know it really winds me up

i think they are bein slightly hypocritical because they've
always wanted him out,now when he says to a 'sheik' that he
would be interested after the world cup they all start goin crazy
demandin he be sacked/removed/resigns whatever

ludicrous

Hakka
16-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Have no idea why a "sting" style operation is needed. Who cares what Sven thinks of some of the players, he's probably right.

If we in the world cup then Sven will suddenly be a hero.

I think its another clever way to get attention and money in to the pockets of News Of The World. got no news? well hey let's make some! - dickheads.

All that matters is we play well. Sven has had a few birds and he is paid well for managing England. He's done pretty well compared to Hoddle & Keegan don't ya think? - John Terry is ****ing birds every day while engaged, like every other football player. So what if he his having his end away too... etc... - Sad stories about Sven when they don't matter.

All I see was a silly Sven to even discuss the players in this light, the rest is bullshit.

basslinejunkie
16-01-2006, 03:31 PM
most of what he said is true anyway.rio is a lazy cunt.philips did cost to much ect ect ect

nick_anarchy
16-01-2006, 04:06 PM
aye rio one lasy smart arse cunt has to be droped

Hakka
16-01-2006, 04:13 PM
most of what he said is true anyway.rio is a lazy cunt.philips did cost to much ect ect ect

defo!

french_og
16-01-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't think there is much wrong with him saying he would leave if he wins us the World Cup, Solari left Brazil after they won the World Cup.

It was all a hypethetical conversation anyway, The News of the World Editer needs shooting for that load of rubbish, they tried fcuking up Euro 2004 by the Beckham scandal and now this. I think the editer must be scottish or something as he cleary does not want england to do well. Don't think anybody really took this stuff seriously.

And that Martin Samuel, he cleary has never kicked a ball straight in his life. Fcuking wan*ker.

Esox Lucius
16-01-2006, 05:26 PM
the editor is that bint who is shagging ross kemp (grant mitchell) and got arrested the other week for hitting him i think. rebekah wade, think she is a jew.

piginabush
16-01-2006, 06:22 PM
I actually saw both sides to the NOTW article.....

Yes, the Editor should be hounded out of the country for even attempting this sort of set-up, if the Police try and do this sort of thing with witnesses their evidence is thrown out, so to do it to gain sales of your newspaper is dispicable!!

Also, cant understand why Sven saw the need to travel out to Saudi to actually have this conversation?? If you werent interested you wouldnt travel, so he must have been interested in what they had to say..... makes you wonder how many other clubs/people he has been speaking to??

However, once he got there, Sven really shouldnt have said the things he said. I saw on SSN that he had contacted the players and they were all OK with his explaination of events, but the player who come off worst was poor little Micky the Barcode. Even though it was a mammoth set up, Sven did say he was only at the Geordies for the $$$!!! Wouldnt be too happy if I was one of their fans ;)

Hakka
16-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I actually saw both sides to the NOTW article.....

Yes, the Editor should be hounded out of the country for even attempting this sort of set-up, if the Police try and do this sort of thing with witnesses their evidence is thrown out, so to do it to gain sales of your newspaper is dispicable!!

Also, cant understand why Sven saw the need to travel out to Saudi to actually have this conversation?? If you werent interested you wouldnt travel, so he must have been interested in what they had to say..... makes you wonder how many other clubs/people he has been speaking to??

However, once he got there, Sven really shouldnt have said the things he said. I saw on SSN that he had contacted the players and they were all OK with his explaination of events, but the player who come off worst was poor little Micky the Barcode. Even though it was a mammoth set up, Sven did say he was only at the Geordies for the $$$!!! Wouldnt be too happy if I was one of their fans ;)

Mate I think everyone knows Owen is only here money! - It was obvious when he signed! - We don't have European football, we don't have a decent manager... money is the only thing Newcastle had to get him to sign! else he would have been at Liverpool or Real Madrid now (both better places to win trophys and play European football!). He's not from Newcastle so I expect nothing more of him than to be playing for high wages. He's an amazing talent, but given how this season is panning out I expect a £12 million bid after the world cup from someone. That will test Owen's loyalty. At the end of the day Owen was a gamble because Souness & Shephard believed that he would fire us in to Champions League (ho ho!) or at the very least a Uefa Cup spot. It hasn't worked out so cashing in on him maybe more useful to free up £100k a week in wages and gain over £10 million to spend on better defenders. Having Owen up front is useless if we can't defend or even get the ball up front of him to put away.

french_og
17-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Plus he has been injured more times than available since he signed.

Apparantly Anelka wants to join The Toon, think him and Owen would be qualiy together.

Hakka
17-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Plus he has been injured more times than available since he signed.

Apparantly Anelka wants to join The Toon, think him and Owen would be qualiy together.

Newcastle are skint mate. Souness was stupid to pay so much money for players that are injured or crap. We have enough to buy... wait for it... VIGNAL! for £300,000! - it's shit. Defence is out biggest problem.

DJsmallpaul
17-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Sven's got the FA by the balls, he could become the new Newcastle utd manager & the fa wouldn't sack him, he could say rooney & beckham are dropped for the world cup & they wouldn't sack him. :roll:

Hakka
17-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Sven's got the FA by the balls, he could become the new Newcastle utd manager & the fa wouldn't sack him, he could say rooney & beckham are dropped for the world cup & they wouldn't sack him. :roll:

Let's face it, the FA are in financial ruin if they sack him!

(joke!)

Will
18-01-2006, 07:39 PM
That's true! He's probably had enough of the media etc and wouldn't care if he was sacked since he'd get a fat pay off...

DJsmallpaul
19-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm sure he wants to finish what he started though

basslinejunkie
19-01-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm sure he wants to finish what he started though

whats he started?

in 4 or however many yrs hes been boss,were still playing turd football,and thats with arguably the best set of players weve ever had.i think hes ****in clueless personally.

278d7e64a374de26f==